#4  Edited By MadeInDreams
krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 krisbishop  Moderator

If she returns, I hope it's as a hero. Would be great if it was the 838-Wanda.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually liked the idea of seeing Wanda moving on with her life with Wonder Man but after Multiverse of Madness.. ouch.

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She is literally carrying the mcu at this point. without her the mcu will be flopping majorly.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They couldn't even pretend they were done with her character for a full year, huh?

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They couldn't even pretend they were done with her character for a full year, huh?

They knew what the fans needed lol , Wanda trends online on most platforms every 3 business days, it's was becoming a routine atp.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is literally carrying the mcu at this point. without her the mcu will be flopping majorly.

Plsss I just know Kevin is tired of the number of times he gets tagged atp 😭

No Caption Provided

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CryoLancer47
@krisbishop said:

If she returns, I hope it's as a hero. Would be great if it was the 838-Wanda.

That would be even better considering 838 Wanda's life and reputation is now ruined due to the possession and killing of her Earth's Mightiest Heroes, which was caught on footage + Many human witnesses.

And since 838 Wanda seems to have a different history and life, you can even explore how she feels about the blood in her hands and the life she was forced to take. As well as what her life in 838 was like Pre-MoM.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine. Just let Wanda have cleavage again. Seriously.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@darkrealm said:

No Caption Provided

Idk about that one chief. Spider-man is clearly the top dog in the mcu right now. He also has the absolute best and most popular phase 4 movie.

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkRealm

@applekidthethird: That Mf could die for all I care, but I don't really disagree since Spiderman is generally a more iconic popular character.

Olympious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool. Elizabeth olsen makes me happy for some reason.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm no, that isn't necessary.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Heatforce

@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:

It is. If the dudes have to get shirtless at least once per film then the ladies can show cleavage. I mean whats wrong with being accurate to the source material πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:

It is. If the dudes have to get shirtless at least once per film then the ladies can show cleavage. I mean whats wrong with being accurate to the source material πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

How are those comparable???

Just admit you're a pervert and move on.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

She is carrying tho

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aystarr
@applekidthethird said:
@aystarr said:
@darkrealm said:

No Caption Provided

Idk about that one chief. Spider-man is clearly the top dog in the mcu right now. He also has the absolute best and most popular phase 4 movie.

"Top dog in the mcu" lmao, the thing is Spiderman is a popular character, one of the most popular characters of all time infact, his presence has been built since forever, way more popular than Wanda or any other avenger and it would be like that for a long time so any project he is in is bound to be successful, whether he is discussed or not and whether he is in the MCU or not, BUT do not mistake that for his relevance in the MCU, and while he is also very relevant there, he is no "top dog" over wanda when it comes to the MCU atm, Wanda is the one trending everywhere and everytime and almost everyday , is the one getting hundreds of thousands of likes on Instagrams MCU related contents and is the one with YouTubers making videos about her projects and her character with thousands and millions of views even for some old projects like Wandavision. Her deleted Stuntwork alone had like 3M+ views in just one day on twitter alone, is the one literally being used in advertisements for Disney+ and is being used as thumbnails or for attention, and to make it ring she's not even an hero and shes pulling all this even when having a large number of ppl being against the MCU atm, Heck she's literally trending now at this exact moment πŸ’€.

No Caption Provided
BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

She is carrying tho

No she isn't even carrying. Her character was simply butchered in MCU. You wanda stans simply protect Wanda for being victim of her own powers. Sure I understand Wanda at first seemed to be victim of her own powers, because she mourned sex doll made by Ultron. But ep3 confirmed Wanda realised she is doing something horrible and she kept people torturing. Even she expanded the barrier, while SWORD director was all evil, because ... he is straight white male. Director tries to shot fake children, because they assaulted his soldiers. Director was aiming at Wanda so is evil (because she took town hostage ?). Darkhold doesn't make you evil. It amplifies your desires. Wanda was so obsessed with having fake kids so she just murders everyone to have "family" but never thought of contacting true version of sex toy (white vision). Wanda is not tragic character. Wanda already has proven she is a villain for sending Hulk at city in Africa to kill innocents.

So what I'm hearing is Wanda is based and redpilled

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:

Ignoring what you're trying to do with this, Elizabeth has expressed her discomfort needing to have unnecessarily exposed suits in MCU movies which is why it was actually adjusted, so you would not be getting your wish anytime soon lol.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 61

@aystarr: the right dark spell caster can simply repair the ruins of Wundagore and remake the Darkhold and Wanda I hope will come back with Evan Peters as her brother.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@darkrealm:

That Mf could die for all I care

No Caption Provided

Hold on there. I love Wanda too, but I won't tolerate the Spidey disrespect.

Anyway nice avatar bro. πŸ‘

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm certain it's Variant Wanda, since her children will also return.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for her returning...

No Caption Provided

malieke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make her fight Dormammu

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: which is lame. Same as Hemsworth complaining about wearing Thor's helmet or how RDJ stopped wanting to wear practical suit pieces. They are making millions of dollars to look and act like comicbook characters. I do not care about their opinions on how comfortable the suits are or the practicality of them.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:
@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:

How are they not comparable and why should I care if you think I'm a perv? It's 2022 and dudes in drag shake their bewbs in front of kids while pink-haired spergs assault people with dildos. My comment is pretty tame by comparison.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:
@geekryan said:
@heatforce said:

How are they not comparable and why should I care if you think I'm a perv? It's 2022 and dudes in drag shake their bewbs in front of kids while pink-haired spergs assault people with dildos. My comment is pretty tame by comparison.

