7. King

No Caption Provided

8. Queen

No Caption Provided

9. Marco

No Caption Provided

10. Kata

No Caption Provided

I’m thinking Ace might be able to fit in 10/9 tbh.

Thoughts?

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3 krisbishop  Moderator

Marco should be above King & Queen.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

Zoro is the second strongest how he got 5 I don’t know

Kidd is trash I’ll take Marco King and Sanji over him

Law Should be above Yamato

Marco should be above King

Queen is dead last both Katakuri and Marco slap the shit out of his humpdy dumpdy ass

Last point I know Ben is a commander and all tho he ain’t not first mate Tier he’s more like Admiral+ imo

Sabo needs to be at this list too btw at the near top

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Zoro is the second strongest how he got 5 I don’t know

Kidd is trash I’ll take Marco King and Sanji over him

Law Should be above Yamato

Marco should be above King

Queen is dead last both Katakuri and Marco slap the shit out of his humpdy dumpdy ass

I lowkey agree with this. However isn’t his hax like the ultimate counter to a lot of commanders?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco should be above King & Queen.

How so?

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone's yc1 nowadays.Unserious manga

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Well for a Guy like King I’d say yes he should be above him just due to Hax

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this is the most shameless one piece power ranking I have seen in my life.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidd = Law >= Yamato > Like Featless Ben Beckman. At best Ben he should be > Zoro but that is just due to narrative of Shanks > Luffy.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Well for a Guy like King I’d say yes he should be above him just due to Hax

King isn’t that haxy tbh. It’s mainly his dragon flames and explosions. However it’s very obvious that he has to turn off his flame for the more serious battle movements.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Yamato

2.Lucci

3.Zoro

4.Law

5.Kid

6.Marco

7.King

8.Katakuri

9.Sanji

Queen and ace are not Yc1 and BB is admiral level.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Xebec

huge disagree

1. law and kidd are above commander tier, and probably beckman too
  2. yamato wank crazy as always, she's the weakest on this list (maybe??? just maybe stronger than queen)
  3. queen over marco and kat is insane
  4. where is shiryu? lucky roo? lucci? crocodile? boa? doffy? kuma? etc.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: what has crocodile done to be on this list? He is trash

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Yamato

2.Lucci

3.Zoro

4.Law

5.Kid

6.Marco

7.King

8.Katakuri

9.Sanji

Queen and ace are not Yc1 and BB is admiral level.

yamato lucci and zoro above law is insane

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: what's insane is mentioning irrelevant fodder crocodiles name in this thread

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EcoBlitz  Online

Law and Kidd being below anyone not named Ben Beckmann (and even then it’s arguable) is just downplay because it wasn’t flashy enough or something for you or you don’t like them.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PlagueDocter

@nassergrant19: Your missing Rob Lucci and Kaku.

Law >=< Kidd > Yamato >=< Rob Lucci > Zoro > Sanji > Kaku? > King > Queen

Ben Beckman is featless and his placing is based on how much stock you put on him. For me Ben is below Law/Kidd and above Zoro but I don't know where I'd actually have him at.

Also Rob Lucci and up are like a good deal above the lower placings I'd reckon.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Law and Kidd being below anyone not named Ben Beckmann (and even then it’s arguable) is just downplay because it wasn’t flashy enough or something for you or you don’t like them.

Yeah I can see the top 6 are very contentious rankings.

@nassergrant19: Your missing Rob Lucci and Kaku.

Law >=< Kidd > Yamato >=< Rob Lucci > Zoro > Sanji > Kaku? > King > Queen

Ben Beckman is featless and his placing is based on how much stock you put on him. For me Ben is below Law/Kidd and above Zoro but I don't know where I'd actually have him at.

Also Rob Lucci and up are like a good deal above the lower placings I'd reckon.

I’m anime only so I didn’t get up to Lucci/Kaku’s return yet.

Ben was implied to oneshot an admiral. I’d say that‘s enough stock for the placement.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Wushu59

Queen is obviously not above Marco or Katakuri. He would get completely humiliated and washed by either one of them 1 v1 off just speed alone. There is no way someone can watch episode 1062 and think Queen is actually close to King. Marco has rag dolled Queen on panel while being severely nerfed. Has kept up with Kizaru in speed. Katakuri has the best speed feat in the series calc wise against Snake Man Luffy who is one of the fastest characters through both feats and portrayal. There is literally nothing that puts Queen's AP higher than either. Only his Zoan durability and recovery. Queen was two shot by nameless attacks by Big Mom. Using Bound Man getting one shot by a named attack from Kaido is not a valid scale for Queen. He doesn't even have any feat that scales him above Bound Man in power which is one of the strongest forms in the series since it was introduced. I'd say he is relative but there is nothing that places him above it like King who has clash with Conqueror's Haki Zoro.

