#1 Edited by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Wellings

No Caption Provided

as

Superboy primmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Should Superboy prime be the final villian in smallville. He keeps poping up everywhere whose to say he can't pop up in smallville.
#2 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks. That's taking it way too far, imo.

#3 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"No thanks. That's taking it way too far, imo."
Agreed. I don't really see the point. He hasn't even become Superman, how or why would he all the sudden become Superboy Prime?
#4 Posted by John Valentine (16466 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
Agreed. I don't really see the point. He hasn't even become Superman, how or why would he all the sudden become Superboy Prime?"

Because he's Tom Freakin' Welling.
If you saw how badass he was in Cheaper by the Dozen, and Cheaper by the Dozen 2, then you'd understand :P.
#5 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Gambler said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
Agreed. I don't really see the point. He hasn't even become Superman, how or why would he all the sudden become Superboy Prime?"

If you saw how badass he was in Cheaper by the Dozen, and Cheaper by the Dozen 2, then you'd understand :P."
Spits drink LMFAO To be fair, CBTD2 had Carmen Elektra ;P

#6 Posted by John Valentine (16466 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"John Valentine said:
"Gambler said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:

If you saw how badass he was in Cheaper by the Dozen, and Cheaper by the Dozen 2, then you'd understand :P."
Spits drink LMFAO To be fair, CBTD2 had Carmen Elektra ;P
Haha, true, but she was married to Eugene Levy :S. (massive player points for him!).
#7 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

He's my hero

#8 Posted by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:

No just like how he was able to play himself and bizarro in season 7, the same can be set up for him and prime.
#9 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is suppose to be some sort of Origin story of superman and superboy prime wasn't around for the first 80 years of Superman history.....I say Hell No!

#10 Edited by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Since this is suppose to be some sort of Origin story of superman and superboy prime wasn't around for the first 80 years of Superman history.....I say Hell No!"

But it's been stated in comics that Prrimes influence in superman's history wasn't historically documented properly so If we take that into consideration this could just be one of those botched up records on superman's past. They have him recorded in the future as an annoyance to superman.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
I wouldnt mine seeing Tom Welling as Superboy Prime in a movie. But Welling is 31 years old now... he is kind of old for that role
#12 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
"Hawk said:
"Since this is suppose to be some sort of Origin story of superman and superboy prime wasn't around for the first 80 years of Superman history.....I say Hell No!"

But it's been stated in comics that Prrimes influence in superman's history wasn't historically documented properly so If we take that into consideration this could just be one of those botched up records on superman's past. They have him recorded in the future as an annoyance to superman.
"
That's lame. lol
#13 Posted by Kyriakos (171 posts) - - Show Bio

He must get the role of SUperman in the next movie.

#14 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
Kyriakos said:
"He must get the role of SUperman in the next movie."
there should not be one.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Kyriakos said:
"He must get the role of SUperman in the next movie."
there should not be one."
But you know there will...

lol
#16 Posted by Paragon (7283 posts) - - Show Bio

In order to make Emo-Prime, you need the Anti-Monitor, which would require a Crisis. Then you would need years of Emo-Prime watching his heroes go "Bad". Without those things, there's no need for Prime.

Besides, Smallville Bizarro was closer to Ultraman, just without the Anti-Matter universe.

#17 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"In order to make Emo-Prime, you need the Anti-Monitor, which would require a Crisis. Then you would need years of Emo-Prime watching his heroes go "Bad". Without those things, there's no need for Prime.

Besides, Smallville Bizarro was closer to Ultraman, just without the Anti-Matter universe."
They can always find ways to work around events in films... it just may be a little cheesy

lol
#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Welling, STAY AWAY FROM SUPERMAN FRANCHISE!!!

#20 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Tom Welling, STAY AWAY FROM SUPERMAN FRANCHISE!!!"