THor and Superman switch teams

• 61 results
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darkseid would take jobbing to a whole new level when he loses to unworthy Thor. (You know DC would do it)

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would get blitzed by many Justice League enemies and Superman would blitz many Avengers enemies.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@black_arrow said:

Thor would get blitzed by many Justice League enemies and Superman would blitz many Avengers enemies.

Slow Clap and animated gif

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-do the avengers like supes better than thor?

I think they may find Superman as someone they can look up to as much as Captain America, which could also lead to a rivalry to Clark and Steve for leadership. I personally see him rising in the ranks as the greatest hero on earth, which would lead the other Avengers to respect him. In all honesty, I think they may like him more than Thor, however Captain America probably wouldn't due to reasons already stated and Iron Man will probably be jealous of the attention Superman receives.

-does the JL lie thor better than supes?

I feel like the no killing rule is greatly implemented by Superman. Yes, the rule is backed just as much by Batman, but he doesn't have the actual power to stop characters like Diana or Arthur from doing so, which Superman does. With him gone, I could see them potentially falling out of line, which could greatly effect how the team is viewed by the world. Thor could be a guide to help them to not kill as he's been shown holding back on people throughout earth, however I think he would be less effective in implying this than Superman. Also Hal would probably hate that Thor's arrogance rivals his own, Shazam would be star-struck by a God of storms, Diana would be alright with another warrior in the ranks, Aquaman may dislike him like the Pre-52 version hated Orion, Batman will be skeptical of having someone this powerful on his world without a fail safe, Barry probably wouldn't care all too much, and Cyborg...he doesn't matter, lol. Just some examples of Justice League characters.

-Thor and batmans relationship? do they get along?

Batman would see how powerful Thor is and try to make a fail safe plan for him like has done for the rest of the Justice League. It would probably consist of something like sending Mjolnir away or trying to keep it stuck in place where he can't obtain it.

-Superman and ironman, do they get along?

I think Superman would have trouble agreeing with some of the inventions Tony has, not to mention some of the ideas he brings forth. Iron Man could even be wary of how powerful Superman is and try to create an amour to match him which is suited with Kryptonite.

-Thor and WW? Do you thin theyd date eachother?

I think it's possible they would date. Though, Diana may see him as overly arrogant and brutish, which she doesn't exactly dig. She may however like the warrior spirit he has and the way he deals with situations, which other heroes usually don't agree with Diana on, not to mention Thor is quite the lady's man with his charms.

-Superman and Captain America best friends? lol

I wouldn't say best friends, but good friends. Their ideals are similar in some ways or forms, however they both approach them in different ways. Seeing as how they both love to play the leader role, it's possible this could lead to several clashes in determine who the real leader is.

-what do think would happen if thor and orion met?

I have always seen Thor and Orion to be very similar characters. They are both the sons of Gods, extremely powerful, warriors, same code of honor, both rely on some type of equipment (Mjolnir & Astro harness), ect, They would get along extremely well, and would probably be accepted by each other very quickly. Don't see any relationship being better than theirs as their personalities are very similar. I could see it being very comedic of the comics they are in of them boasting about their Godhood together. One thing that differs is Orion seems to speak out of line and doesn't sugarcoat his words, not to mention he's quite rude at times.

-Superman and Hyperion?

Prior to Hyperion killing Namor, they would get along due to the fact that they have very similar capabilities. They would probably think the world's parallel each other, and try to find the connections. After Hyperion kills Namor, I believe Superman wouldn't like him much and would see him as a killer. He would be against him, and it would probably lead to verbal and physical interactions.

-Who would Supermans marvel love interest be?

Not quite sure who he could potentially fall for.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

The JL won't take to kind to Thor, seeing as he's more ruthless than Superman.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I like this thread.

@sog7dc said:

Thor joins the justice league and Superman joins the avengers

-do the avengers like supes better than thor?

Probably yes.

-does the JL lie thor better than supes?

Nope. They hate thor at first, but eventually will get along.

-Thor and batmans relationship? do they get along?

Batman pisses Thor off, Thor strikes him with Mjolnir - killing him but , oh wait, WW saves him by blocking with her bracelets.

Batman will think of a plan to stop Thor just in case 24/7 till he gets convinced or till he gets a plan.

-Superman and ironman, do they get along?

Iron man makes a red-radiation equipped suit to defeat superman if needed. He hates superman at first, but not too long after, they become best friends.

-Thor and WW? Do you thin theyd date eachother?

They do, and they are the hottest warrior couple in entire marvel / DC combined.

-Superman and Captain America best friends? lol

Nope, Iron man and superman.

-what do think would happen if thor and orion met?

Party, starts with brawl.

-Superman and Hyperion?

Arm wrestling.

-Who would Supermans marvel love interest be?

Ms marvel probably?

Justice league after Thor:

They get significantly balanced as Thor joins them. They already had a lot of supermen (WW, shazam, MMH can all do what supes can). If they ever go to fight DS or someone like despero, I see them getting destroyed by the teamwork of JL with Thor included. Black adam will get killed or changes his alliance.

Lex luthor dies.

WW and Thor will get along too well, just too well. I think WW may be (big maybe) worthy of mjolnir. Just in case thor gets out of control, only WW can stop him.

Howeve,r batman will question Thor's arrogance & warrior attitude & will piss him off to a point that thor might attack him.

Avengers after superman:

Superman goes around saving a lot of civilians, has similar ideology to cap. So initially, he & IM won;t get along well. Tony will realize his weakness to red sun rays & build a superman-buster quickly. However, superman's tech knowledge, super speed & super perception will eventually get him along with iron man. They together can make incredibly advanced tech, and at a much faster speed. They become best friends. He becomes one of the leader figures of avengers like cap & Iron man.

His addition to avengers give them someone with super speed / strength / durability. He can deal with hulk in case he gets mad, and only Tony can stop an out of control supes.

Atleast at one point, he gets into a fight with sentry, rips him in half, just for sentry to regenerate again.

If someone not knowledgeable on comics reads this thread, they´ll think Thor is a mass murderer.

lol

If Lex Luthor tries to blackmail Thor by kidnapping his mother... it's his funeral. :)

lol

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Loki is just as, if not far more ingenious than Lex when it comes to his plans, and most of Lex's plans revolve around him exploiting clear and obvious weaknesses, so yeah Thor could probably crush the cueball.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone not knowledgeable on comics reads this thread, they´ll think Thor is a mass murderer.

People act like Thor goes around killing villians all the time, when in reality he only kills people on rare occasions (non-humans don't count), and that's despite being a warrior. He always holds back on midgard, and on anyone who he finds out is from midgard for that matter. Lex Luthor is nothing Thor hasn't handled before, so the JLA will only find out his rule on killing when he goes against someone like Darkseid or Doomsday or even the Joker. Even then, he would probably learn the ropes by that point and know that that is a bad idea.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman becomes the new biggest jobber, and Thor finally gets to show off his potential.

This and only this.