Posted by Will556 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

What if venom never met spider man but met flash instead

Comment below

#1 Edited by cbishop (15421 posts) - - Show Bio

@will556: Write up your story, and let us see how you envision it playing out. :)

#2 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally hesitated. He wasn't sure what this creature was or where it came from. Its attacks were blatantly unpredictable, yet very strong. A type of strength he hadn't ever come across. Both blunt and piercing. Wally watched as Venom sprung upward and let loose a barrage of tendrils in almost every direction. The best the Flash could do was evade for now. Such a monster could attack from any part of its body, so Wally was skeptical about getting in close and kept his distance.

Hm, this could be an interesting idea.

#3 Posted by Will556 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

sure why not.So what if venom never inhabited peter parker or Eddie Brock .But instead met flash Barry Allen. Barry Allen could be stopping a bank robbery but accidentally steeped on the symbiote. His powers enhanced and strength multiplied making him faster stronger and smarter then before.Now he is able to stop enemies faster.Do you think flashes powers allow Venom to acess the speed force and make himself stronger as in no host needed?

#4 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, why not. It's your story. Make it work.

#5 Posted by Will556 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah ok thanks jexsu

#6 Edited by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

@will556: Black liquid darkness merged with the lightning and chemicals as Barry Allen screamed in agony. It seemed an eternity as his cells charged, shed, reformed and rearranged themselves. Slowly the pain subsided leaving the forensic scientist huffing and puffing on his knees coated in electrical ebony.

"We have the Venom Force!" He rasped in a voice alien to him but it came from his mouth. Barry caught sight of himself in a shard of broken mirror and gasped.

#7 Posted by wildvine (14882 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving to gen discussion

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#9 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:

Wally hesitated. He wasn't sure what this creature was or where it came from. Its attacks were blatantly unpredictable, yet very strong. A type of strength he hadn't ever come across. Both blunt and piercing. Wally watched as Venom sprung upward and let loose a barrage of tendrils in almost every direction. The best the Flash could do was evade for now. Such a monster could attack from any part of its body, so Wally was skeptical about getting in close and kept his distance.

Hm, this could be an interesting idea.

where did you get this from? its great

#10 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#11 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@will556: Black liquid darkness merged with the lightning and chemicals as Barry Allen screamed in agony. It seemed an eternity as his cells charged, shed, reformed and rearranged themselves. Slowly the pain subsided leaving the forensic scientist huffing and puffing on his knees coated in electrical ebony.

"We have the Venom Force!" He rasped in a voice alien to him but it came from his mouth. Barry caught sight of himself in a shard of broken mirror and gasped.

Well, shit. This post makes me want to continue mine. Haha. Venom Force™ copyright BatKevin74.

#14 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu: feel free to use it, happy to collaborate if you’d like

#15 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu: Yup! Your ideas, my ideas, mixed together with wordiness and thrown up for the world to see :)

#17 Posted by Jexsu (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Yeah, alright. Hit me up in PM with your ideas.

#18 Posted by Will556 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats A great storyline @batkevin74 I reckon u should continue that

#19 Posted by Will556 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry was in the middle of studying a weird alien symbiote when it happened.A News report had popped up saying that a storm was heading towards him.So he went to close up his lab.But unknown to him the symbiote moved.Barry stopped and turned around.Everything seemed normal when all of a sudden thunderstruck through the window.Striking Barry straight in the back.He crashed into the table in which he was studying the alien figure.He stood up and felt weird and strange.He looked at his hands and just before it was consumed by black he heard a voice say "join me".