#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio

So I know what you guys are thinking..

"How could the host of Toonami have feats?"

Well TOM is more than just a host folks! He has his own problems that he has had to deal with and will deal with come next year. But instead of talking about it, let's just get into it!

===

RESPECT TOM!

Also being voiced by Steve Blum is a feat in of itself.
Also being voiced by Steve Blum is a feat in of itself. "Bang"

Gifs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So TOM in his weakest body gets smashed through his own ship and sent flying through space, he recovers and the only damage really done to him is just leave a crack on him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TOM also seems good with laser rifles, showing different attacks with it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also shows to be a pretty good mechanic, able to repair his ship The Absolution.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also ain't that bad of a starfighter pilot.

Toonami: Endgame

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

So after getting swarmed with enemies(those things were eating through the hull of the Absolution, yet TOM just receives some cracks in his body), TOM then gets stomped on twice by a rather big space pirate and able to still get up rather quick to go and save SARA.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

1st scan shows some melee ability for TOM, attacking the space pirate with an energy sword.

2nd scan then shows TOM using a small explosive bomb to blow up the body of the space pirate(though he survives as a head).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

1st scan shows TOM in his 3rd body after the space pirate destroyed his previous one, this one being stronger and faster than previous.

2nd scan shows TOM being throw by the now much larger space pirate and not taking any apparent damage.

3rd/4th scans then have TOM taking out the space pirate....using nothing but a fork.

=====

Well...there ya have it folks! TOM the host of Toonami! Of course he ain't done yet, as he will be returning to fight The Intruder come 2015.

Anyway...enjoy folks lol, did this mainly cause I was bored. Stay gold Toonami Faithful!

#2 Posted by king1_icon (972 posts) - - Show Bio

tom is omnipotent

#3 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't know he had comics. I'll never forget the event where he got swallowed by lava or something. I was like "Tom noooo!"

#4 Edited by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable: Yeah but it's just the 1 comic, well there is also another but he doesn't show anything in it really. Though the Intruder is more like a blob rather than lava....but yeah, he's coming back in 2015 though!

#5 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: I remember after looking at your gifs. Idk why I thought it was lava. The fat stubby Tom is coming back? How do you know this?

#6 Posted by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: It spit out Tom 1's pistol so he might comeback as well in some manner of speaking. Toonami just got cool again.

#8 Edited by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio