Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Emperordmb
No Caption Provided

Force Abilities

Force Strength

As a Celestial, the Son had power beyond the understanding of mortal beings.

It had been theorized by Jedi and Sith alike that balance between the light and dark sides was actually under the guidance of a group of discorporate entities—the ones called the Celestials, perhaps—who had merged themselves with the Force thousands of generations earlier, and had continued to guide the fate of the galaxy ever since. In effect, a higher order of intermediaries, whose powers were beyond the understanding of mortal beings.

Darth Plagueis

"We are sorry," Thuruht said. "We do not know how to explain the Celestials any better. They are beyond the understanding of mortals."

Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse

As a Celestial, the Son was a being made of pure Force energy.

"Do you think the Ones are made of crude matter?" Thuruht replied. "The Ones are beings of the Force. The Ones take any form they desire."

As a Celestial, the Son was powerful enough to be ageless and remain uncorrupted by the Font of Power.

"I am beginning to believe Abeloth can't be a Celestial," Tekli observed. "She is too different from the others. She grew old when they did not-and she was being changed by the Font and the Pool, while the Son and the Daughter were unaffected."

As a Celestial, the Son was a being of astonishing power.

We have neither reliable records nor even legends about how the Celestial dominion came to be, but it is clear that they were beings of astonishing power.

The Essential Guide to Warfare Author's Cut- The Celestials
The Essential Guide to Warfare
The Essential Guide to Warfare

As a Celestial, the Son was a being with nearly immeasurable levels of power.

The Essential Atlas
The Essential Atlas

The Son had power on the level of a universal threat.

Unfortunately, Abeloth had been driven mad in a bid for power, and for the good of the galaxy, would have to be imprisoned. Since no known prison could hold beings of the architects’ power, the Son and Daughter were forced to construct one.

Galactic Architecture 101 and the History of Centerpoint Station

To cosmic threats, it was a prison.

Galactic Architecture 101 and the History of Centerpoint Station

The Son as a One was an immensely powerful Force wielder.

Here they encounter the Ones, a trio of immensely powerful and ancient Force-users.

The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded

The Son as a One was a godlike Force wielder.

Noting similarities between the Killik legend and the ancient Jedi tale of Mortis, they postulate that Abeloth is trying to re-create a family of godlike Force-wielders.

The Essential Reader's Companion

As the story developed, Abeloth started to become more defined. In a parallel path, The Clone Wars animated series delved into godlike beings that were a part of the Force in the Mortis Trilogy (2011).

The Son had to withdraw from the rest of the Galaxy with his family to avoid ruining it with his Force powers.

Long ago, the Ones withdrew from the galaxy to avoid ruining it with their Force powers.

The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded

As a One, the Son could wield the Force in ways mortals couldn't.

In the mysterious realm of Mortis there exists a trio of beings able to wield the Force in ways no known mortals of the galaxy can.

Databank: Father

As a One, the Son was an unspeakably powerful godlike being whose struggles with his family made Mortis the fulcrum of the Force.

Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano investigated the kilometers-wide artifact, and were drawn into a paradise realm inhabited by unspeakably powerful Force-wielders. These god-like beings were locked in an eternal struggle for dominance, which made Mortis the fulcrum of the entire galaxy and the Force.

Databank: Mortis

Alongside his sister, the Son had the strength in the Force to share its power with millions of non-force sensitive beings at once to great extent.

The first panel showed a long, tubular space station still under construction. The skeletal structure was teeming with Killiks, all wearing thin suits and bubble helmets. And that was all. There were no jetpacks, no space cranes, not even any tether cables-just millions of Killiks, floating together in banks the size of small asteroids. In front of them, enormous durasteel girders appeared to be drifting into position with no visible means of propulsion.

Raynar understood what he was seeing. Thuruht had used the Force not only to assemble the station itself-which certainly had the shape of Centerpoint-but also to move themselves about in space.

When we build, we use the Force for all things, Thuruht confirmed.

She directed Raynar's attention to the next panel. It showed a band of Killiks using Force blasts to extract ore from a stony asteroid. They also seemed to be using telekinesis to move the ore into a smelting furnace, which appeared to be powered by another swarm using a ball form of Force lightning.

To mine, to move, to smelt.

Raynar understood why Thuruht needed to harness the Force. But even if he knew how to share it, he was not strong enough to share it with so many beings at once.

