#1 Edited by Thor_Parker82 (15959 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Looks awesome.

What do you guys think ??

#2 Posted by Asgaard (4369 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks Great... The focus on Thor, Hela as the threat & Odin being there is great to me...

#3 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet.

#4 Posted by rogueshadow (29159 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple and epic with the focus squarely on Thor as it should be. Not five-hundred characters competing for space.

#5 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6577 posts) - - Show Bio

Poster looks great I love the simple design and doesn't look like normal marvel movie posters it's got more of a rugged and art like feel to it

Simple and epic with the focus squarely on Thor as it should be. Not five-hundred characters competing for space.

lol reminds me of something

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#6 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15326 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great

#7 Posted by righteous300 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever made the Spiderman ooster should take notes

#8 Posted by The_Fub (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats dope looking. hyyyyyyype

#9 Posted by rogueshadow (29159 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6577 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
#11 Posted by TheLastDragonborn (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: WTF is that lol. Is this some incest parody or something?

On topic, good poster. Glad they arent shoving every cast member on one poster. Simplistic posters are the best. Hopefully the next thor poster isnt every single cast member from tagnarok including shoving jane and darcy somewhere and then shoehorning Thanos

#12 Posted by the_stegman (40134 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Battle123axe (8884 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Ouroborik (3294 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks epic, love the art style and thor being the main focus. also, i hope he summons lightning like that in the movie.

#16 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6577 posts) - - Show Bio

So my guess is he won't have Mjolnir for a large majority of the film considering most of the promo stuff is him with those swords

#17 Posted by Xwraith (36557 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by rogueshadow (29159 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by the_wspanialy (3901 posts) - - Show Bio

It's weird to see Thor wielding swords instead of Mjlonir. Still cool though.

Avatar image for keybladewielder
#20 Posted by KeybladeWielder (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks amazing

#21 Posted by Ouroborik (3294 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by uugieboogie (13023 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22667 posts) - - Show Bio

That's sick

#24 Posted by Green_Tea (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

All Marvel posters should drop the army of characters sharing one corner cliche and opt for this.

#25 Edited by Thorthunder98 (6577 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope they don't back track on this and use a generic poster for the actual campaign because this looks so much better than the normal ones

Also where's all the people saying it's going to be a comedy doesn't look like a very light hearted comedy film poster to me...

#26 Posted by Gracetrack (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to be excited for this, but I'm just not. I hope it's good, and I will definitely check it out for the Hulk bits.

#28 Posted by StormShadow_X (16300 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgaard said:

Looks Great... The focus on Thor, Hela as the threat & Odin being there is great to me...

#29 Edited by Waxonator (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent poster.

#30 Posted by Yassassin (7631 posts) - - Show Bio

This. The Homecoming poster legit looks like Ironman ft Spider-Man.

#31 Posted by OneWithReason (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#32 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12276 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks dope, but is that an actual poster or concept art

#33 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11535 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks old school in a way

I like it

#34 Posted by Helloman (28483 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

#35 Posted by adamTRMM (8989 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao I like how they didn't even bother to check comic books to look what weapon Thor uses when Mjolnir is out of picture. But since MCU is how all comic book movies are supposed to be, I guess comic accurateness isn't part of the formula anymore lolz

Anyway, wasn't Jarnbjorn Aaron's creation? If so, it gives some kind of pleasure to see it ignored.

#36 Posted by brianiac (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad.

#37 Edited by Asgaard (4369 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm said:

Lmao I like how they didn't even bother to check comic books to look what weapon Thor uses when Mjolnir is out of picture. But since MCU is how all comic book movies are supposed to be, I guess comic accurateness isn't part of the formula anymore lolz

Anyway, wasn't Jarnbjorn Aaron's creation? If so, it gives some kind of pleasure to see it ignored.

You didn't watch the movie yet, the swords could just be a setup for Jarnbjorn at some point in the movie, (why spoil it right away?), remember that in the Infinity War concept art Jarnbjorn looks like one of the weapons that Thor is wielding... Ala Rick Remender Uncanny Avengers...

You probably don't dislike Jason Aaron current work on Thor as much as i do, but his Gorr arcs in God of Thunder (where Jarnbjorn was introduced) were awesome and always will have their value independently of the current idiocy...

@thorthunder98 said:

So my guess is he won't have Mjolnir for a large majority of the film considering most of the promo stuff is him with those swords

We both know that.... But for the others spoilers below...

Mjolnir will be fixed in Thor Ragnarok...

#38 Posted by jayc1324 (26421 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really not a fan of Thor being without his hammer. Marvel just really doesn't want the guy to have it. Lost in Thor 1, lost it in the comics, loses it again here. Cap always has his shield, why can't Thor just keep his hammer for once? It really diminishes him

#39 Posted by TheSuperor (6241 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks badass

#40 Edited by adamTRMM (8989 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgaard said:

You didn't watch the movie yet, the swords could just be a setup for Jarnbjorn at some point in the movie, (why spoil it right away?), remember that in the Infinity War concept art Jarnbjorn looks like one of the weapons that Thor is wielding... Ala Rick Remender Uncanny Avengers...

You probably don't dislike Jason Aaron current work on Thor as much as i do, but his Gorr arcs in God of Thunder (where Jarnbjorn was introduced) were awesome and always will have their value independently of the current idiocy...

I think he even enters the arena to face Hulk with the swords. I guess it's possible for Jarnbjorn to appear for the final fight, but the cynic in me wants it to be ignored for aforementioned reason still lol It's not that big of an issue to be spoiled to be fair. An axe, wow. They still can switch it for IW, not many non geeks will even pay attention.

You have no idea. The shit he pulled with Phoenix and Shi'ar made me cringe so hard it's not even funny. But I agree about GoT, I always keep saying it's the most unusual Aaron's work in history, it's not just passable, but actually is pretty damn good. Exception to the rule which is the abominations like Schism, Original Sin, Wolverine and the X-men (and everything else X-men by him), Ghost Rider, Hulk, Thordis, etc etc.