Thor Ragnarok Reviews are out

• 160 results
MsSelene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I hope it's actually good. I didn't care for the last two Thor movies, but their reviews were more mixed than possitive.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

saw all the spoilers.

it doesn't look good.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hear Hulk might have some pretty good strength feats. I'm not hearing much about Thor beyond his lightning amp though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@spambot: Not in my experience. I've talked to a lot of people who don't know the first thing about comic books, and the large majority of them love the MCU and hate the DCEU by bandwagon default (or vice versa), and make claims that anyone who likes Marvel/DC is stupid, tasteless, a virgin, etc.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@spambot: Not in my experience. I've talked to a lot of people who don't know the first thing about comic books, and the large majority of them love the MCU and hate the DCEU by bandwagon default (or vice versa), and make claims that anyone who likes Marvel/DC is stupid, tasteless, a virgin, etc.

I think that's more just because they like the mcu movies though. A lot of comic fans had a bias going into the whole cbm takeover of Hollywood.

clydedonovan64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: and some critics said there was too much humor, but that's OK right? As long as it's not "dark edgy and emo" it's all good. I guess Iron Man, The Winter Soldier, Civil War and Wonder Woman were all dark, edgy and emo because I don't remember people complaining about too much humor in those.

Whatever I'm just a hater with an alt account.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I hear Hulk might have some pretty good strength feats. I'm not hearing much about Thor beyond his lightning amp though.

Thor does something at the start of the movie that might be considered impressive. I didn't want to be spoiled on the movie but some clueless user posted spoilers on CV so now I know.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Thor does something at the start of the movie that might be considered impressive. I didn't want to be spoiled on the movie but some clueless user posted spoilers on CV so now I know.

What does he do?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Amcu

Can't we just be happy people like the movie? I understand people wanted this film to be more serious, but it was obvious it was going to be a fairly comedic film for a while now. Why are people complaining now.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

What does he do?

I thought you already knew the film's spoilers? Anyway...

At the start of the movie, Thor is captured by Surtur in Muspulheim but he fights and decapitates Surtur.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@lvenger said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

What does he do?

I thought you already knew the film's spoilers? Anyway...

At the start of the movie, Thor is captured by Surtur in Muspulheim but he fights and decapitates Surtur.

Oh yeah, I knew that. But apparently that character is a lot weaker at that time and Thor does it pretty easily. So I don't think it's supposed to be impressive.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

This MCU/DCEU bullshit is beyond tedious...

Great to hear it's well-received though I never doubted it, Taika Waititi is brilliance and "big kid" Thor has always been my favourite take on the character. Dumb, lovable Thor is awesome and Hemsworth shines brightest playing that. So not sorry.

People should've figured it out by now: in the MCU the further you go out in space, the more chucklesome the atmosphere becomes.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I take it we got throw away villains again

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers