Top 10 Strongest One Piece characters?

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Prezilla

What's your list? My list including all characters that are alive is: (Obviously this is just speculation and hype)

1. Kaidou

2. Dragon

3. Blackbeard

4. Shanks

5. Garp

6. Big Mom

7. Mihawk

8. Akainu

9. Kizaru

10. Kuzan

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DeathandGrim

With the current arc considering based on Power?

1. Shanks
  2. Big Mom
  3. Kaido
  4. Blackbeard
  5. Dragon
  6. Akainu
  7. Issho (Fujitora)
  8. Kizaru
  9. Doflamingo
  10. Van Auger

But based on being my favorites

1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Sanji
  4. Van Auger and Yasopp
  5. Law
  6. Issho
  7. Doflamingo
  8. Brook (I THINK HE'S USEFUL DAMMIT)
  9. Blackbeard
  10. Scratchman Apoo
Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My list is constantly changing. But currently it's something like this.....

1. Luffy.

2. Usopp

3. Sanji

4. Crocodile.

5. Doflamingo

6. Jinbei

7. Lucci

8. Enel

9. Kuma

10.Aokiji

Beata

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prezilla: I figured as much that's why I made two lists

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

Strongest? Ok then.

1. Shanks.

2. Dragon.

3. Kaidou

4. Garp

5. Akainu

6. Big Mom

7. Aokiji

8. Kizaru

9. Blackbeard.

10. Rayleigh

Beata

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathandGrim

@spidey_jackson said:

@DeathandGrim2: Why Van Auger? Lol.

Beata

Assuming his haki has gotten stronger and pre timeskip he was able to hit small birds from above the strawhats ship while casually sitting on the rooftop of a house one an island that wasn't even visible yet

And that time in Impel Down where he shot two bullets and disabled the guards guns on reaction

Assuming he got even a little stronger his range and marksmanship make him a serious threat

Also he's damn cool... just adding that

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim2: He is really cool. Probably one of my favorite BB pirates.

Beata

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido shanks whitebeard sengoku garp akainu big mom dragon mihawk kizaru (in no particular order) btw most of dese guys r based on hype not feats if we were going by feats dis list would b alot different

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By katrurius17

1. Kaido

2. Big Mom/Shanks

3. Dragon

4. Akainu

5. Blackbeard(maybe already stronger, he will be in the future)

6. Garp

7. Mihawk(maybe too high)

8. Kuzan

9. Kizaru(well in character...)

10.Issho/Rayleigh

Actually more than 10, but i hope that's ok?

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people putting Shanks below Kaido though? He stopped Kaido from being able to participate in the summit war I think that would put him above him

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Prezilla

@DeathandGrim2 said:

Why are people putting Shanks below Kaido though? He stopped Kaido from being able to participate in the summit war I think that would put him above him

It's already been stated that Kaidou is the strongest being currently alive. He never defeated him, just simply stopped him or more so got in his way from fighting WB

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katrurius17: Good list, I completely forgot about Mihawk.. he deserves to be up there

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gnomishness

Currently Alive

1. Kaido

2. Blackbeard

3. Big Mom

4. Shanks

5. Akainu

6. Sengoku

7. Dragon

8. Aokiji

9. Shirahoshi (due to being Poseidon)

10. Mihawk

11. Fujitora

12. Ben Beckman

13. Kizaru

14. Weevil

15. Marco

16. Greenbull

17. "King"

18. Brogy/Dorry

19. Garp

20. Katakuri

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alive (hence no WB or Roger)

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

lol how is Akainu first?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prezilla said:

@katrurius17: Good list, I completely forgot about Mihawk.. he deserves to be up there

Why? because he dueled two armed Shanks 15 years ago?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

lol how is Akainu first?

He did kinda match WB's strength a few times during the war. WB was the strongest character in the series at the time. He defeated Kuzan. Took a quake punch straight to the head and would've kept fighting if he didnt fall into that crack in the ground. I wouldn't put him anywhere less based on actual feats.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstroke said:
@enemybird said:

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

lol how is Akainu first?

He did kinda match WB's strength a few times during the war. WB was the strongest character in the series at the time. He defeated Kuzan. Took a quake punch straight to the head and would've kept fighting if he didnt fall into that crack in the ground. I wouldn't put him anywhere less based on actual feats.

If your going off feats then Big Mom in this arc alone proves she's superior to him.

If your going off hype then he's not even top 6

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:
@thedeathstroke said:
@enemybird said:

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

lol how is Akainu first?

If your going off feats then Big Mom in this arc alone proves she's superior to him.

You're def underrating Sakazuki. He fought all of Whitebeard's commanders + crocodile at once and they couldn't stop him. He Fodderized Ace and Ivankov. Defeated Kuzan. One Shot Jinbe. Matched WB and tanked his strongest attacks and remained conscious. Caused Blackbeard and his crew of lvl 6 inmates to flee on sight. None of the Yonko's have better feats. What has Big Mom actually done to suggest she could take on that many Yonko commanders at once? We haven't seen enough from her. of course she can ragdoll Luffy and the supernovas. Luffy is weak.

Hype is subjective. I'm placing people here based on my interpretation of their feats so far. Examples

BB defeated the Revolutionary army so I put him above Dragon.

Sengoku Fought BB's entire crew during the war so I put him above BB

Garp was pirate king level but after Wb died the title of the strongest went to kaido and not him so i put Kaido above.

Luffy said he would beat Kaido then come back for big mom. Usually Luffy's opponents get stronger so if he beats Big mom after kaido she must be stronger.

Shanks stopped Kaido from going after Wb so that either puts him above or at the same level of big mom. follow the previous line of logic. if he comes later he must be stronger. Luffy is saving Shanks last to fight among the Yonko.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstroke said:
@enemybird said:
@thedeathstroke said:
@enemybird said:

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

lol how is Akainu first?

You're def underrating Sakazuki. He fought all of Whitebeard's commanders + crocodile at once and they couldn't stop him. He Fodderized Ace and Ivankov. Defeated Kuzan. One Shot Jinbe. Matched WB and tanked his strongest attacks and remained conscious. Caused Blackbeard and his crew of lvl 6 inmates to flee on sight. None of the Yonko's have better feats. What has Big Mom actually done to suggest she could take on that many Yonko commanders at once? We haven't seen enough from her. of course she can ragdoll Luffy and the supernovas. Luffy is weak.

Hype is subjective. I'm placing people here based on my interpretation of their feats so far. Examples

Garp was pirate king level but after Wb died the title of the strongest went to kaido and not him so i put Kaido above.

Luffy said he would beat Kaido then come back for big mom. Usually Luffy's opponents get stronger so if he beats Big mom after kaido she must be stronger.

Shanks stopped Kaido from going after Wb so that either puts him above or at the same level of big mom. follow the previous line of logic. if he comes later he must be stronger. Luffy is saving Shanks last to fight among the Yonko.

lol Im definitely not underrating Akainu, your clearly underrating the yonkou.. Him and Kuzan fought for 10 days straight so I guess he's the 2nd strongest right? lol no.

Blackbeard only freed cause he didn't want to risk anything with his crew, or himself. He's a strategist. They kill off whitebeard but are afraid of Akainu? C'mon now.

It's never been stated that BB defeated the revolutionary army but I agree that he is stronger then Dragon.

BB had received WB's fruit like 5 minutes prior to him fighting Sengoku and its not like Sengoku and Garp were even winning. BB even threatened to sink down Marineford until Shanks showed up..

Kaidou is stated to be the strongest being alive yet you have Akainu over him lol.

It's unclear of the situation when Shanks stopped Kaidou. He only stopped him, not defeated. Kaido could've been by himself fighting Shank's entire crew for all we know. Also, its kind of implied that BB will kill Shanks before he gets to meet Luffy.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:
@thedeathstroke said:
@enemybird said:
@thedeathstroke said:
@enemybird said:

1. Sakazuki

2. Shanks

3. Big Mom

4. Kaido

5. Garp

6. Sengoku

7. Blackbeard

8. Dragon

9. Kizaru

10. Issho

lol how is Akainu first?

lol Im definitely not underrating Akainu, your clearly underrating the yonkou.. Him and Kuzan fought for 10 days straight so I guess he's the 2nd strongest right? lol no.

Blackbeard only freed cause he didn't want to risk anything with his crew, or himself. He's a strategist. They kill off whitebeard but are afraid of Akainu? C'mon now.

It's never been stated that BB defeated the revolutionary army but I agree that he is stronger then Dragon.

BB had received WB's fruit like 5 minutes prior to him fighting Sengoku and its not like Sengoku and Garp were even winning. BB even threatened to sink down Marineford until Shanks showed up..

Kaidou is stated to be the strongest being alive yet you have Akainu over him lol.

It's unclear of the situation when Shanks stopped Kaidou. He only stopped him, not defeated. Kaido could've been by himself fighting Shank's entire crew for all we know. Also, its kind of implied that BB will kill Shanks before he gets to meet Luffy.

Kaido is the strongest "creature" in the world. People always forget that distinction. He is the king of Beasts. Also, Kaido isn't invincible, he has been defeated by the marines several times (probably by Garp, Sengoku or Kong) The strongest man...well that's Sakazuki. In an interview with Oda he stated and I quote "If Sakazuki were to become the protagonist, he is so strong that he could end the One Piece series within a year." That and his other feats solidify him and being the strongest character alive right now until further notice.

Avatar image for asnakewillbiteback
aSnakeWillBiteBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Shanks

2.Big Mom

3.Kaido (strongest beast, not strongest being. Lost several times. Momma out-feats him big time.)

4.Akainu

5.Garp

6.Sengoku

7.Dragon

8.Aokiji

9,.Kizaru

10.Dragon (possibly higher)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f
deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure about top 10, but all I know for sure is that number 1 is my man Shanks.

He's the one who stopped the war! You basically had a bloodlusted Akainu, a living weapon with Kuma, Blackbeard on a power high, who was just about down to tangle with ANYBODY there, but as soon as Shanks walks in..... they literally ALL stop and say "Whoa.... Shanks!"

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 socajunkie  Moderator

@asnakewillbiteback:

‘Kaido (strongest beast, not strongest being)’

Nothing of the sort was said, Oda narrated strongest creature alive.