Top 5 Fictional characters you think will benefit the world

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Name 5 fiction characters that will benefit the world if they exsisted.

5. Superman (Crime rate will drop globally at a massive rate)

4. Godzilla (If Humanity tries to break the rules of nature or pollute the Earth, Godzilla will come to punish them)

3. Kira & his Death Note (Will exterminate all the worlds dictators and evils and no one will never know who)

2. Captain America (Will fix world governments and get rid off the corruption)

1. Batman (Will solve most of the worlds biggest mysteries)

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

No contest.

Godzilla has never punished humanity he simply walks around retaliating against being attacked, needs radiation or is just being a dick. Hell sometimes the world needs to be saved from Godzilla.

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: I thought Godzilla was the result of horrific nuclear weapons made by humanity? Thats what they made it seem like in the 2014 version.

Well if thats not the case, hes a good distraction for the world governments to shoot their nukes at instead of oher countries.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4. Godzilla (If Humanity tries to break the rules of nature or pollute the Earth, Godzilla will come to punish them)

3. Kira & his Death Note (Will exterminate all the worlds dictators and evils and no one will never know who)

injustice already shows how superman will become a problem if left on his own.

godzilla's "punishment" is a metaphor enforced by a few of his movies but in reality, he's a walking timebomb that doesn't care for humanities woes.

you didn't read death note, have you ?

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DoctorDandeli

@kyrees: I only read a little but I watched for the most part. Kira was hunted because they didnt like the idea of someone killing certain people and them not knowing who.

I doubt anyone on Earth is gonna kill Lois as Earth doesnt have villians like the Joker

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyrees

I only read a little but I watched for the most part. Kira was hunted because they didnt like the idea of someone killing certain people and them not knowing who.

kira's ideal world is a dictatorship where he decides who lives and dies regardless of their crimes or apparent lack of it.

DoctorDandeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: I thought Godzilla was the result of horrific nuclear weapons made by humanity? Thats what they made it seem like in the 2014 version.

Well if thats not the case, hes a good distraction for the world governments to shoot their nukes at instead of oher countries.

Well Godzilla 2014's origin is actual different to previous.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@doctordandeli: definitely not kira.

rorouni kenshin just because of his motto in life

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get any well-intentioned reality warper to erase every bad thing in the world from existence.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noone301994

Basically the top 5 smartest heroes within the DCU or MU.

Richards, Stark, Wayne, etc.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Night Thrasher

Silver Surfer, Captain America, Wonder Woman, The Dragonborn, Commander Shepard

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Flash

Power Girl

Silver Surfer

Goku

Superman

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kyrees

@doctordandeli said:

I doubt anyone on Earth is gonna kill Lois as Earth doesnt have villians like the Joker

the justice lords episode of the justice league animated series also shows how far superman can take it and the one that died there was flash.

give superman enough reason to go over the edge and he can go over it. he's absolutely good in keeping us safe but he's also absolutely terrifying in destroying us should he go rogue.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

No contest.

Godzilla has never punished humanity he simply walks around retaliating against being attacked, needs radiation or is just being a dick. Hell sometimes the world needs to be saved from Godzilla.

LOL

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name 5 fiction characters that will benefit the world if they exsisted.

I see this as the most beneficial option among the five here, assuming Superman doesn't turn out to be a dictator and remains altruistic.

Even if the metaphor turns out to be true, Godzilla would be a double-edged sword, compared to Superman, who is mostly beneficial with little downside outside of the assumptions stated earlier.

HAHAHA... Kira is shown to be a dictator of sorts himself. He's no better than the evil he claimed to eliminate. He's the worst on this list.

Eh... Just one man? Even if I buy his one-man army and hyper-competence in leadership, he still can't match Superman in eliminating crime. Captain America MIGHT surpass Superman in making the world an utopia, but that's assuming that he can come out with new innovations... Something which Superman himself can do too but feats in the comics doesn't showed that often.

1. Batman (Will solve most of the worlds biggest mysteries)

I don't see how solving the world's biggest mysteries would help the world unless they are those type of mysteries that can help the human race progress further on.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Batman solos

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Omega_kai

1. Thanos

2. Darkseid

3. Doctor Room

4. Injustice Sumperman

5. Frieza

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think between Reed Richards and Tony Stark, that's all you really need. Genius scientific and industrial minds and one is insanely rich.

I'd say Superman and Thor and whatever, but assuming we're talking about OUR world. Their talents of punching things would really be a waste of time...we don't really deal with killer robots or murderous aliens on a daily basis to really warrant the inclusion of a godlike superheroes in every day life. And sending them after normal criminals would be a bit overkill and probably just create a ton of issues on the political and social front that we don't need to deal with right now...

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thanos

2. Darkseid

3. Doctor Room

4. Injustice Sumperman

5. Frieza

yea because what humanity needs most is the Apocalypse.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

5 Characters that will benefit the World is easy

Light Yagami (Death Note) Would of stayed on a much better path if the police never hunted him in the first place, then he had to protect himself and he lost his way a bit.

Toyo Harada (Finds great renewable energy. Leave the man alone to work)

Superman (need I explain) Although could pick power Girl for real life as thats Superman with boobs isn't that better for everyone?

Batman (Can solve all unsolved cases around the World)

Barry Allen (You never know when you'll need to run that fast to sort something out)

Would of said Punisher but with Light he becomes redundant.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Question

Static

The Preacher

Icon

Rocket

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SolarPowered

@kyrees said:
@doctordandeli said:

injustice already shows how superman will become a problem if left on his own.

godzilla's "punishment" is a metaphor enforced by a few of his movies but in reality, he's a walking timebomb that doesn't care for humanities woes.

you didn't read death note, have you ?

