• 56 results
#51 Posted by weavile (166 posts) - - Show Bio

this is the battle between 2 masters (or at least 1 master) on an open field, one mistakes and you are dead. Long lightsabers battle usually means either A. the battlefield have place to use force, jump on, etc for example: Yoda vs Palpatine, Anakin vs Obiwan or B. both guy aren't the master class like every Kanan or Erza fight in Rebels. I do wish the battle to be longer, but in reality, this is what happen.

#52 Edited by majin77 (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebels is terrible compared to The Clone Wars. The main characters are so annoying.

#53 Edited by Frankenmidget (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragic. But the fight wasn't worth the hype. Rebels has been renewed for another season and I hope Vader kills all of the main characters puts an end to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
#54 Posted by deactivated-5967bf6197d40 (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Maul should have never been brought back in the first place.

#55 Posted by thesithmaster (2257 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it, but the fight should have been a more epic one. Or maybe at least DON'T HYPE IT UP SO MUCH! Oh, this epic fight... Maul vs Ben Kenobi... Jesus Christ, it ended faster than Vader vs Ezra or Sidious vs Kit Fisto!

#56 Posted by ShadowPro (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

Pathetic.

@lordwhiskers: I really just wanted one more epic fight with Maul.

No Caption Provided

This are my thoughts exactly! Regardless of what role he had left, he deserves a better passing, a big final showdown with his long life rival, something to remember. A real last stand, and instead we get this?

BOO THE WRITERS! BOO!