solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

Hint: There wouldn't be any unnecessary F-bombs!

But yeah, it'd still be gritty compared to the CW/Arrowverse shows. Here are some ways I'd make it different than the...interesting show I saw the trailer for today.

Robin is Nightwing

No Caption Provided

If Dick Grayson's gonna be gritty, even without the Tarantino-caliber language, he needs to have become Nightwing rather than Robin, because Robin is, you know, this...

No Caption Provided

...while Nightwing is more like this:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, so that's the first thing I'd change. It's hard to take a guy in a "Robin" costume seriously.

Zendaya as Starfire

No Caption Provided

Okay, yes, I know what I said about Starfire not being black, but Zendaya actually looks a LOT like Starfire.

Different costumes, so they don't look like Grand Theft Auto NPCs

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I don't even need to explain my reasoning here.

Cyborg

No Caption Provided

This is also sort of self-explanatory. Cyborg, like Dick Grayson, is absolutely essential to any "Titans" team.

Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke is an essential villain, and the show adapting the Judas Contract storyline, even partially, would be awesome and attract TRUE fans of the source material.

More heroes

No Caption Provided

Now, I'm not saying that all heroes pictured above have to appear, but I'd at least want Wally West and Tim Drake.

It's set in the DCEU

No Caption Provided

Yes, that means that instead of the Arrowverse or its own universe, the show would be set within the DCEU. Cyborg would provide a connection between the show and the movies, and the show would take place a few months after Justice League.

So, that's how I'd have wanted the "Titans" show to turn out like. What do you think? Comment!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Let the show premier for God's sake mate. They've only given out a trailer and marks are at it.

I hate Starfire too but like a sensible human being, I am gonna reserve judgement until I see the show.

And if it's any consolation, Robin is probably going to evolve to Nightwing eventually.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

I know it looks stupid but it's not even out.....all we've seen is a trailer. Calm down lol

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I like this! Despite what some have claimed, the animated show heavily defined the Titans for a lot of people. It was their only exposure to the franchise and the version that's most heavily remembered. Doing a live-action adaptation of that would be a surefire success. I can't understand why DC would do an R-Rated artsy version based on the early source material that was never very much of a hit to begin with...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it looks stupid but it's not even out.....all we've seen is a trailer. Calm down lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait for the show to come out first

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: @buttersdaman000: you guys didn't like the trailer either? I dunno I liked it but now I'm questioning my own sanity cuz it seems to be pretty divisive. I still think the street level fighting looked pretty cool with Robin and Dove.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delete your account mate.

The show isn't even out yet, and you're already trying to "fix it".

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delete your account mate.

The show isn't even out yet, and you're already trying to "fix it".

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stripper starfire is best starfire.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Damian kick nightwing's ass in that fight scene though?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I know people always say wait for the show to come out, and I would normally agree, but that trailer made me not want to watch the show, so I understand why this is written. The OP is probably a fan of Titans and is disappointed that the first live action version we get leaves such a bad impression. What Titans fan would want to watch a show where they disrespect Dick’s character so much in only a few seconds? It is really bad.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

You haven't really pitched anything here, you've just listed a bunch of stuff you'd want in a show, but nothing on tone, direction or anything.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Guys calm down. Its just a trash trailer. No need to judge it. I mean, what purpose do you think a trailer serves? To get an idea about the show? To gauge your interest? Nonsense! It merely exists to exist and must be shielded from any criticism until the show airs. Or maybe halfway through the season. Or maybe never because how dare you form a personal opinion.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Didn't Damian kick nightwing's ### in that fight scene though?

Yes, but that's because Damian was trained by Ra's Al flipping Ghul.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tparks hit the nail on the head.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points