Thor Ragnarok Official Trailer

• 128 results
Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@jay_z94: Doubt they'd go for RKT possibly Odin Force but I kinda hope it's just him realising his full power

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#102  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Thor 2 trailer was awesome and that movie sucked hard. I have no faith in the Thor franchise.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By jay_z94

@thorthunder98 said:

@jay_z94: Doubt they'd go for RKT possibly Odin Force but I kinda hope it's just him realising his full power

I want that too, but it just reminded me of RKT lol

To be honest, i don't think it is either. Normal 616 Thor has had glowing blue eyes when using lightning without mjolnir.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Yea his eyes regularly glow blue when he charges up the lightning so I'm thinking it's him finally letting his power loose, and that the line before it was "what are you the God of again?" suggests it's all his power

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm idk how I feel about this movie. I guess I'm indifferent. It looks like the typical Marvel movie, but also seems different somehow. It does have more of a GotG feel. The only real couple things I can add is that it seems like they've made Loki team up once again with Thor. Which is a bit of a boring thing for Loki. We've seen this already. But hey maybe there's more to Loki in this one. I wonder what his role will be in Infinity War? And Hulk looks like he's been redesigned a bit, which I like.

Avatar image for redhoodsavagery
redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By redhoodsavagery

Marvel owned comic con

dc owned comic con all marvel did was show like 5 trailers and concept art dc had way more things

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhoodsavagery: DC showed JL trailer and some aqua man footage.

MCU had Thor trailer Infinity war trailer captain marvel info/concept art black panther info/footage/concept art

They owned comic con

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU had Thor trailer Infinity war trailer captain marvel info/concept art black panther info/footage/concept art

They owned comic con

Don't forget The Defenders trailer

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhoodsavagery: Nah Marvel won this one for sure. They had way more. DC just had a aquaman teaser and jl trailer (which was amazing) but marvel has infinity war trailer and thor trailer (also amazing). I think they had some more stuff as well. A bit underwhelming for dc this year imo.

The arrow trailer was cool though. Defenders was also awesome.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ironthor1

@jay_z94: @thorthunder98: I have made a thread on just this topic as a lot of people were mentioning RKT which kind of annoyed me tbh and hope it is just Thor releasing his potential, hope I'm right lol.

check it out: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/thor-ragnarok-official-trailer-not-rkt-or-odinforc-1889197/#11

redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhoodsavagery: Nah Marvel won this one for sure. They had way more. DC just had a aquaman teaser and jl trailer (which was amazing) but marvel has infinity war trailer and thor trailer (also amazing). I think they had some more stuff as well. A bit underwhelming for dc this year imo.

The arrow trailer was cool though. Defenders was also awesome.

they did not even upload the infinity war trailer and yes i saw it because it was leaked that does not count justice league was better than thor all thor did was spoil the whole thing. arrow flash supergirl legends of tommorow gotham and black lightning was better

redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama said:

They owned comic con

dc has justice league trailer young justice aquaman footage the flash legends of tommorow arrow gotham black lightning and we still have more today

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

This shot is so damn beautiful. The movie looks so amazing visually, something that is really rare for MCU movies

No Caption Provided

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:
@chris-sama said:

They owned comic con

dc has justice league trailer young justice aquaman footage the flash legends of tommorow arrow gotham black lightning and we still have more today

JL trailer was good, but people seem to be preferring the Ragnarok trailer, Aquaman trailer sounds good, BP footage sounded better to me, The Defenders trailer shits on all the CW shows trailers which were generally underwhelming for me except for Flash. Captain Marvel news and concept art introducing the damn SKRULLS into the mcu. Then add Infinity War trailer and all the posters, marvel wins and generated way more hype than DC has.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I want that too, but it just reminded me of RKT lol

To be honest, i don't think it is either. Normal 616 Thor has had glowing blue eyes when using lightning without mjolnir.

which series and issue was that panel from? thanks

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shot is so damn beautiful. The movie looks so amazing visually, something that is really rare for MCU movies

No Caption Provided

Yea a lot of the shots in the trailer were visually amazing

tbf the Thor movies have had a fair few amazingly shot scenes like TDW not a good film but the scene with Friggas death was shot beautifully I feel people forget about it

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhoodsavagery said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@chris-sama said:

They owned comic con

JL trailer was good, but people seem to be preferring the Ragnarok trailer, Aquaman trailer sounds good, BP footage sounded better to me, The Defenders trailer shits on all the CW shows trailers which were generally underwhelming for me except for Flash. Captain Marvel news and concept art introducing the damn SKRULLS into the mcu. Then add Infinity War trailer and all the posters, marvel wins and generated way more hype than DC has.

the dc shows have alot more hype look at the views and the comments and dc had better showcasing

FOSTINOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur, Hela, Hulk, Fenris, Thor actually a God of Thunder,Hulk fighting Surtur and Fenris

HOLY SHITTTTT

It'd be cool if they kill Odin off early and there's like dream scene where he warns Thor about everything and gives him something like the Odin Force and gets amped and it all ends with Thor king of Asgard

king of Asgard getting his head squished by thanos? lol...not a good look

@yarva said:

I'm willing to make bets via paypal that Thor and Hulk will have INSANE feats in this movie. The entire movie looks like every background in ever scene is CGI so that's a huge indicator that insane feats are possible. The more CGI the better the feats. Remember that.

i agree.lol

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:
@redhoodsavagery said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@chris-sama said:

They owned comic con

the dc shows have alot more hype look at the views and the comments and dc had better showcasing

That's flat out wrong. You realise that the Defenders trailer a single show has almost the same amount of views on its trailer as all the CW show trailers put together. So no none of the CW shows have as much hype that's wrong. And showcasing? you weren't there you can't comment on showcasing

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Thor trailer has more views than JL.

Who would've imagined this a decade ago lol.Thor getting more hype than JL.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians of the Galaxy: RAGNAROK lol

all jokes aside. I'm loving Hela already, and f'n...

...S U R T U R ?

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: lol the first Thor teaser has more views than the first JL trailer too ahaha it's crazy yea

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Gazool

@thorthunder98: That's how successful MCU in general has been. And it's great to see Thor getting so much Buzz and hype. Ragnarok is a story that i thought would be difficult to make an animated version of and here we are seeing a trailer for the live action one.

If you look back to Thor 1 and now, it's been a great experience of the shared universe idea that's finally in full effect.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By redhoodsavagery

@redhoodsavagery said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@redhoodsavagery said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@chris-sama said:

They owned comic con

That's flat out wrong. You realise that the Defenders trailer a single show has almost the same amount of views on its trailer as all the CW show trailers put together. So no none of the CW shows have as much hype that's wrong. And showcasing? you weren't there you can't comment on showcasing

the only reason defenders has 8 million views because it was out for months and the defenders wont get as much viewers that flash or arrow does you cant base it on a trailer

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It" trailer broke idk what record on views but you can bet it's not going to get as much viewers as any cbm blockbuster. Yt views mostly speaks of the marketing done.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:
@redhoodsavagery said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@redhoodsavagery said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@chris-sama said:

They owned comic con

the only reason defenders has 8 million views because it was out for months and the defenders wont get as much viewers that flash or arrow does you cant base it on a trailer

I'm talking about the Defenders Comic-Con trailer and all the CW show comic-con trailers

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loved it