Anyways, Queen rant aside

Here is how I'd rank these characters.

No Caption Provided
  1. Benn Beckman
  2. Trafalgar Law
  3. Eustass Kid (maybe move down one but going off portrayal)
  4. Hybrid Yamato
  5. Zoro (could maybe be above Yamato)
  6. Sanji
  7. King
  8. Marco
  9. Katakuri
  10. Queen

King / Marco / Katakrui are all interchangeable for me. King has the best durability and AP. Katakuri by far is the most skilled, most versatility and best all around Haki. Marco is a happy medium between strength and utility. Speed wise I have them all around the same range.

Zoro and Sanji can maybe move up a tier but I need to see a bit more before i do so. Or Law and Kid can move down a tier but Law's performance against Blackbeard makes me think otherwise.

Base Yamato doesn't really have much utility. Just physical strength. Not much feat wise so I just put base form in same tier as most of the other YC1. Hyrbid Form Yamato clashed with Hybrid Kaido using Conqueror's Coating Infusion for extended chapters so I think she at least deserves to be in similar tier to Law and Kid. She is more impressive then Kid by feats but Kid has portrayal.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nassergrant19

@wushu59: Minor nitpicks but decent overall.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list will be irrelevant by the next arc anyway since the characters can get as strong at any time period as oda wants them to be. The guy broke the power structure long ago and he can't fix it.

But as of today -

No Caption Provided

Also it's cute how you slipped in Queen in the list just to make sanji look stronger😹

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer over Sanji? Ace over Queen? Marco over Law? Wtf😂

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Queen is obviously not above Marco or Katakuri. He would get completely humiliated and washed by either one of them 1 v1 off just speed alone. There is no way someone can watch episode 1062 and think Queen is actually close to King. Marco has rag dolled Queen on panel while being severely nerfed. Has kept up with Kizaru in speed. Katakuri has the best speed feat in the series calc wise against Snake Man Luffy who is one of the fastest characters through both feats and portrayal. There is literally nothing that puts Queen's AP higher than either. Only his Zoan durability and recovery. Queen was two shot by nameless attacks by Big Mom. Using Bound Man getting one shot by a named attack from Kaido is not a valid scale for Queen. He doesn't even have any feat that scales him above Bound Man in power which is one of the strongest forms in the series since it was introduced. I'd say he is relative but there is nothing that places him above it like King who has clash with Conqueror's Haki Zoro.

Anyways, Queen rant aside

Here is how I'd rank these characters.

No Caption Provided
  1. Benn Beckman
  2. Trafalgar Law
  3. Eustass Kid (maybe move down one but going off portrayal)
  4. Hybrid Yamato
  5. Zoro (could maybe be above Yamato)
  6. Sanji
  7. King
  8. Marco
  9. Katakuri
  10. Queen

King / Marco / Katakrui are all interchangeable for me. King has the best durability and AP. Katakuri by far is the most skilled, most versatility and best all around Haki. Marco is a happy medium between strength and utility. Speed wise I have them all around the same range.

Zoro and Sanji can maybe move up a tier but I need to see a bit more before i do so. Or Law and Kid can move down a tier but Law's performance against Blackbeard makes me think otherwise.

Base Yamato doesn't really have much utility. Just physical strength. Not much feat wise so I just put base form in same tier as most of the other YC1. Hyrbid Form Yamato clashed with Hybrid Kaido using Conqueror's Coating Infusion for extended chapters so I think she at least deserves to be in similar tier to Law and Kid. She is more impressive then Kid by feats but Kid has portrayal.

How so? I don’t think he has the speed, strength or durability to keep up.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25 krisbishop  Moderator

@nassergrant19: Marco was able to take on King & Queen alone for an extended amount of time. You can't do that unless you're above either of them. Don't forget that Marco has also held his own against Admirals.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mee09

A little off topic but an interview has just come out. Where Oda outright stated that Fleet Admiral Akainu is the strongest Marine in history. Don't know when it will pick up mainstream traction. But once it does. If everything is 100% confirmed and the translations are correct.

