[Theory] Venom(2018) takes place years after Homecoming

#1 Edited by Aweirdgamer1 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom currently godstomps MCU Spider Man, since he has everything Spider-Man has x20 + experience.

I believe that the MCU Adult Spider-Man will be the strongest version of Spider-man, because current Spiderman is as strong or stronger then Raimi’s and TASM’s, so imagine how strong an adult version will be. An adult MCU Spider-Man will be a much better match for venom then current one.

#2 Posted by ImMadNice (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish we could all forget that horrible venom movie

#3 Edited by Aweirdgamer1 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@immadnice: The Movie wasn’t that bad, it was decent at least

#4 Posted by StormShadow_X (17420 posts) - - Show Bio

We will see

#5 Posted by Darkthunder (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

@immadnice: horrible lol. It's better than homecoming

#6 Posted by SeaGod (4904 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh Venom is in it's own world separate from the MCU

#7 Posted by kgb725 (19866 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: It could fit In the mcu though

#8 Posted by ImMadNice (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: Homecoming definitely had some things that I would have changed, but still runs circles around Venom. I’ve taken my girlfriend to hundreds of movies - she didn’t like two of them - 10 clover field lane and venom. Venom was doo doo

#9 Posted by Darkthunder (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

@immadnice: homecoming was mediocre. Venom was better. Spiderman is supposed to be comedic . Venom was two times funnier than homecoming. Villain for homecoming is good,but that is it's only good part

#10 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless there’s discussions about Sony selling their Spiderman properties to Disney (highly unlikely) or plans to integrate some version of Venom in Peter’s arc, any idea that it’s some concurrent timeline is definitely untrue. I’d love to see Venom face Spiderman, but unless Sony is willing to share it won’t happen for a while (if at all). And yes current Eddy would annihilate MCU Peter

#11 Posted by God_Spawn (43482 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you claim a theory but have no mention of how it is a theory in your entire post?

#12 Posted by Wolfrazer (16566 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh I'd rather Sony keep going with Venom, the movie wasn't that bad and seeing as Venom 2 is apparently going, kinda curious to see where that leads.