Thuruht was amused by his confusion. By the time we are ready to build, you will be no more, she said. The Architects will be the Ones who give us the Force then.

The Son could manipulate the Force like no other aside from his family, and was powerful enough to tear the fabric of the Universe with his Force powers.

The Father: "My children and I can manipulate the Force like no other. Therefore, it was necessary to withdraw from the temporal world and live here as anchorites."

Anakin Skywalker: "As a sanctuary?"

The Father: "And a prison. You cannot imagine what pain it is to have such love for your children… and realize that they could tear the very fabric of our universe."

The Clone Wars: Overlords

Conflict between the Son and his sister threatened to completely unbalance the Force.

Star Wars Insider #123
Star Wars Insider #123

As a One, the Son was an all-powerful being who exemplified the Dark Side.

Book of Sith: The Science of Creating Life
Book of Sith: The Science of Creating Life

The Son and the rest of his family were more powerful with the Force than any being the Jedi had ever encountered before.

Mystery on Mortis! Sent to discover the origin of a mysterious distress call, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano are stranded on a distant planet. There, they discover three beings more powerful with the Force than any Jedi have seen before.

The Clone Wars: Altar of Mortis

The Daughter feared the Son may be unstoppable.

Fearing that the Son may be unstoppable, the Daughter does the forbidden by taking Obi-Wan Kenobi to the Altar of Mortis, wherein is kept the Dagger of Mortis, a weapon capable of killing a Force-wielder.

Altar of Mortis Episode Guide

The Son was the embodiment and personification of the Dark Side of the Force.

Encyclopedia: Son

The Son was an embodiment of the dark side of the Force who dwelled on Mortis during the Clone Wars with his sister, the light-sider known as Daughter, and the powerful Force user known as Father, who tried to keep them in balance.

Databank: Son

The personification of the dark side, the Son plots to kill the Father, and is held in check only by the Daughter and the Father's determination to preserve the Balance.

The Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded

The Son's power exists beyond the domain of any Sith.

The Son was not a Sith -- his powers existed beyond the domain of the Sith Lords.

The Son was one of the twin deities worshipped by the Nightsisters, including the powerful Mother Talzin, and is one of the sources of their power.

Book of Sith: Wild Power

The magick of the Son is so powerful it caused burst blood vessels in and bruises on the Nightsister's who wield it.

Immortality/Ascendence

The Son drank from the Font of Power.

In the following two scenes, a walled pool had been built to catch the water from the geyser. In one panel, a fiendish-looking beast with the Son's head stood at the edge of the pool, drinking from it as the shocked faces of the Father and Daughter watched from the edge of the clearing.

Which is said to grant one unlimited power.

Then Luke was standing in a shadowy arcade, looking out on an ancient courtyard overgrown with tree ferns, club mosses, and pillars of scaled fungi. In the center of the courtyard sat the curving basin of a formal fountain, the water jet gurgling somewhere inside a pall of steam so filled with sulfur that it was more brown than yellow.

"The Font of Power," said the raspy voice.

Luke turned his head toward the speaker. He saw a skull-faced Givin-Feryl, he recalled-next to him, and he began to remember where he was... or rather, to remember the quest that had led him here, since he had no idea where here actually was. Luke was on a mission. He needed to find out why Jacen had fallen prey to the dark side. He needed to determine whether his nephew's sojourn had anything to do with the psychoses troubling so many young Jedi Knights.

Luke was still reorienting himself when a second voice-this one deep and refined-said, "If you have the courage to drink of it, you will have the power to achieve anything."

"Anything?" Luke glanced over to find the flat-faced Gotal, Ryontarr, standing to his other side. "That's a big promise."

"There is no limit to the strength that can be drawn from the Font of Power," Ryontarr replied.

Fate of the Jedi: Abyss

The Son could only be killed by the Dagger of Mortis under normal circumstances.

In a proactive measure, Luke dispatches a special team of Jedi—the Ten Knights—to seek out the monolith of Mortis, where they might find the Dagger of Mortis, a legendary object capable of slaying a Force-wielder from beyond the mortal realm.

Force Lightning

The Son could blast room sized holes into the side of a gorge with his lightning.

She even stepped in to channel the Son's destructive energies into something useful, having him use his Force lightning to blast cozy little rooms into the sides of the gorge.

With some of the Son's power and his guidance, the Killiks were smelting ore from asteroids with balls of Force lightning.

They also seemed to be using telekinesis to move the ore into a smelting furnace, which appeared to be powered by another swarm using a ball form of Force lightning.

The Son incapacitated and injured the Father with Force lightning.

The Son's lightning briefly incapacitated him when redirected

While in the Daughter's telekinetic grasp, the Son broke her grasp by blasting her to the ground with Force lightning.

The Son brought the Daughter to her knees with Force Lightning.

The Son's lightning matched the Daughter's efforts to bend it back towards him.

The Son overwhelmed the Father's defenses with his Force Lightning, and the Father's feet drag across the ground with such force they created furrows.

The Son brought the Father to his knees and defeated him with Force lightning.

The Clones Wars: Altar of Mortis
The Clones Wars: Altar of Mortis

The Son incapacitated Obi-Wan with Force lightning. It should be noted that the Son had no intention of killing him.

The Clone Wars: Ghosts of Mortis

Telekinesis

The Son and his family uprooted trees, threw around large boulders, and threw around rancor sized lizards when in argument with each other.

In the center, near the Font of Power, the Father was having a heated argument with the Son and the Daughter. All three were gesturing wildly, and in the air around them whirled uprooted tree ferns, boulders, and even a couple of six-legged lizards the size of rancors.

With some of the Son's power and his guidance, the Killiks used telekinesis to fly around, move enormous pieces of machinery, and blast asteroids apart.

The first panel showed a long, tubular space station still under construction. The skeletal structure was teeming with Killiks, all wearing thin suits and bubble helmets. And that was all. There were no jetpacks, no space cranes, not even any tether cables-just millions of Killiks, floating together in banks the size of small asteroids. In front of them, enormous durasteel girders appeared to be drifting into position with no visible means of propulsion.

Raynar understood what he was seeing. Thuruht had used the Force not only to assemble the station itself-which certainly had the shape of Centerpoint-but also to move themselves about in space.

She directed Raynar's attention to the next panel. It showed a band of Killiks using Force blasts to extract ore from a stony asteroid. They also seemed to be using telekinesis to move the ore into a smelting furnace, which appeared to be powered by another swarm using a ball form of Force lightning.

When the Daughter tried to leave, the Son lifted the Daughter with telekinesis and placed her back where she was.

The Son used the Force to levitate towards the Father.

The Son casually ragdolled an enraged Anakin.

The Son casually disarmed Anakin with telekinesis.

The Son casually disarmed and ragdolled Obi-Wan and Ahsoka with telekinesis.

Force Defenses

The Son casually extinguished the lightsaber blades of Ahsoka and Obi-Wan.

The Son casually deflected Anakin's lightsaber blade with his bare arms.

Force Empowerment/Drain

Alongside his sister, the Son granted power in the Force to millions of Killiks.

To mine, to move, to smelt.

Raynar understood why Thuruht needed to harness the Force. But even if he knew how to share it, he was not strong enough to share it with so many beings at once.

Thuruht was amused by his confusion. By the time we are ready to build, you will be no more, she said. The Architects will be the Ones who give us the Force then.

The Son casually drained Ahsoka to death with a tap to the head.

Shapeshifting

As a being made of Force energy, the Son could take any form he chooses.

"Do you think the Ones are made of crude matter?" Thuruht replied. "The Ones are beings of the Force. The Ones take any form they desire."

The Son could transform into a massive gargoyle.

The Son could transform into a massive beetle.

The Killik stepped to the next panel, where a pair of insects stood looming over a small swarm of Killiks who seemed to be assembling some sort of oversized fusion core. The first overseer was a luminous butterfly with large oval eyes and gossamer wings. Her companion was a powerful-looking beetle with heavy wings and a craggy head adorned by two raised stripes.

The Son adopted the appearance of Shmi Skywalker to screw with Anakin.

The Son could transform into a diminutive creature.

Senses/Farsight/Pastsight

The son governs senses and perception among the Nightsisters, as well as granting them the blood trail ability.

The Son knew Anakin's past well enough to perfectly masquerade as Anakin's mother. He also knew the role Padme would play in Anakin's future fall to the Dark Side.

The Son: "Wake up, my son. I must tell you a secret."

Anakin: "Who's there? Who's there, I said."

The Son: "It is me, Ani, your mother."

Anakin: "What kind of black arts is this? You're dead."

The Son: "Nothing ever really dies, my son. I have a secret to tell you."

