Metallo
 Metallo

Doomsday
 Doomsday

General Zod
 General Zod
 Cyborg Superman
 Cyborg Superman

The first wave consist of these villains arriving on earth and causing havoc.
Atrocitus
Atrocitus
Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Knox

After 3 hours have past Ares enters the fray leading an army consisting of 2000 T-800 and 2000 Predaliens. Who shall be victorious?

Ares: God of War
 Ares: God of War
2000 Predalien Hybrids
2000 Predalien Hybrids
2000 T-800
2000 T-800
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Maniac2312

ZOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>MARVEL UNIVERSES EARTH........in a heartbeat.
Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By crimsonspider89

Well, considering how strong some are, I would say a fully grown Franklin Richards would demolish all of them with a blink. Wipe them from existence. I think they would be fine.

Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Knox
@crimsonspider89 said:
" Well, considering how strong some are, I would say a fully grown Franklin Richards would demolish all of them with a blink. Wipe them from existence. I think they would be fine. "
Alle heroes and villains are current states and ages
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crimsonspider89

LOL, just showing you how strong Marvel characters are and that the team up you named would stand no chance.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Manchine

Doesn't change anything, prep time or no prep time.  Marvel still wins.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marvel wins .

crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crimsonspider89

The only one that would pose a threat is Zoom and for him the geniuses would just build a device that drains his powers completely. 

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CosmicSpiral

LOL Cyborg Superman or BA alone would probably decimate the Earth. Zoom and Doomsday are overkill.  

These kinds of threads always attract the fanboys. 

Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knox

This thread should be moved to tha battles.

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Red_Blade
@Manchine said:
" Doesn't change anything, prep time or no prep time.  Marvel still wins. "
What an amazing argument /sarcasm
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Blade

Black Adam would already kill like 95% of Earths heroes
Zoom kills the rest

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins this . Stop acting like DC guys are invincible . Well , Doomsday is a sort of , but still , they have no chance against Marvel Earth .

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Red_Blade
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" Marvel wins this . Stop acting like DC guys are invincible . Well , Doomsday is a sort of , but still , they have no chance against Marvel Earth . "

What an amazing argument /sarcasm

They aren't invincible, but Marvel earth in general is pretty weak, there are 6 light speedsters here, Marvel Earth has no light speedsters last I checked
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: Whatever , Klandicar .
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Red_Blade
" @Red_Blade: Whatever , Klandicar . "
Wow...that's just cold dude
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: Void alone would beat all the DC team .
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Red_Blade
" @Red_Blade: Void alone would beat all the DC team . "
The only one the Void can take is Metallo
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: Wrong as always , Klandicar .
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CosmicSpiral

" @Red_Blade: Whatever , Klandicar . "

Too soon, too soon. XD 

No one on Marvel Earth can stand up to Zoom without prep. 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral: Void .
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@TheJuggernautpunch: Not fast enough to even see Zoom if Zoom doesn't want to be seen. 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral: Need i remind you what he did to MM ? 
Tendrils FTW .
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@TheJuggernautpunch: I almost hesitate to think of that as canon. No wait, I don't. :)
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It amuses me how people underestimate Marvel nowadays . Yes , we all know that DC powerhouses are crazy in terms of feats , but that is not the reason to think MArvel doesn't have anything to counter that . Yeah , so when Supes lifts 200 quantillion tons - it's normal , and when Void beats Molecule Man - you shout : Not canon . Very nice .

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Red_Blade
" @Red_Blade: Wrong as always , Klandicar . "
And you are an idiot as always Juggernautpunch, maybe you're Klandicar, both of you seem to wank on the same characters 

" It amuses me how people underestimate Marvel nowadays . Yes , we all know that DC powerhouses are crazy in terms of feats , but that is not the reason to think MArvel doesn't have anything to counter that . Yeah , so when Supes lifts 200 quantillion tons - it's normal , and when Void beats Molecule Man - you shout : Not canon . Very nice . "

This post is soo...bad...
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: Come back when logic visits your head . Wait - it will never happen . So never come back .
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Red_Blade
" @Red_Blade: Come back when logic visits your head . Wait - it will never happen . So never come back . "
Weren't you the guy that thought Doom would be able to take Cyttorak's power? Oh yeah ...

Wait a minute I know you now, you are that guy on Youtube, the one that gets owned by amateurs
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: In your eyes , maybe . But the only one who gets own - is you . So stop writing nonsense and troll elsewhere .
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@TheJuggernautpunch: He says he can control his own molecules, but now he can control Molecule Man's molecules? And MM was the guy whom abstracts petitioned to stand against perhaps the most powerful being ever invented in comics. So I see it as a major downgrade in power or a horrible plot device. Either way one more reason I'm depressed about comics. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Red_Blade
" @Red_Blade: In your eyes , maybe . But the only one who gets own - is you . So stop writing nonsense and troll elsewhere . "
In everyone's eyes, not a single person here takes you or anything you say seriously, except for that idiot kenshiroo
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral: Well , you know , Void must have more appearances , so we could understand completely his power and nature .
Ah , don't get depressed , c'est la vie , PIS is at the rise right now , but still some comics are not corrupted by it :)
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By crimsonspider89

Actually, all it would take is a telepath to know what he was planning. Or just send Nate Gray after him and allow him to kill him. Like I said, that team stands no chance against Marvel. Or just have Emma learn what he is going to do next and tell Iceman to lower the temp in that exact spot. Boom frozen, and he cannot vibrate like the Flashes can which leads to him being killed. 

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@TheJuggernautpunch: I always have my copies of All-Star Superman, Lucifer and Planetary as comfort food. 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: Haha , Red_Blade , I see you mastered the art of saying nonsense , irrelevant crap and groundless bullshit . Who was your teacher ? Klandicar , Rbysjti , SOTI ? Aren't you tired of proving how miserable you are ? It seems not . You like to prove it every time . Keep going , bub .
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Red_Blade
" @Red_Blade: Haha , Red_Blade , I see you mastered the art of saying nonsense , irrelevant crap and groundless bullshit . Who was your teacher ? Klandicar , Rbysjti , SOTI ? Aren't you tired of proving how miserable you are ? It seems not . You like to prove it every time . Keep going , bub . "
lol I love how you resort to name calling an insults when you can't come up with an argument

Crawl back to youtube son
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade: Says the guy who ran up in my thread and said that Superman can beat King Hercules and King Hyperion . Leave your nonsense for someone else . I'm not buying it .
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@crimsonspider89 said:

" Actually, all it would take is a telepath to know what he was planning. Or just send Nate Gray after him and allow him to kill him. Like I said, that team stands no chance against Marvel. Or just have Emma learn what he is going to do next and tell Iceman to lower the temp in that exact spot. Boom frozen, and he cannot vibrate like the Flashes can which leads to him being killed.  "

Dude, telepaths CANNOT read Zoom's mind. It's like flipping channels at light speed. Plus he can travel around the Earth hundreds of times in milliseconds. 
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crimsonspider89

Nate Gray all I have to say, would be able to see where he would be at due to his precognition abilities. Anyway, would he even have that speed? Flash was shown to lose speed in the marvel universe due to there being no Speed Force present in that universe. Like I said, Zoom would be the only one who would pose a threat and I am sure the geniuses could come up with a way to defeat him in a while. And you want to get technical, Quicksilver would take the Terrigan Crystals back into him and defeat him that way. Or Nova would return and defeat him or Reed would call the Silver Surfer to earth to defeat him. Nova/SS both have the ability to reach the same speeds plus other abilities. Or Rogue would just touch him and absorb his speed and take him out that way. 

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@crimsonspider89 said:
" Nate Gray all I have to say, would be able to see where he would be at due to his precognition abilities. Anyway, would he even have that speed? Flash was shown to lose speed in the marvel universe due to there being no Speed Force present in that universe. Like I said, Zoom would be the only one who would pose a threat and I am sure the geniuses could come up with a way to defeat him in a while. And you want to get technical, Quicksilver would take the Terrigan Crystals back into him and defeat him that way. Or Nova would return and defeat him or Reed would call the Silver Surfer to earth to defeat him. Nova/SS both have the ability to reach the same speeds plus other abilities. Or Rogue would just touch him and absorb his speed and take him out that way.  "
Then what will he do? 

He's not the Flash, he's not powered by the Speed Force. He can alter his timeline in relation to other timelines. That's why he's faster than the Flash. 

I doubt the Terrigen Crystals will give him the same abilities, considering he has already recovered his previous speed.  

Why the hell would Silver Surfer care to come at Reed's beck and call? He's Galactus' herald again.  

Nova can't beat him. He can't move fast enough in his current state and couldn't move fast enough as Nova Prime.  

Rogue won't absorb his powers, he's not a mutant. He could beat her into a pulp before she notices him moving. 
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam and Zoom could probably do this by themselves, although Doomsday and Mongul can finish the job if necessary.
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#43  Edited By The_Warlord

DC side stomps

adrianrasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By adrianrasch

why is everybody saying zoom would be the only threat. black adam doomsday and mongul with yellow rings would be a bit of a problem i should think.
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By crimsonspider89
@CosmicSpiral:  Better check again. Rogue can absorb the powers from anybody. Zoom would be the only one who would give them a problem. Quicksilver can reach the same speed as Zoom with the Terrigan Crystals and did so. Or they could just use a power drainer on him at the right moment. Think you are underestimating Marvel a tad bit. Silver Surfer and Galactus would aide due to the fact that a cosmic being is sealed within the Earth. Black Adam would be taken care of Zarathos controlled Ghost Rider. Or they could just get kid Franklin to make a pocket dimension and seal Zoom away in it. And do you not think Reed and the other brain trusts would not be able to create the energy produced by Zoom after analyzing him? They would and then achieve the same speeds.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AtPhantom
@crimsonspider89 said:
" @CosmicSpiral:  Better check again. Rogue can absorb the powers from anybody. Zoom would be the only one who would give them a problem. Quicksilver can reach the same speed as Zoom with the Terrigan Crystals and did so. Or they could just use a power drainer on him at the right moment. Think you are underestimating Marvel a tad bit. Silver Surfer and Galactus would aide due to the fact that a cosmic being is sealed within the Earth. Black Adam would be taken care of Zarathos controlled Ghost Rider. Or they could just get kid Franklin to make a pocket dimension and seal Zoom away in it. And do you not think Reed and the other brain trusts would not be able to create the energy produced by Zoom after analyzing him? They would and then achieve the same speeds. "
Quckisilver doesn't have terrigen crystals. No one on Earth does.
Surfer and Galactus are on the other side of the universe. This is Marvel Earth, not marvel earth &beyond.
Franklin, doesn't have the reaction time to deal with anything. Come to think of it, does he have powers still?
Zarathos.... He'd just be pummeled.

Stop making excuses for Marvel. No one gave them any prep time to analyze or come up with anything.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @CosmicSpiral: Need i remind you what he did to MM ?  Tendrils FTW . "

He never used his tendrils in the fight against MM (I'm still not convinced that Void took over him at that point). It wasn't like he beat Pre-Retcon MM either, since Daken actually managed to fight back against his molecular manipulation.
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By crimsonspider89

LOL, they would analyze it shortly afterwards. You better check Zarathos's power level again. He is Dormmaru and Mehpisto level at full strength and yes Franklin Richards does have his power. Quicksilver knows where to go to integrate them into his party. Please, Franklin can make universe in a couple of seconds. I am not making excuses but pointing out it would end with Marvel being victorious. Not to mention Marvel has Thor, Sentry(who can control molecules, which is pretty much an instant own, as much as I hate him) Hulk(Infinite strength level if goes Worldbreaker), Iceman(Complete control over water molecules and temperature), Quentin Quire and Mr. M(Who could come back at any moment and possess unreal abilities), Nate Gray(One of the strongest psychics ever) and several more. I could go on and on. Not to mention Phobos which would send whoever look into his eyes into a fear driven state that puts Scarecrow's Fear Gas to shame. Need I go on?

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mjolnir Wielder: I know , i just noticed tendrils instead of saying " Void ftw " again . Anyway , Void handled MM , and i'm not sure if anything in comics has ever hurted Void . His true powers is yet to be revealed , but if he takes control over blondie , DC would have a very big problem .
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: I know , i just noticed tendrils instead of saying " Void ftw " again . Anyway , Void handled MM , and i'm not sure if anything in comics has ever hurted Void . His true powers is yet to be revealed , but if he takes control over blondie , DC would have a very big problem ."

Owen still didn't appear to be even half as powerful as his Pre-Retcon self. Like I said before, Daken was able to fight back against his molecular manipulation.