#1 Edited by hyperfinn (749 posts) - - Show Bio

What superhero team up show did you find more interesting and way better written, Titans or The Defenders.

So how would you rate both series.

#2 Edited by Magian (150160 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans has been a pleasant surprise so far. Didn't think it was going to be this good back when these horrible trailers were released. Glad I stuck around. I'll refrain from rating it until the last two episodes have aired.

Defenders on the other hand, while definitely not bad, I actually enjoyed it, it was just lacking that oompf I suppose. It was a bit underwhelming. A 7 would be fair for it I think.

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (33854 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans is probably better, but every character except for Beast Boy being a psycho doesn't really help its case.

#4 Posted by RBT (25777 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans by far.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#5 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13611 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans is comfortably better.

#6 Posted by godzilla44 (6826 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian said:

Titans has been a pleasant surprise so far. Didn't think it was going to be this good back when these horrible trailers were released. Glad I stuck around. I'll refrain from rating it until the last two episodes have aired.

Defenders on the other hand, while definitely not bad, I actually enjoyed it, it was just lacking that oompf I suppose. It was a bit underwhelming. A 7 would be fair for it I think.

^^^^

#7 Posted by adamTRMM (8459 posts) - - Show Bio

It must be an epic fail to be worse than Defenders.

#8 Posted by Mutant1230 (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen Titans yet but it has to be practically unwatchable to be worse than the Defenders.

#9 Posted by Y2G (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans by a wide margin. Defenders was a bust. Titans has been good to very good.

#10 Edited by Veshark (10440 posts) - - Show Bio

The only LA superhero show I would put below Defenders would be Iron Fist (though I guess I’m exaggerating, there’s always Inhumans). I’ll wait until the conclusion of the first season of Titans before I call it, but for now, I’d say it’s marginally more enjoyable than Defenders.

A decent and likeable cast, awesome costumes, healthy doses of fanservice, and stylish action sequences have me excited for this show every week. Though the plot’s started to waver a little midseason, I’m still enjoying Titans for the most part. Maybe it’s the novelty of the thing. Defenders is solid but it hinges entirely on the character interactions to deliver an extremely dull and generic plot.

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#11 Posted by LightYagami1000 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans is unexpectedly good. Even better then most of the Netflix Marvel shows.

#12 Posted by Heatforce (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans so far. While the effects arent quite as good as MCU Netflix, there is still more action which keeps me invested. Daredevil S1 still reigns supreme though.

#13 Posted by Heatforce (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: imo Dick is the only "psycho" besides Jason and Bruce.

#14 Posted by StormShadow_X (15604 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans and I'm surprised and happy to say it

#15 Posted by Super_ninja (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans.

#16 Posted by AngelJax (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Defenders is way more fun and has replay value. Titans is objectively superior.