I told you so.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

A little off topic but an interview has just come out. Where Oda outright stated that Fleet Admiral Akainu is the strongest Marine in history. Don't know when it will pick up mainstream traction. But once it does. If everything is 100% confirmed and the translations are correct.

I told you so.

Hasn’t this been stated already.

Avatar image for ribbonfighterone
RibbonFighterOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: As much as I dislike saying it, I think by feats and scaling, Queen>Katakuri. Kat was unable to put down a WCI Luffy and was eventually bested by him. Queen on the other hand is not only massively superior to Ulti who managed to match base Wano Luffy and nearly forced him into G4, but he also fought Wano Sanji. I'd like to be proven wrong in this however.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ribbonfighterone:

Ulti scaling is a common misconception. Here is some things that need to be extrapolated.

Ulti "overpowering" Luffy with actual context.

1. We see Ulti taking a big leap in the air (meaning more momentum and power for attack) vs Luffy who only blocked with basic Arament Haki over his forehead. So Luffy simply defending and not using full range in motion. Despite this, the clash was still long and it was a struugle to overpower him using no Advanced Haki or anything,

Loading Video...

2. Luffy blatantly states he underestimated her before blitzing her from behind. (Meaning he did not go all out)

No Caption Provided

If Luffy can already blitz her in Base he obviously does not need Gear 4th.

3. "Luffy needed to use Gear 4th"

This actually wrong when looking at the context. For starters, Luffy was fighting both Ulti and Page One at the same time. Him having to go Gear 4th is simply a leverage thing to escape a position. Has nothing to do with striking power. Which is consistent with her barely overpowering him in base not using Advanced Haki.

What do I mean by "leverage" Here is an example of Ulti getting stuck by Usopp and needing Page One to help her escape

No Caption Provided

It has nothing to do with striking power.

And be honest. Do you ever see this happening to Doflamingo much less Katakuri? No, right?

The most impressive thing about Ulti was were Zoan recovery rate. Even eventually getting up from Big Mom combo attack. But that is separate from her actual durability. Knocked out on three separate occasions.

As far as Queen goes, there is nothing AP wise that places him above Katakuri as there is no feat you can pull from that puts Queen above Boundman who Katakuri is at least relative to in terms of output via his Power Mochi. Which is not even his strongest attack. (We also have to take into account Brulee giving Luffy a whole timeout period to recharge his Haki)

As a matter of fact, Post WCI Boundman Luffy is more impressive then Queen is.

Luffy although not able to cause any damage to Drunken Kaido was at least able to drop him to the ground. Queen in his strongest form could not get Big Mom off her feet at all. And this is Amnesia Big Mom who arguably doesn't remember how to use Haki. And she two shotted him with unnamed attacks compared to Kaido who at least Ko'd Luffy with a signature attack,

And no Queen did not damage Big Mom at all. She simply regained her memory and took a nap. It is directly stated she took no damage.

Speed wise it is not comparable at all either. Queen was getting dodged and out speed by Pre-Exo Skelton Sanji multiple times. Only tagged him with heavy haymaker shots here and there mixed with Germa Tech. Compared to Katakrui who can dodge several Black Mamaba punches which accelerates and changes trajectory.

No Caption Provided

Black Mamba punches being faster then Vinsmoke Niji's light speed blade. Queen has Germa Tech in his arsenal as main offense. Not remotely as fast as Black Mamba which Kat can dodge multiples of at a time. All within close proximity to each other. He is just never tagging Katakruri at all. It just isn't happening.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wushu59

Queen does not benefit from the same type of scaling as King who clashed with Conqueror's Haki Zoro. No where close to him in speed either.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Konohana  Online

Ben Beckman’s really that strong?

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

Benn Beckman

Zoro

Sabo

Trafalgar Law

Rob Lucchi

Hybrid Yamato

Sanji

Eustass Kid

Marco

King

Katakuri

Queen

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By J_Normal

Disclaimer: I am not caught up on recent chapters and have no clue what either Sabo or Lucci has done to earn YC1 level. However, from what I could tell from spoilers Luffy immediately humiliated Lucci after going gear 5. I heard something along the lines of Sabo taking on multiple admirals at once or something like that but that's as far as I know.

Ben Beckman is number 1 and is borderline Yonko Level. From what I've seen everyone here agrees.

