Thoughts on Ghost Rider in episode 1 of S4 AoS?

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

For those who have seen episode one of Season 4 of Agents of Shield what did you think about Ghost Rider and how they handled him and how he looked etc?

DevilFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nailed it. He came off like a horror movie. Good job getting the tone right. I like how they call him a serial killer. The 10:00 spot and the TV-14 is allowing GR to shine.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@devilfruit: Yea I thought they did him great the tone was on point for Ghost Rider and the CGI for when the skull comes out it looked great especially for a TV show. Excited to see how they move forward with him cause they're doing well so far.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As good as I expected.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

As good as it gets on a TV-budget, if you can do this I'm sure you could do an R-rated Ghost Rider on a budget similiar to Deadpools.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I'm not the one who decides."

That was so sick, I loved it

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good special effects so far, he seemed pretty tough. Not sure if they're gonna go with the demo origin or give it a inhuman/sciency twist (which I have a feeling they might) anyways I cant wait to see what other improvements Colson's hand is gonna get. He's got an X-Rayer in it now and he can make hardlight shields, I'd like to see his hand get awesome upgrades like repulsor beams and maybe he could put the smackdown on GR. We shall see

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By godzilla44

I feel they should of chosen a different actor to play him, imo he doesn't have that tough guy look that he should have. Also I still wish they chose Jonny Blaze

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Honestly Ghost Rider surpassed my expectations. First time I've seen the show, and Ghost Rider is definitely the only reason why I'll be watching this. Thankfully they didn't choose Johnny Blaze for this Ghost Rider, because I feel like Robbie's version fits very nicely into this show. The CG surprised me, especially on the slow transformation at the end. As a Ghost Rider fan from the comics I'd say they nailed the tone, character, and potential of him in this series in the best way possible.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not know that much of Ghost Rider except from discussions about him on the forums, and I can say that they get the tone and feel of him right in the show. He also brings much needed horror and action elements to the show.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely love ghost rider on agents on shield, I wish he was younger like his comicbook counterpart, but I defenitly like this version

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel they should of chosen a different actor to play him, imo he doesn't have that tough guy look that he should have. Also I still wish they chose Jonny Blaze

Would you rather have them cast him like this..

No Caption Provided

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By godzilla44

@godzilla44 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup said:
@godzilla44 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you sureeee, because that's who he's based off of ;D