Injustice also showed how Superman defeated himself when he saw himself become corrupt.

Injustice is really the only version of Superman I've seen become evil, and it was pretty unrealistic. Every other version of Superman is benevolent.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kyrees

@solarpowered said:

Injustice also showed how Superman defeated himself when he saw himself become corrupt.

Injustice is really the only version of Superman I've seen become evil, and it was pretty unrealistic. Every other version of Superman is benevolent.

you haven't see the justice lords from the justice league animated series ? that guy wasn't even defeated with self realization.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman
  2. Reed Richards
  3. Tony Stark
  4. Bruce Wayne
  5. Commander Shepard (after all, we need someone to lead our army if we get invaded by aliens)

I think between Reed Richards and Tony Stark, that's all you really need. Genius scientific and industrial minds and one is insanely rich.

I'd say Superman and Thor and whatever, but assuming we're talking about OUR world. Their talents of punching things would really be a waste of time...we don't really deal with killer robots or murderous aliens on a daily basis to really warrant the inclusion of a godlike superheroes in every day life. And sending them after normal criminals would be a bit overkill and probably just create a ton of issues on the political and social front that we don't need to deal with right now...

True, we don't have killer robots or murderous aliens, but given that Supes can hear anything on Earth, and move multiple times faster than light, he's likely going to stop many murders from happening.

For instance, let's say you're getting mugged. As soon as the criminal pulls the trigger, your life begins to flash before your eyes, but then you see a caped red and blue figure standing in front of you as the bullet ricochets in another direction.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SolarPowered

@kyrees said:
@solarpowered said:

you haven't see the justice lords from the justice league animated series ? that guy wasn't even defeated with self realization.

I try not to trust non-canon animations and/or video games. They often try to be "edgy" and innovative (which is a good thing), but it strays from the personality of the actual character. They're more of worst case scenario "what if" type stories.

If we're talking the real Superman here, he'd never do something like that.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I try not to trust non-canon animations and/or video games. They often try to be "edgy" and innovative (which is a good thing), but it strays from the personality of the actual character. They're more of worst case scenario "what if" type stories.

If we're talking the real Superman here, he'd never do something like that.

injustice is also non-canon so why differentiate that ? storywise, there's not much difference on injustice to the justice lords.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chazz85
    1. Superman to show us how we should act
    2. Doom to prove what humans can be and show everyman can became god
    3. Goku to defend the planet and teach humanity how to be stronger
    4. Godzilla to show the power of nature
    5. Reed Richards to advance science
SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SolarPowered

@chazz85 said:
    1. Superman to show us how we should act
    2. Doom to prove what humans can be and show everyman can became god
    3. Goku to defend the planet and teach humanity how to be stronger
    4. Godzilla to show the power of nature
    5. Reed Richards to advance science

Wouldn't Godzilla be kind of redundant if we have Goku and Superman?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: No because i doubt goku would care about fighting him and superman would hold back way to much in a city enviroment to deal with godzilla and focus on containing damage. But you make a point eventually superman would get serious and 1 shot godzilla.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Manhattan

Ozymandias

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@solarpowered: No because i doubt goku would care about fighting him and superman would hold back way to much in a city enviroment to deal with godzilla and focus on containing damage. But you make a point eventually superman would get serious and 1 shot godzilla.

If Godzilla is rampaging and destroying cities, Goku's definitely going to handle it.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chazz85

@solarpowered: I really don't know there must be wars in the DBVerse which goku doesn't stop.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Captain America-We need someone in this generation to really be a moral compass like Cap is
  2. Spider-Man-A nerdy science kid who would swing around New York and stop crime and then found his own science company?
  3. Tony Stark-Science, science, and more science.
  4. Doctor Strange-I want the Sorcerer Supreme to bring magic to our world, think how much better our world would be with magic. Now imagine if he worked with Tony Stark.
  5. (Censored for NSFW content)
SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@solarpowered: I really don't know there must be wars in the DBVerse which goku doesn't stop.

True, but that's just natural human interaction and politics. Goku can't stop that.

However, if left unchecked, Godzilla will destroy the entire planet. Goku stopped Hirudegarn, and he was a massive monster.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: Good point might teach people a lesson to harm earth if half a city gets leveled by a monster who is annoyed at pollution though.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By Hit_Monkey

This guy - Elijah Snow. He could save the damn world. He did in Planetary to great effect. He fixed everything in the end.

No Caption Provided
RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about the Illuminati without the fact that they basically elected themselves the world government. I have Reed, Tony, Xavier, T'Challa and Dr. Strange on my mind. (No need for BB and Namor)

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@omega_kai said:

1. Thanos

2. Darkseid

3. Doctor Room

4. Injustice Sumperman

5. Frieza

yea because what humanity needs most is the Apocalypse.

Actually...it is what we need.

-yify

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By Hit_Monkey

@doctordandeli: What about Doc Savage/Tom Strong? I've always thought the polymath-scientist/hero/adventurer/philanthropist archetype we see in pulpy sort of fiction would actually of the most benefit to the real world.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Random dude from star wars with a Hyperdrive. Don't care which character. Your pick. I just want his Hyperdrive. We Is Going To Space, Son.

2. Fabricator-General of Mars.

3. KDY (Kaut Drive Yards) CEO

4. KDY (Kaut Drive Yards) Head Engineer

5. Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Tony is a Massive Greedy and Lovable Douchebag. He now trully deserves the Douchebag of the year award...

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I mean, ideally we'd get the best version of them. I don't know who would pick douchebag Tony, on purpose.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ostyo

Pokémon

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

Pokémon

No. It would be World War 3 if that happened..

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers