• 70 results
ptaylor9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ptaylor9

Spidermen for me, been loving this comic so far.

Green ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Green ankh

Peter Panzerfaust #6. The first 5 were great !

Avatar image for supermanfan122508
supermanfan122508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why isn't Justice League #0 on this list?

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#54  Edited By fables87

Read the first volumes of Batwoman and Wonder Woman and really liked them. Read them both!

Avatar image for precociousnefarious
PRECOCIOUSnefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a fan of the new format or the inclusion of trades. I looked to this list for quality choices weekly, and while these are probably quality choices it gives less options.

erik_norris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By erik_norris

@hunter5024 said:

If people were using these weekly lists as a way to see what's coming out this week, then maybe instead of changing the article so that it highlights your original intention, you should've changed the article so that it serves the useful purpose people were using it for better? I mean I like the format this week, but maybe you should just split this into two different lists for each purpose.

Well, we already do have a list of everything shipping any given week that goes up in the forums I believe. So in a way, we already do have two separate articles that run down everything coming out and the finer items we highlight here. Thanks for the input though!

hifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By hifi

Loved Peter Panzerfaust so far. Can't wait for #6 and the new story arc.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

If you don't read Spider-Men, then we cannot be friends.

MrArrogant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59  Edited By MrArrogant

I bought the first issue of peter panzerfaust and loved it though my shop never got in any more copies :( why does fate always build me up with great first issues of indie series then tear me down when I can't get the rest?

I like the newly improved article as I agree that too many people ignore recommendations of lesser known titles then complain about an over abundance of crap. Hopefully this widens some minds. Now if only my wallet would widen....

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Mucklefluga

I like the new format!

I'm not picking up Wonder Woman, i don't like Greek mythology stuff.

Not getting any of these comics this week, actually i don't think i'm getting any comics this week! :O

EDIT: How did i forget about The Walking Dead 102!! Also i'm getting Dancer 5.

ME24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#61  Edited By ME24601

While I like the new format, keeping it at five makes the list a little too small, in my opinion.

yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#62  Edited By yo_yo_fun

The new format is okay, I do prefer the top ten though. As long as the list is longer than 5 books than it should be cool (IMO).

From this list I'm getting Wonder Woman #0. And I really want to get the Penguin: Pain & Prejudice trade, it looks really good & interesting. I've also heard some great things about it!

Also, I'm getting Sword of Sorcery #0 this week.

Souche99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Souche99

I've been into comics since only a couple months, and I must say I enjoy this site a lot!

For this week, i'll pull :

Justice League 0

Nightwing 0 (Batman is the main reason I did enter my local comicbook store, so I'm following 6 bat-family titles)

Amazing Spiderman 694 (I started on the 50th anniversary issue and I want to know what's with this arrogant blond kid!)

Sword and sorcery 0 (Not 100% sure yet, but since i'm new to comics, I tend to buy every new series!)

Wonderwoman 0 (This would be my first Wonderwoman issue, hope it's a great jumping point)

Also, I hope my store will have receive some back issues I ordered!

Less than 20$, not so bad.. :P

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#64  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
@Souche99 im into comics for 3 months also! when I first started. I bought too much every week like4-5 every week but i cut it down to 1 or two every week. you gotta save money you know. :p btw read Punisher hawkeye Walking Dead and Daredevil.
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#65  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
@Taylors005:  wow man you spend a lot on comics :) wish I could too
Taylors005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Taylors005

@MadeinBangladesh: i buy my comics from 2 comic stores one out of state i save 33% with and my local one that i save 15% with totaling around $70 per month. so youre right i do spend alot on comics probably far to much. lol. :P

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#67  Edited By DonFelipe

I feel like Philip J. Fry everyday but I won't spend my money on the TPB, PP, and Spiderman.

Can't wait for Batwoman's and WW's zero issue. Besides, Walking Dead #102 will be out this week and Image is releasing the Rebel Blood TPB that has an awesome cover as well as this week's covers for Artifacts and Hack/Slash: First Cut but I haven't read a single issue of the latter 2 series.

Alton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Alton

There is no way WW can ever be considered an essential comic much less Spiderman.With the exception of Panzerfaust one of the top 5 comics out there right now and the Penquin trade the rest of this too short list is just more DC/Marvel bantha fodder.Trades are important to include,but should have their own list of 10.An awful lot of great stuff gets it's second time around in trade.Already the DC/Marvel centric nature of this list works against itself.

Alton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Alton

@Green ankh said:

Peter Panzerfaust #6. The first 5 were great !

Thank you for this.It is one of the best comics out there.Do you think there is a possibility someone will option it?

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Miss_Garrick

I'll probably check out the Wonder Woman issue. I really like the new 52 work done on her.