The Suggestions

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok calling all Viners. Alright fellow members of the Vine, here's my dillemma of the week (I say it like that because I'm always posting something random and general once a week). Anyway, here's the problem, I'm trying to get into other books a side from Spider-Man. I need suggestions for the following Characters, TPB's would be more preferred.

Captain America

Black Panther

X-Men

Fantastic Four

Hulk

Ironman

Any other storylines like crossovers too.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Maelstrom

Fantastic Four, right off the bat get all 3 volumes of Mark Waid/ Mike Wieringo's (R.I.P.) run on the series. You got some amazing arcs, Unthinkable, Authoritative Action, Hereafter, and Rising Storm. For Unthinkable and Authoritative Action, I wrote some summaries of them if you'd like to know what they're about. That run was my absolute favorite.

Any issues by John Byrne, is always good. He did A LOT to develop Sue's character and he also introduced She-Hulk into the team and gave her more of an identity besides that of a joke.

I also enjoyed Chris Claremont's and Salvador Larocca's run. He gave us Valeria Von Doom! :D

And Carlos Pacheco did amazing work with Abraxas and Sue getting pregnant again (you'll have to read it to understand).

Post Edited:2007-09-30 23:02:23

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Thank you for the Suggestion Mael. I'll ask my dad for those for my B-day on the 16th. I'll be on all day since I'm not goin to school that day.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Thank you for the Suggestion Mael. I'll ask my dad for those for my B-day on the 16th. I'll be on all day since I'm not goin to school that day."

Don't mention it, I'm here to spread the Fantastic Four love! :D I'm going to see if I can get you an actual list of issues though so you know what you're looking for.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Thank you for the Suggestion Mael. I'll ask my dad for those for my B-day on the 16th. I'll be on all day since I'm not goin to school that day."
Don't mention it, I'm here to spread the Fantastic Four love! :D I'm going to see if I can get you an actual list of issues though so you know what you're looking for. "

That'll be good too. I'm willing to get anything. I can't just spend my time only reading Spider-Man as much as I love to. I need more material so I know what I'm talking about more.