Thor Ragnarok Official Trailer

• 128 results
PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@lukehero: Poop jokes and a penis joke, along with other nonsense, smh. They were cracking jokes in damn near every scene.

On topic, as long as the humor in this movie is clever and doesn't undercut any serious and dramatic moments, I'll be fine. I went from meh to pretty damn interested. I hope it delivers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@peterparkerjr: I have faith in the humour. I like the directors history record in that aspect.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has me hyped.

Hulk's new haircut though ???.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: Happy sad Cinema Taika Waititi's style.

Loading Video...

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: in a Thor movie? Doesn't make a lick of sense

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I haven't seen anything from him. Not familiar with this style, so that must be why I'm so hesitant about it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: Happy sad Cinema Taika Waititi's style.

Loading Video...

That certainly paints a better picture of his craft. Looks like his work has a good deal of heart to them. Still hesitant about the product overall, but it does make me feel a little bit better about the direction.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Drax and Hulk are very similar characters

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Green_Ballerina

I love it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@doom_phd: It'll probably be in a End of credit scene. Makes sense to me since Thor will be the first Avenger to meet the GOTG.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gotoucanario

@kgb725 said:

@gotoucanario: We haven't even seen a third of the film

Well I did say "hope" cuz I don't know how the movie actually is. But almost every Thor scene included in the teaser/trailer so far has been comedic. I am just saying, as long as the third act is taken seriously I am all aboard.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: Well even judging from the trailer, the humour is quite smart and nowhere near the abysmal that was in GotG2.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PeterParkerJr

@monsterstomp: Yeah that's true, and I hope that's indicative of the film, but I guess we'll see. Again, just hope they don't overdo it.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never thought I would excite for a Thor movie but this look good.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyped for this. Looks pretty cool, cant wait to see surtur, hela and fenrir.

Also, the "what were you the god of" part is feom God of Thunder series when Gorr the god butcher was about to kill Young Thor, pretty dope scene.

Thor was channeling lightning back in Age of Ultron, but everyone wanted to deny and say it wasnt real .

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Spambot

New info on the movie from the panel: Hulk has been the glad champion on Sakaar for quite a while when Thor gets there and refuses to turn back into Banner while enjoying being the gladiator champion.

Also, Valkyrie does have connections to Asgard prior to having gone to Sakaar.

CC panel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvU6dD59IyA

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hela looks fantastic. Please. Don't. Waste. Cate. Blanchett. Please.

80s-esque science fiction movie in the MCU? Everything from the colours, to the costumes, to the dialogue reminds me of an 80s sci-fi. Sign me up.

2 for 2 CBM trailers. I'm looking forward to this.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will see it, but my expectations are low.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who doesn't get the GotG appeal here? Like seriously.

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trailer looks interesting.

Though still not keen on the Valkyrie casting or character. Doesn't feel like it'll really matter much and overall just not Valkyrie.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and Oh my god, Cate Blanchett...

No Caption Provided

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Oh my gods! I just geeked out so much I regained my virginity! :D

Don't worry, I'm sure she's playing Death's role in Infinity War. I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of Cate in the future.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the GotG appeal here? Like seriously.

This. Marvel were doing jokey films before Guardians...

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like theyre actually showing asgardians as superhumans unlike the other films where they seemed nerfed.

Hela said she would rebuild asgard in her image, there was a shot of team thor against asgardian Warriors but with darker armors than theit usual gold Armour. Any chance Hela will take control of the asgardians and use them to fight for her?

If that happens, there a chance of mind controoled Sif, Volstagg, hogun and fandral fighting against team thor.

We didnt get anything on Odin, doctor strange, the mindstone or helas origins and how fenrir/surtur tie into this.

Im really hyped, cant wait for this to come out

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39006e28280
deactivated-5a39006e28280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor looks badass in the last scene. I was expecting for Bill though....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Thank Odin they went with Surtur and not the robot.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Heatforce

When Thor had lightning covering his body, was that the mcu version of the warrior madness?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

That was an amazing trailer

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is one looks to best thor movie so far. i would like thor to have long hair but still. and surtur looked epic

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like Hela resurrects all the dead Asgardians she kills to fight for her

Hogun looks like he's gonna die cause he's in that scene where she murders them all

There's still so much we don't know about the film which is great!

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is amazing

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

Don't worry, I'm sure she's playing Death's role in Infinity War. I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of Cate in the future.

I hope she'll be around for more than one film, but when I say waste, I don't necessarily mean number of films. Just that I hope she is a well-written, intimidating character and a great performance. Blanchett is a talented actress, one of the best female actresses. Less Ronan/Malekeith, and more Loki/Vulture please! If the Villain in this movie is great, this could be one of my favourite superhero movies.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98:

Hogun looks like he's gonna die cause he's in that scene where she murders them all

At 1:43

Loading Video...

Frandal is along with Heimdall...

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

I hope she'll be around for more than one film, but when I say waste, I don't necessarily mean number of films. Just that I hope she is a well-written, intimidating character and a great performance. Blanchett is a talented actress, one of the best female actresses. Less Ronan/Malekeith, and more Loki/Vulture please! If the Villain in this movie is great, this could be one of my favourite superhero movies.

Loki and Vulture were also written with recurring roles in mind so that's a promising comparison.

I think I have more faith in this movie than any other upcoming cbm.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

Loki and Vulture were also written with recurring roles in mind so that's a promising comparison.

Indeed. I was so afraid they would kill off Vulture during Homecoming, so the fact they didn't was relieving! What do you think are the chances that Hela shows up in Infinity War?

Can't blame you. However, personally, I also have a great deal of faith in The Batman (because Matt Reeves is a fantastic director and Ben Affleck is a great Batman) and Infinity War (loved both Russo brother CBMs and this is the culmination of 10 yrs of MCU). JL also looks great, but that's more of a gamble.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: Did they change the actor for Fandral again cause he looks younger, might've just shaved his beard though

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_wreath said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

Indeed. I was so afraid they would kill off Vulture during Homecoming, so the fact they didn't was relieving! What do you think are the chances that Hela shows up in Infinity War?

Can't blame you. However, personally, I also have a great deal of faith in The Batman (because Matt Reeves is a fantastic director and Ben Affleck is a great Batman) and Infinity War (loved both Russo brother CBMs and this is the culmination of 10 yrs of MCU). JL also looks great, but that's more of a gamble.

I believe Thanos will be chasing Hela in Infinity War... after all to challenge Earth would be “to court Death itself."

I'm fairly satisfied with the amount of Batman movies I've already seen but the idea of Deathstroke being the antagonist really hurts me as a fan. But then with all the re-writes going on who knows what the plot is. Reeves wants a noir detective story, which I hope makes for more of a thinker (in which Deathstroke would have no place).

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I hope they don't have Hulk actually beat up on Surtur. That would be extremely lame.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

I believe Thanos will be chasing Hela in Infinity War... after all to challenge Earth would be “to court Death itself."

I'm fairly satisfied with the amount of Batman movies I've already seen but the idea of Deathstroke being the antagonist really hurts me as a fan. But then with all the re-writes going on who knows what the plot is. Reeves wants a noir detective story, which I hope makes for more of a thinker (in which Deathstroke would have no place).

Yeah, I understand why that would upset you as a Teen Titans fan. TBH, I agree. I could do without Deathstroke in The Batman.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_wreath said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

Yeah, I understand why that would upset you as a Teen Titans fan. TBH, I agree. I could do without Deathstroke in The Batman.

Well Batman has the greatest rogues gallery of any superhero, outsourcing is so redundant it's not funny. "Hey Magneto is a popular villain, so let's give him to Spider-Man. Derp".

The Batman movie I'd love to see is Hush, all the classic villains play a part. It's like a celebration of all things Batman while being a detective story at the same time.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:
@theamazingspidey said:
@black_wreath said:

@theamazingspidey said:

Well Batman has the greatest rogues gallery of any superhero, outsourcing is so redundant it's not funny. "Hey Magneto is a popular villain, so let's give him to Spider-Man. Derp".

The Batman movie I'd love to see is Hush, all the classic villains play a part. It's like a celebration of all things Batman while being a detective story at the same time.

I think the Batman trilogy should be Hush, Court of Owls and Red Hood :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed.
Indeed.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Batman trilogy should be Hush, Court of Owls and Red Hood :)

I approve.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PeterParkerJr
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers