toneri was a moon buster (proof)

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yoroshi0

to start this off. no, it doesn't matter that the center of moon is hollow since its mass make up is minuscule.

The core of the Moon makes up about 1-3% of its total mass. This estimate is based on data from various lunar missions and studies that have analyzed the Moon's structure, including seismological data from the Apollo missions and more recent gravitational studies.

here is the calc by chatgpt 4for the otsutsuki space inside the moon with all its islands/seas and whether it would fit the moon's core

-
-
No Caption Provided

Conclusion

The volume of the Earth's oceans is roughly 35.5 times greater than the volume of the Moon's core. Therefore, if the Moon's core were hollow, it would not be able to fit an entire Earth's worth of oceans. However, it could fit a significantly smaller body of water, potentially creating a small ocean-like body with islands, though it would be far from the scale of Earth's oceans and islands.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now about the moon being split apart.

order:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as we can see, there is an inconsistency of depiction here in whether the cut is a few meters apart

No Caption Provided

or something that's at least 50 kilometer apart

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

of course, it doesn't help that not even the novel or film depiction agree with each other.

in the movie, the moon cut is sideways

No Caption Provided

whereas in the novel, kakashi can see the cut once he looks upward at the sky.

No Caption Provided

that's lots of inconsistencies, was it cut sideways or frontways? and was the cut a couple of meters apart or a 50Km apart? i'm here to inform the public that it doesn't matter because the cut even with its lowball estimate is still higher than the moon GBE.

here is the scientific calc for it by chatgpt 4

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The energy required to cut the Moon into slices 10 meters apart with a high-power laser is approximately 1.833 times greater than the gravitational binding energy of the Moon. This indicates the enormous energy required for such a cutting operation is compared to the energy needed to overcome the Moon's gravitational binding.

in short, someone who can cut the moon half can break it apart with the same level of energy. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

i'd like to thank

@uchihaghost@taurusaldebaran and @rdcdesmond contributions regarding this topic that made it possible for me to make this post.

FAQ:

if 50% of hagoromo power user (naruto) can defeat a moon buster (toneri) the moon, why didn't kaguya destroy it?

No Caption Provided

six tails chubaki tensei work differently from the one nagato/sasuke/madara uses, furthermore, the six paths one makes u the core of the CT rather than the regular one where it's a floating orb.

No Caption Provided

as seen here, and oh for the reference, the calcs before are done by chatgpt-4 plus, not the braindead 3.0 or mid 4o versions.

No Caption Provided

not to mention, hagoromo was assisted by hamura in the first time and it created the same moon the second time did. so it's more of a hax based technique than a brute force physical one

No Caption Provided
DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>chatgpt

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By yoroshi0
@dertilt said:

>chatgpt

this is chatgpt-4 plus, not the crappy-scam tier 3.0 version.

if you actually bothered to read all of the post, you'd know i mentioned that. and chatgpt 4 plus is infinitely better than some pseudo intellectual weeb and their first grade fan-calcs.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure thing mate

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0: i would say the hax part of the technique is the fact that it can seal away ones power and make the person the core of CT, advanced version of sasuke's, but the gravitational pull should still be considered raw power.

And to anyone with a brain, it should be obvious kaguya's power wqs stripped away when she was sealed.

Anyways impressive analyse๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@yoroshi0: good job but I feel like people who didn't thinkk he was before will still feel the same way

donpollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PinkDarkBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood why ppl were so adamant about him being a moon-buster. like if I sliced my computer in half w/a katana, I'd say it's pretty...busted right?

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yoroshi0

lmao, at least use your brain and argue by yourself instead of linking to other threads. and is this fan calc you're so proud of?

No Caption Provided
@pinkdarkboy said:

I never understood why ppl were so adamant about him being a moon-buster. like if I sliced my computer in half w/a katana, I'd say it's pretty...busted right?

a computer is not the moon, bruv. it has gravitational properties that cannot be defied unless u got to a certain GEB level of power.

if you can slice your house with a laser beam, then that laser beam has enough energy to blow up your house to begin with if it were contained into a grenade

@dogsrus said:

@yoroshi0: good job but I feel like people who didn't thinkk he was before will still feel the same way

i can't change people religion but i can still debunk them with facts. : )

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@yoroshi0: lmao linked to mandabub as well the worst naruto lowballed

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By yoroshi0
@dogsrus said:

@yoroshi0: lmao linked to mandabub as well the worst naruto lowballed

that just goes to show how they always have an agenda which is fine since i can always debunk it. now you can too, just use my stuff in case u stumble upon people like that.

๐Ÿ‘

Avatar image for shadyomnipotent
ShadyOMNIPOTENT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, Toneris Tensaigan, i just on panel stated planetary, like multiple times, along with the entire plot of the movie, so this shit is irrelevant

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By yoroshi0
@shadyomnipotent said:

I mean, Toneris Tensaigan, i just on panel stated planetary, like multiple times, along with the entire plot of the movie, so this shit is irrelevant

feats is what matters to vs-battle communities and the feat was disputed

mere statements only get laughed on and that's why bleach fans get mocked on (even if unfairly so)

so it matters a lot, maybe not to you, but hugely so to said communities