10. I liked Netflix's "Iron Fist" series

What are yours?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

The Dark Knight Strike again is actually good (maybe minus the all Robin thing)

I prefer Watchmen movie over the comic

Saber Pentdragon from the Fate series is not a good character

While it is ridiculous how lots of Marvel character have change race and sex, I do like the idea of a character actually taking over their roles like X-23 or even Spiderman. Granted the sheer amount of it is just stupid. Also no, a girl character who is not sexy does not equal SJW. I know is not comic vine, but still, boggles my mind their people like that.

Not everything in Marvel is SJW, (not saying there is not a problem).

I actually found CottonMouth in Luke Cage to be an okay villain, so I did not care about what happened to him ( I mean phenomenal actor otherwise).

I am not a huge fan of Season one of My Hero academia ( I did like the second season)

JoJo is an ugly looking series.

Rick and Morty is not that funny (creative yes)

Wait don't we have an unpopular thread in off-topic...............meh who cares.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Is there a way to really block someone here so you don't see anything they post every again? ;)

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel is doing a lot of things right with Captain Marvel. Not every hero needs to be sexy and scantily dressed, and tbh short hair and a less revealing costume would be way more practical for fighting crime. They ruined a lot of her character personality during Civil War II, but I see nothing wrong with her physical appearance.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@tomkatie said:

Marvel is doing a lot of things right with Captain Marvel. Not every hero needs to be sexy and scantily dressed, and tbh short hair and a less revealing costume would be way more practical for fighting crime. They ruined a lot of her character personality during Civil War II, but I see nothing wrong with her physical appearance.

Have people really been complaining about that?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I Prefer Fairy Tail Over Dragon Ball.
  • Revenge on the Sith is as good as the Original Trilogy.
  • Cyclops is better than Wolverine.
  • Quicksilver is a better character than any of the Flash's.
  • Cyborg has grown on me as a DC poster character and JL member.
  • Martian Manhunter is overrated and most people only prefer him over Cyborg because they grew up with him.
  • Wally West is ovverated and most people only prefer him over Barry because they grew up with him.
  • Korra is a better character than Aang.
  • Ewoks are far worse than Jar Jar.
  • Sonic The Hedgehog has a better franchise than Mario

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomkatie said:

Oh yeah, all over ComicVine. I understand some of the complaints about a big uniform change, because any change in comics is weird at first, especially for a character who's looked largely the same over a long period of time. But people have been calling her "Carl Manvers," as if not dressing in a swimsuit makes her less of a woman or something. I'm a long way from liking Carol Danvers, especially after CWII, but complaining about her costume for not being revealing or about her hair not being long enough is kinda dumb.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stormshadow_x

@tomkatie said:
@stormshadow_x said:
@tomkatie said:

Oh yeah, all over ComicVine. I understand some of the complaints about a big uniform change, because any change in comics is weird at first, especially for a character who's looked largely the same over a long period of time. But people have been calling her "Carl Manvers," as if not dressing in a swimsuit makes her less of a woman or something. I'm a long way from liking Carol Danvers, especially after CWII, but complaining about her costume for not being revealing or about her hair not being long enough is kinda dumb.

Yeah thats kinda sad, Like why should that matter? Her current costume and design are great

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomkatie said:
@stormshadow_x said:
@tomkatie said:

Yeah thats kinda sad, Like why should that matter? Her current costume and design are great

Eh, like I said, there are a lot of valid complaints about her, but her not being "feminine" enough is not one of them.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Dark, gloomy, brooding, ect! Does not necessarily equal interesting, and well developed traits in a character you depression seeking monsters! ;)

And on that same note... Emotionaly constipated, Fridged, Coldhearted, Self serving, are not inherent traits in a strong female character! (Cough, Emma Frost, Cough.)

That's all for now.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also forgot to add 2-10

2. Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen are both kinda cool, as long as they keep the whole "universe-displaced outsider" thing.

3. Cyborg is a great addition to the JLA, given that we're in an age of huge technological advancements and digital sharing. I wish he stayed in the Titans and worked himself up to Justice League, but eh.

4. MCU Black Widow serves almost no purpose on the Avengers.

5. I don't find Black Panther interesting. At all.

6. Scott Summers is the greatest mutant, and Marvel needs to bring him back and rectify their wrongs.

7. Iceman being gay makes no sense at all.

8. Earth 2 was an awesome series until the new Batman and Superman showed up. They need to bring those books back, but focus on Jay Garrick and Alan Scott again.

9. The first Amazing Spider-Man was pretty good.

10. GOTG2 was also pretty enjoyable.

Avatar image for thedarkknight9283
thedarkknight9283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. The Star Wars Prequels >>> The Originals

2. I care about neither the MCU or DCCU.

3. The first Iron Man film is overrated.

4. Adam West's Batman is terrible.

5. Batman Forever is one of the best Batman films ever.

6. I hate anything Pokémon-related.

7. Both Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer were a better Batman than Christian Bale. I expect with time Ben Affleck to pass him as well.

8. I don't give a shit about any of the new Star Wars films expect for the Obi-Wan Kenobi solo fim.

9. Harry Potter >>> Lord of the Rings

10. There is only one Spider-Man in my book and that's Peter Parker.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Revenge of the sith is the best Star wars movie (of the first 6, Rogue one is my favourite Star wars' movie)

- DCEU WW movie is overrated as hell

- Cyclops is better than wolverine.

- Ewoks and the end of "the Return of the Jedi" are the worst things that ever happened to the Star war universe.

- Quicksilver is a better character than Flash.

- Last Call of duty games aren't as bad as people make them seem.

- Zelda is the best game series ever made.

- Skyrim isn't that good by itself. Mods are what makes it one of the best games ever.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers