Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By skyroid

No Caption Provided

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR

Once the proudest and most beautiful of all angels in existence and one of two fictionally accredited with the creation of the DC, Lucifer was offered by The Presence to rule over Hell after he rebelled. After governing Hell for more than 10 billion years, he left to look for a way out of predestination, to escape Yahweh's great Plan. Lucifer wants, more than anything else, to break free of the tyranny of predestination. The concept that his free will is an illusion, and that everything he does is just part of God's plan, is intolerable to him. This desire for ultimate freedom is the core motivation of his character.

Origin

Before DC was created, in the void outside all creations that is the Primal Monitor, Yahweh created two brothers infused with literal unlimited might, one is Michael Demiurgos, and the other is Samael, later called the Lucifer Morningstar. After both were formed, Yahweh guided them, instructed them as to how to use their powers, and then they formed the creation we all know as the DC Multiverse.

“They used to call the devil the father of lies. But for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste. So when the devil wants to get something out of you, he doesn't lie at all. He tells you the exact, literal truth. And he lets you find your own way to hell.”

― Mike Carey

LWW: Lucifer without his wings (though still has a fraction of his powers left)

LWP: Lucifer without his powers (even less power than last time he cut off his wings)

Got this Idea from baron

baron_von_santa said:

LWW: lucifer without his wings (though still has a fraction of his powers left)

LWP: lucifer without his powers (even less power than last time he cut off his wings)

The Sandman: Season Of Mists

Where it all begins. The Sandman Decides to visit hell after a nice The Endless Family meeting.

He has already visited Hell Before and Going again is dangerous. (ill add that later)

No Caption Provided

If he Cannot bring Nada Back he will see his sister for one final time. His sister is Dead Of The Endless. That means he'll die and see her again when she comes to claim him.

No Caption Provided

AND SO IT BEGINS.

More Powerful Then Dream.

No Caption Provided

"Of all the angels he was the wisest, the most beautiful, the most powerful. Saving his creator he is, perhaps, the most powerful being there is. [More powerful than you?] Oh yes. By Far." -Morpheus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lucifer had to promise to not harm Dream Lord (in Hell) because dream was scared to take his helmet off.

God's Protection Means Nothing to Lucifer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

" Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him"

Lucifer Quits Hell.

No Caption Provided

With That Said I'm Off To Lucifer By Mike Carey (One of my Two Favorite Comics)

Lucifer By Mike Carey

Issue 1
Issue 1
No Caption Provided

LWW:Little Show of Nigh omniscient.

LWW: Catches pigeon in Mid flight and uses to gain knowledge
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Acknowledges Meleos for bearding the ENDLESS. and also predicts Meleos' destruction will due to his obesseion

LWW. a spell to screw the basanos vision power

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

Did you ever think about, oh I don't know--- not posting until you had finished it?

-yify

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By skyroid

@yify: Nope, don't really care much about it.

Where would I save it until I finish it.i wouldn't be able to post everything in one day.

I might not get chance to edit more in tomorrow. I honestly don't know, I posted it to have it saved with the whole formats and everything.

Apparently were not allowed to post three entire page from an issue so I have to do lot of editing. And I'm still in vacation, only chance I get is in internet cafe

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@yify: Nope, don't really care much about it.

Where would I save it until I finish it.i wouldn't be able to post everything in one day.

I might not get chance to edit more in tomorrow. I honestly don't know, I posted it to have it saved with the whole formats and everything.

Apparently were not allowed to post three entire page from an issue so I have to do lot of editing. And I'm still in vacation, only chance I get is in internet cafe

Well when I did my CaV with Sentry4 I created a new tab, logged into CV, created a new topic and copy & pasted everything to the new topic, so if anything happened while I was working on the post I still had a backup.

-yify