Anakin: "Then tell me."

The Son: "Everything you have done, everything you have learned has led you here."

Anakin: "Whatever you are, my mother is Is dead."

The Son: "And you blame yourself. Your jedi training has served you well, Ani, but you are more than a jedi. Tell me, where is your pain, so I might take it away."

Anakin: "I was too late to save you. I failed as a jedi and I failed you."

The Son: "How so?"

Anakin: "I tasted only vengeance when I slaughtered so many to avenge your death."

The Son: "It is time you realized that your guilt does not define you, my son. You define your guilt."

Anakin: "The only love I feel in my heart is haunted by what would happen should I let go."

The Son: "Then it is not love. It is a prison."

Anakin: "But I I have a wife. You've met her. She's everything to me."

The Son: "She is not your destiny."

Anakin: "But I love her!"

The Son: "No! She is a poisoner!"

Anakin: "What are you?"

The Son: "Your fate!"

The Son knew Anakin's future.

The Son: "I have a gift for you."

Anakin: "I've had enough of your trickery."

The Son: "But you'll like this one. I promise. What if I could show you the future?"

Anakin: "No! No! Stop it!"

The Son"Know yourself. Know what you will become!"

Anakin: "I will not look!"

Vision Sidious: "The force is strong with you."

Vision Padme: "Anakin, please!"

Vision Obi-Wan: "You were my brother, Anakin!"

Vision Sidious: "A powerful sith you will become."

Vision Vader: "I hate you!"

Anakin: "No. No. No! I will do such terrible things."

The Son "Yes."

Illusions/Telepathy

The Son was a master of illusions.

Encylopedia: Son
Encylopedia: Son

The Son infiltrated Anakin's dreams to communicate with him.

The Son infected Ahsoka with the Dark Side, taking control of her mind in the process.

The Son showed Anakin the future.

The Son: "I have a gift for you."

Anakin: "I've had enough of your trickery."

The Son: "But you'll like this one. I promise. What if I could show you the future?"

Anakin: "No! No! Stop it!"

The Son"Know yourself. Know what you will become!"

Anakin: "I will not look!"

Vision Sidious: "The force is strong with you."

Vision Padme: "Anakin, please!"

Vision Obi-Wan: "You were my brother, Anakin!"

Vision Sidious: "A powerful sith you will become."

Vision Vader: "I hate you!"

Anakin: "No. No. No! I will do such terrible things."

The Son "Yes."

Environmental Manipulation

The Son caused a cliff to collapse.

The Daughter: "That was my brother's work. You are in great danger. Wait for me. Do not leave this place."

The Son's presence caused plantlife to die and disintegrate, as well as lethal lightning storms.

Teleportation

The Son teleported out of Anakin's room.

The Son teleported onto the Jedi's ship while it was flying.

The Son teleported into the Father's monastery.

Concealment

The Son snuck onto the Jedi's ship with Anakin not noticing until he heard pained sounds from Ahsoka and Obi-Wan not noticing until after the Son had already left with Ahsoka.

Obi-Wan: "If you're done napping, I could use a little help here."

Anakin: "I'm coming."

The Son: "Leaving so soon? Not without this, you won't."

Anakin: "Ahsoka!"

Obi-Wan: "What's going on?"

Anakin: "The son took ahsoka."

Obi-Wan: "What in the blazes are you talking about?"

Anakin: "Move. Let me fly."

Physical Capabilities

As a Celestial, the Son was a being unconstrained by the weaknesses of a physical form as he was a being of Force energy that could assume whatever form he wished.

As the Fanged God, the Son governed physical ability among the Nightsisters, and his energies could transform a Nightbrother into a being as physically strong as Savage Opress.

Strength

The Son physically overpowered Ahsoka in his gargoyle form, squeezing her arm hard enough to cause her pain.

The Son casually physically overpowered Ahsoka with one hand.

In the Son's gargoyle form he threw the Daughter in her griffon form across the room.

The Son casually blocked the Force of Anakin's strikes then casually physically overpowered him, lifted him with one hand, and casually threw him several meters behind him.

Speed

The Son casually outpaced Anakin in melee combat after two strikes.

Durability

The Son tanked a redirected blast of his own Force lightning.

The Son tanked being headbutted by the Daughter's griffin form.

The Son got right back up after being thrown a great distance out of a window and hitting the ground.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AlphaQ

Good job

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts