No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-62900cf39f163
deactivated-62900cf39f163

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Infinity war, just the culmination of everything, bring everyone together for the first time, truly an epic film on every level.

Iron Man, the start of everything, an amazing origin story for a hero.

The Winter Soldier, just a great film all around, tells a great story, has a good villain twist, and is overall just amazing.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Straight-Fire  Online

My top five are

• The Avengers
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Black Panther

All I have to do is pick three out of the five I listed, which I'm having a hard time doing.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

• Infinity War
  • Endgame
  • and The Winter Soldier
NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Infinity War
  • The Winter Soldier
  • No Way Home
Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zafros13

1.) Avengers Infinity War: Amazing movie. Structurally unique, epic, intelligently paced, best MCU action. No other MCU movie is on the same level as it. And you feel like people can die every fight scene.

2.) Captain America: Civil War: I feel like it's a missed opportunity which is a weird thing to say since it's ranked #2.

3.) Docter Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: We'll see how this ages. Very good directing from Sam Raimi.

snatchedankles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity War

Endgame

Captain Marvel

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1-) Infinity War

2-) Civil War

3-) Ragnarok

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Avengers : Infinity War

2. Captain America : Civil War

3A. Spider-Man : No Way Home

3B. Thor : Ragnarok

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Infinity War

2. Winter Soldier

3. Civil War

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Infinity War

2. No Way Home

3. Endgame

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Infinity War
  • The Winter Soldier
  • No Way Home

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

INFINITY WAR

Cap: The Winter Soldier

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity War.

Civil War.

The Winter soldier.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity War

I was just in awe of the shock value throughout the film. They introduced probably the best and most controversial villain I've seen in a CBM. Its a truly entertaining piece that I have only seen a handful of times, which speaks volumes since I don't watch my favourite films very frequently as I don't want to tire from them.

Iron Man

This was a toss up with 2nd and 3rd spot. I wasn't a day 1 fan of this film, it took maybe 2 or 3 more viewings before I thought to myself, "Hold up, I actually quite enjoy watching such a selfish rich person become humbled and change his entire approach to his contribution to the world". Amongst that, it probably has some of the most badass moments in any MCU film.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

A well written assassin action flick. Not much to say other than, its great popcorn fun and I simply can't fault it.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BOC

1. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

A perfect addition to the MCU's biggest outlier, WandaVision. While it can't take the bulk of the credit, it solidified Wanda as the best character from CBLA thus far. Coupled with Raimi's strong direction, regardless of it ultimately being limited by the studio.

2. Eternals

Similarly distinct, I believe this, and Black Widow, to be the only MCU films that feel like a mix of the studio and indie/arthouse styles. However, Eternals is the best at balancing the two and working within those limits. It has the abrupt comedy, and large scale threat, but manages to generally use the former in service of its themes, and turns the latter into a diversion and simple background for a much more emotional conflict. Emotion that is often handled quite well. From the relationship of the team, to how they manifest differently in the world, to Ikaris' struggle between perceived purpose and love, etc. None of these films are exactly excellent, IMO, but they rank quite high among CBMs for that reason.

3. Black Widow

Apart from the former two, this easily stands above the rest of the MCU in terms of its characters - having two of the best arcs in Nat and Yelena, along with an above average to strong supporting cast. The parents, especially in their main two scenes with their daughters, well serve their roles in the film's themes on family. Taskmaster is a serviceable threat and reflection of Nat's guilt, and Dreykov has a grounded annoyance that most MCU antagonists lack, and feel cartoonish as a result. On first watch I was mostly indifferent to this film because of the sharp shift in tone between the first and latter two acts. Not able to balance the comedy as well as Eternals, it definitely takes a hit after Red Gaurdian's appearance. However, upon re-watch, it was a lot less jarring, and I could even see said comedy as intentionally endearing at times.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

1-) Infinity War

2-) Civil War

3-) Ragnarok

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Straight-Fire  Online

@boc: it's nice to see Black Widow getting some love.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ready_4_Madness

1: Captain America Civil War

2: Infinity War (Thor, Rocket & Groot’s scenes hold it back from being first imo)

3: Guardians of the Galaxy

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is the clear first place for me but after that, I'm not sure. The acting, romance, and redemption theme were well done.

MSheU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MSheU

MoM top 3… I’ve seen it all

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

1. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

A perfect addition to the MCU's biggest outlier, WandaVision. While it can't take the bulk of the credit, it solidified Wanda as the best character from CBLA thus far. Coupled with Raimi's strong direction, regardless of it ultimately being limited by the studio.

2. Eternals

Similarly distinct, I believe this, and Black Widow, to be the only MCU films that feel like a mix of the studio and indie/arthouse styles. However, Eternals is the best at balancing the two and working within those limits. It has the abrupt comedy, and large scale threat, but manages to generally use the former in service of its themes, and turns the latter into a diversion and simple background for a much more emotional conflict. Emotion that is often handled quite well. From the relationship of the team, to how they manifest differently in the world, to Ikaris' struggle between perceived purpose and love, etc. None of these films are exactly excellent, IMO, but they rank quite high among CBMs for that reason.

3. Black Widow

Apart from the former two, this easily stands above the rest of the MCU in terms of its characters - having two of the best arcs in Nat and Yelena, along with an above average to strong supporting cast. The parents, especially in their main two scenes with their daughters, well serve their roles in the film's themes on family. Taskmaster is a serviceable threat and reflection of Nat's guilt, and Dreykov has a grounded annoyance that most MCU antagonists lack, and feel cartoonish as a result. On first watch I was mostly indifferent to this film because of the sharp shift in tone between the first and latter two acts. Not able to balance the comedy as well as Eternals, it definitely takes a hit after Red Gaurdian's appearance. However, upon re-watch, it was a lot less jarring, and I could even see said comedy as intentionally endearing at times.

nice shitpost

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Homecoming
2. Ragnarok
3. Infinity War

I don't think the MCU is ever gonna top Homecoming. They peaked with Vulture.

Peter-Vulture car scene the best thing the corporate machine ever produced. Second is Dr Strange vs Thanos and third is Thor vs Hulk

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

flofoshono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why has Endgame not been mentioned once. Because despite its few flaws (as every single movie ever made has) it's imo the best movie in the MCU still. And I can explain why

other 2 would be Infinity War and Civil War

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Great_Darkness

The Winter Soldier, Infinity War, and Iron Man 1 in no particular order. GOTG and NWH come close though

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. TWS

2. Infinity War

3. Dr. Strange 1 or GotG 1

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why has Endgame not been mentioned once. Because despite its few flaws (as every single movie ever made has) it's imo the best movie in the MCU still. And I can explain why

other 2 would be Infinity War and Civil War

like half the replies in the threads mentioned Endgame what are you talking about

also it has more than just a few flaws lmao

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Prathmesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1:Avengers Endgame

2:Avengers infinity war

3:Spiderman no way home

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

IW, NWH, TWS

Tanksu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man 1, TWS closely followed by Spiderman NWH i think

flofoshono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: first of all i see literally only 4 endgame mentions, including myself. second of all what's ur opinion cuz i can assure u it's not a fact (hence the word opinion...oops). and third of all it's not a competition hun so settle down before u pop a vein

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Scarlet Witch in the Multiverse of Madness

2. Black Widow

3. Captain Marvel

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: first of all i see literally only 4 endgame mentions, including myself. second of all what's ur opinion cuz i can assure u it's not a fact (hence the word opinion...oops). and third of all it's not a competition hun so settle down before u pop a vein

? what are you talking about

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. INFINITY WAR
  2. ENDGAME
  3. RAGNAROK