#1 Posted by theredhood44 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright so, when Thor was tanking the neutron star/whatever you wanna call it, beam thingy. He then was hurt fairly badly, I don’t think he would have died but definitely knocked out, but after getting stormbreaker, he instantly regenerated and got a brand new suit, so how does that work? Crazy regeneration with stormbreaker?

#2 Posted by WastelandMan (8765 posts) - - Show Bio

Same thing happened in Thor 1 and in Ragnarok and it happens after he summons his lightning. I guess it has healing properties?

#3 Posted by thor321 (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

God of Hammers fam.

it heals him in MCU.

#4 Posted by Amcu (15877 posts) - - Show Bio

He can heal quite well.

#5 Posted by theredhood44 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman: @thor321: no one really seems to take that into consideration tho, in Thor one it was more him getting his powers, not sure in Thor 2, in ragnorok it was him going godmode, and now here we didn’t really see the lightning, no one really take that into consideration in battles tho, that is an extreme one up if he could just instantly regenerate like that, and he didn’t even go God-mode in this movie, I’m sure if he did+stormbreaker it would be even more impressive

#6 Posted by Heatforce (5706 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, seems whenever the hammer wants to heal him, it will. Or he just heals when he levels up.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#7 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4606 posts) - - Show Bio

Even before Stormbreaker, he could see by putting a severed eye where his eye was missing, meaning the nerves in his head healed and binded to the back of the eye.

#8 Posted by ANTHP2000 (24899 posts) - - Show Bio

He did get crazy regen.

#9 Posted by Mrnoital (7895 posts) - - Show Bio

he was definitely going to die, the dwarf had zero doubt about it

#10 Posted by DammeFavour (8199 posts) - - Show Bio

It's all the axe

#11 Posted by Heatforce (5706 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#12 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4606 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: it is a glass eye.

no one ever said it was a glass eye and it looked organic when he put it in, he could also see out of it

#13 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194:

Pretty sure it was a prosthetic eye, made from advanced technology, hence the whirring noises it made, and why it wobbles around in the eye socket before calibrating with his vision.

#14 Posted by Primez0ne (9794 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't there a line about resurrection from Thanos?