Two is either Yamato or Zoro. At this point I can care less what "narrative says" or anything like that. Kidd and Law literally had to tag team Big Mom who is more and more starting to look like the weakest Yonko of the 4. And their win could be most contributed to perfect teamwork and planning. Yamato and Zoro on the other hand straight up fought and damaged Kaido due to their possession of CoC Haki. However, Given that Yamato's fight lasted the second longest compared to Luffy I'd give her the edge.

Yamato is number 2

Zoro is number 3.

The next group I am focusing on is King, Law, and Kidd. I added King to the mix because it is still up in the air if Law and Kid would even be able to damage King. Zoro was having difficulty even cutting King despite being able to cut Kaido previously. King's dura would be pretty much up there with Big Mom's on top of having Speed up there with Sanji. I am giving King the number 4 spot for now and given how Kidd sucked when fighting big Mom and how Law's ability and battle IQ carried most of that fight...

Edit: Upon second though the manner in which Big Mom was defeated wasn't even Kidd or Law's raw power. The final blow came from the explosives she fell into. These two frauds are lucky I don't put sanji over them.

King is number 4

Law is number 5.

Kidd is number 6.

The difficult part is where to place Sanji. Story, wise he has always been right behind Zoro. Queen is a high tier YC2+ borderline YC1. What makes this difficult is that as soon as Sanji awakened his exoskeleton and was able to adapt to in mid fight... Sanji vs Queen became an absolute Stomp in Favor of Sanji. It is a performance I would expect a mid-tier YC1 to give to a high YC2. Just to be safe...

Sanji is number 7.

After that the list becomes a bit easier. I am going to go ahead and put Marco next. He was the YC1 for the strongest Yonko at the time, so he has that going for him narratively. He held off both King and Queen to give Zoro time to heal... he did get KO'd at some point but that is to be expected fighting a high YC1 assisted by a low YC1/high YC2. He has feats holding of Akainu who was a little under Whitebeard at the time. I think that is enough to grant him...

Marco is number 8

The bottom 2 slots are Queen and Katakuri. This one is pretty easy. I don't see Luffy struggling as much with Queen as he did Kat at all and as I said before Queen is at the bottom of YC1s if he even qualifies.

Katakuri is number 9.

Queen is number 10.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By J_Normal

Also, Jinbe is an Honorable Mention. His feats against Big Mom are impressive. Moreover, given his bounty is over Sanji's and equal to that of most YC1s it's quite possible is just below Sanji.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nassergrant19

@j_normal: I’m actually thinking of modifying my list.

I’m thinking of putting Zoro/Sanji higher up. Kidd and Law are getting less impressive to me tbh. Mainly Kidd.

1. Beckman

2. Yamato

3. Zoro

4. Sanji

5. Law

6. Kidd

7. King

8. Marco

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm mad law and Kidd are being so disrespected. Law and kidd significantly hurt big mom, Zoro left a scratch with all his might against a weaker kaido than the one Luffy finished off.

Law and kidd both have better AP than Zoro or Sanji. Sanji's faster, both have better endurance. But law and Kidd both hit harder and have environmental manipulation. By the end of egghead maybe, but they're enemies can't really be scales off of in the current arc.

Marco held off king and queen, and even big mom for a moment, if you don't think that's impressive, than I don't know why Yamato's feat would be impressive.

Katakuri also gets no love, I get putting him below king, Zoro, and Sanji, as those are debatable imo. But BELOW queen?!? What the?

Kind of disagree with the whole list

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

Sanji is kind of gravitating around King, Kidd, and Law for me given him stomping Queen upon awakening. There is still a bit of Ambiguity to EXACTLY where he is though.

King is solidly over the Super Frauds Law and Kidd for me. King’s dura is probably at or above Big Mom’s who Kidd and Law struggled to even damage. And on top of that his speed is insane. I don’t see either one of them taking King on alone.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3:

Hard disagree on Kaido being weaker than Big Mom. Zoro straight up slashed Hybrid Kaido alone. This was after taking Big Mom and Kaidos attacks directly too.

Law and Kid couldn’t even directly fight Big Mom. They had to rely on strategy and planning and made her fall into a shit ton of explosives.

If we are being honest King has the stats and the speed to beat Law and Kidd.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal:

Sanji is kind of gravitating around King, Kidd, and Law for me given him stomping Queen upon awakening. There is still a bit of Ambiguity to EXACTLY where he is though.

I’d solidly put Sanji over King, and over Kidd extreme diff. Same as Zoro.

King is solidly over the Super Frauds Law and Kidd for me. King’s dura is probably at or above Big Mom’s who Kidd and Law struggled to even damage. And on top of that his speed is insane. I don’t see either one of them taking King on alone.

I got either beating him high-diff. Mainly due to the fact that he has to turn that durability mode off to fight at the speeds high-enough to potentially blitz/release his full offense.

However yeah, King is a bit underrated. Wish his battle IQ was a bit better.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vjbthe3

@j_normal: I'm not saying kaido is weaker than big mom. I'm saying the kaido( sober Kaido)Zoro scarred was weaker than the one Luffy finished off(drunk Kaido). I would say bigger mom is stronger than sober Kaido tho...

Bro, the duo were breaking her bones. Yes tactics played in beating her, but both of them caused more damage to her, and bigger mom, than Zoro did to sober Kaido. By feats they seem superior in AP as they have better showcasings against a yonkou

You're hilarious. He's fast in speed mode, but both have much Superior hax and should be able to blast him out of the air even in his flame on mode

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal:

I’d solidly put Sanji over King, and over Kidd extreme diff. Same as Zoro.

i understand zoro, but why sanji

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PlagueDocter

@krisbishop said:

1) Marco was able to take on King & Queen alone for an extended amount of time. You can't do that unless you're above either of them.

Yeah no. First Marco did nothing of actual note to either of them. Second Marco is the ultimate staller. Third Pre Exoskeleton Sanji could do what Marco did yet he was weaker than Queen so no Marco isn't above them.

2) Don't forget that Marco has also held his own against Admirals.

You mean deal quite literally ZERO damage to them and would've died immediately agaisnt Kizaru's bombardment without the regen of his pheonix powers.

TLDR: Marco's overrated his stats are horribly sub par with his only relavent one being speed but even then it still ain't that great.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

Ben Beckman’s really that strong?

He has zero feats but by hype there is a possibility he is very powerful. On his vivre card, they say his reputation is as fearsome as Shanks. Thats pretty much all he has going for himself but its enough to place him above commanders.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got Benn and Marco at 1 and 2

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cocacolaman  Moderator

We have different ideas of what Commander level means but just going with these characters I'd rank them

1. Benn Beckman
  2. Law
  3. Kidd
  4. Zoro
  5. Yamato
  6. Sanji
  7. Marco
  8. King
  9. Katakuri
  10. Queen
PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

1) Queen is obviously not above Marco or Katakuri. He would get completely humiliated and washed by either one of them 1 v1 off just speed alone.

Queen's above both of them... especially Marco the most overrated staller in One Piece and Katakuri who has been completely outclassed since Act 1.

2) There is no way someone can watch episode 1062 and think Queen is actually close to King.

Oh no not the anime.... bruh...

3) Marco has rag dolled Queen on panel while being severely nerfed. Has kept up with Kizaru in speed.

You mean did like nothing to him and quite literally push him around doing no lasting damage.

Pushing someone around =/= make you close to being as strong as them.

4) Katakuri has the best speed feat in the series calc wise against Snake Man Luffy who is one of the fastest characters through both feats and portrayal.

Uh no... Base Kaido's Thunder Bagua speed is >>>>>> WCI Katakuri/Luffy.damage. where are you getting this idea that WCI Snakeman's speed makes him relavent to top tiers.

And Kaido only gets faster and faster, stronger and stronger, and better and better in everyway...

5) There is literally nothing that puts Queen's AP higher than either. Only his Zoan durability and recovery. Queen was two shot by nameless attacks by Big Mom.

It's Big Mom it makes sense for her to be able to do that... she's a freak of nature dropping full grown Giant warriors of Elbaf when she was a toddler...

Also Queen >>> Jack >= Scabbards who can harm Kaido > Act 1 G4 Luffy who couldn't phase Kaido... So yes Queen is definitely stronger than you think. There's also some other scaling stuff you can go into as well but this is the easiest to understand and show.

6) Using Bound Man getting one shot by a named attack from Kaido is not a valid scale for Queen.

Hmm?

7) He doesn't even have any feat that scales him above Bound Man in power which is one of the strongest forms in the series since it was introduced.

Haha no Boundman is not one of the strongest forms at all...

Also he does have feats of superiority to WCI Boundman.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

tiers NOT ranked left to right

No Caption Provided

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wushu59

@plaguedocter:

GTFO of here with this Queen wank. lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queen's above both of them

Based on ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING.

... especially Marco the most overrated staller in One Piece and

Marco had this boy coughing up blood with his shock waves. Do you know how much weaker a shockwave is compared to an actual strike?

No Caption Provided

Which there is evidence of btw

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIs5CRFinUw

While fighting King and Queen and using stamina for Ice Oni mind you at the same time mind you

No Caption Provided

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katakuri who has been completely outclassed since Act 1.

Based on nothing but your fallacious scaling. Literally no one on the opposing side of the Yonko but King scales above ACT 1 Bound Man Luffy by actual feats. Big Mom and Kaido do as well ofc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no not the anime.... bruh...

Guess what? Wano Anime in canon starting from the Oden flashback. They have to get Oda's permission before inserting things.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/one-piece-anime-oden-flashback-arc-start-battle/

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean did like nothing to him and quite literally push him around doing no lasting damage.

Pushing someone around =/= make you close to being as strong as them.

GTFOH. LOL.

Had him leaking blood with his shockwave an utterly dominating him while rag dolling King at the same time.

"Pushing Around" Queen verbatim says his shock wave hurt him.

Fight two people at once and see if you do half as good as Marco.

It is explicitly shown that Kizaru had to wait for Marco to get careless and turn his back to actually get the upper hand on him. Put Queen vs Kizaru and he would he clowned on.

------------------------------------------

"Uh no... Base Kaido's Thunder Bagua speed is >>>>>> WCI Katakuri/Luffy.damage."

What does this have to do with Queen? Queen got obliterated by Amnesia Big Mom who didn't even used named moves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

where are you getting this idea that WCI Snakeman's speed makes him relavent to top tiers.

Um... The actual feat is magnitudes above anything displayed by Queen calc wise in terms of speed? Can you comprehend this at all?

And news flash. Queen isn't a top tier. And yes WCI Snakeman speed which is heavily noted for speed is relevant to top tiers as any other YC1 are. Marco can keep pace with Kizaru who is a relevant top tier. Snakeman would be within that speed tier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And Kaido only gets faster and faster, stronger and stronger, and better and better in everyway...

What does this have to do with Queen? Nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Big Mom it makes sense for her to be able to do that... she's a freak of nature dropping full grown Giant warriors of Elbaf when she was a toddler...

Okay then use common logic and admit Queen is not a top tier. And Marco & Katakuri by actual feats > Queen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Queen >>> Jack >= Scabbards who can harm Kaido > Act 1 G4 Luffy who couldn't phase Kaido...

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. Stop tagging me with this BS. I have been over this a million times with you. Queen could not damage Amnesia Big Mom AT ALL. So this blatantly makes your statement wrong. Scabbards have a form of Advanced Haki which can sting Kaido. Neither Queen or Jack have this. Neither can harm Kaido.

Neither have feats which connect or are related to Act 1 G4 Luffy in any way. G4 Act 1 Luffy literally preformed better against a Drunken Kaido then Queen did with Amnesia Big Mom with Amnesia being a much bigger handicap then being drunk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes Queen is definitely stronger than you think. There's also some other scaling stuff you can go into as well but this is the easiest to understand and show.

NO HE IS NOT. You are using fallacious scaling. He can't hurt a much weaker Big Mom at all so your scaling by default is wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm?

What do you mean hmm?? Queen literally got Ko'd by weaker attacks of Big Mom compared to Kaido using a named attack on Luffy which he ran into.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha no Boundman is not one of the strongest forms at all...

Yes it is. Bound Man even in Dressrosa is physically one of the strongest forms in the entire series. In that very same arc we see that Gear 3rd with basic Armament is able to push back Fujitora let alone with Bound Man. Not saying he beats Fuji or even comes close at all but clearly Bound Man is very strong in verse when it comes to physicals.

Only physical specimens like Kaido, Big Mom, WB, Oden, Akianu with his DF, Lunarians like King would be able to naturally overpower it. Everyone else would aren't naturally as strong have to insert Haki into their attacks to over power or finesse it. Bound Man even in Dressrosa in pretty physically stronger then 90% of the verse.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Also he does have feats of superiority to WCI Boundman.

He literally has NONE. His direct feats with Amnesia Big Mom show the opposite. Got pieced up and dodged multiple times by Sanji even Pre-Exo Skeleton.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PlagueDocter

@xebec: What the heck is that list???

Ivankov, Jozu, Sai being above Jack?

Cavendish, Smoker, Coby existing on the list at all???

Queen below Doffy and Katakuri???

Yamato below Doffy and Katakuri???

Doffy being above Cracker, Jack, and Queen?!?!?

The heck?!

EDIT: Small addition.