Because male actors often work out for a role with the intention of going shirtless, and are even paid to do so? Meanwhile, female MCU actors don't often have a say in what their costume is and are often uncomfortable with how tight and revealing their costumes are, which is why the beginning of the MCU featured so much cleavage and sexualization of female characters. Only when filming for MoM did Elizabeth Olsen speak up to say she isn't comfortable with a cleavage costume and that's when things changed. Similar things happened for Scarlet Johansson.

I don't think you are lol, it's clear that you are based on your initial comment. And now this recent comment tells me more than enough about what kind of person you are.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she’s pretty much the only thing people actually liked from phase 4 aside from spider-man of course

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a surprise. I figured Wanda would have to be back by the time Kang the Conqueror was around to help kick his Booty.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Heatforce

@geekryan said: @heatforce said: @geekryan said: @heatforce said: @geekryan said: @heatforce said: Fine. Just let Wanda have cleavage again. Seriously.

Because male actors often work out for a role with the intention of going shirtless, and are even paid to do so? Meanwhile, female MCU actors don't often have a say in what their costume is and are often uncomfortable with how tight and revealing their costumes are, which is why the beginning of the MCU featured so much cleavage and sexualization of female characters. Only when filming for MoM did Elizabeth Olsen speak up to say she isn't comfortable with a cleavage costume and that's when things changed. Similar things happened for Scarlet Johansson.

I don't think you are lol, it's clear that you are based on your initial comment. And now this recent comment tells me more than enough about what kind of person you are.

So basically what you're saying is the men get paid to be treated like eye candy but the women do not? Hah these are millionaires dude. You must not have read about the male actors complaining about cutting weight and starving themselves to look appealing for these shirtless scenes. The difference between them and some of their femal peers - they do it for their paycheck. Even then the dudes still complain about their costumes too, and get alterations made for their comfort which is also stupid. Wow the first phase of the MCU and the ladies got what they wanted and the higher wages while the dudes still need to take it, interesting. Regardless, as I stated to the OP, i take all these complaints as the trifling whining of over payed entertainers when it comes to their costumes. If Scarlett Witch is too risque for an actress and her complaint is treated as a serious concern, then what business do comicbook publishers have marketing these characters to kids?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how y'all ruined this thread with bullshit.

Yeaheeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ffs

HarryCleese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As is planned! So falls the Scarlet Witch at the behest of Mr. Nasser Grant!

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I guess Thor will keep not being the most powerful Avenger then. Darn it ⚑️⚑️.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But... but a storm is brewing. ⚑ ⚑

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Soratoumiga

Well I guess Thor will keep not being the most powerful Avenger then. Darn it ⚑️⚑️.

lmaooo

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@king_saturn: i doubt she’ll be in that film honestly. she no longer fits in with the other avengers because of the trauma she faced herself and inflicted on others. she needs to recollect herself in some other projects before going back to her previously established position on the avengers roster.

she’d also probably solo himπŸ˜‚

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much.

Olympious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@applekidthethird said:
@aystarr said:
@darkrealm said:

No Caption Provided

"Top dog in the mcu" lmao, the thing is Spiderman is a popular character, one of the most popular characters of all time infact, his presence has been built since forever, way more popular than Wanda or any other avenger and it would be like that for a long time so any project he is in is bound to be successful, whether he is discussed or not and whether he is in the MCU or not, BUT do not mistake that for his relevance in the MCU, and while he is also very relevant there, he is no "top dog" over wanda when it comes to the MCU atm, Wanda is the one trending everywhere and everytime and almost everyday , is the one getting hundreds of thousands of likes on Instagrams MCU related contents and is the one with YouTubers making videos about her projects and her character with thousands and millions of views even for some old projects like Wandavision. Her deleted Stuntwork alone had like 3M+ views in just one day on twitter alone, is the one literally being used in advertisements for Disney+ and is being used as thumbnails or for attention, and to make it ring she's not even an hero and shes pulling all this even when having a large number of ppl being against the MCU atm, Heck she's literally trending now at this exact moment πŸ’€.

No Caption Provided

Ask yourself this, when the average person thinks of the MCU, who do they think of? Iron-man because he built it from the ground up. Now that he's gone, do you think Wanda, in any scenario, will get on that level? I don't think so. With Spider-man, it's a realistic possibility.

Wanda may be popular, one of the most popular in the MCU even, but you and I both know Pete's above her in terms of "carrying" the MCU. Wanda has been the focus of phase 4 and that has given her a lot of clout, but that doesn't mean she's the most popular one or that the MCU would "flop" without her. And yes Wanda is frequently trending on twitter, but that doesn't really say anything about the real world. Her stans are most active on both twitter and tiktok, they post about a dozen times an hour, of course she's gonna trend. Also, Feige literally just talked about her future as a character, the media is reporting on it, it would be odd if she WASN'T trending.

Bottom line is Peter is a more iconic character and thus is more popular in the MCU, it would feel emptier without him. Like his absence would be very clearly felt by everyone and their grandma. When there was doubt about his future with the MCU, people were freaking the fuck out and nobody could stop talking about it. If the same thing happened with Wanda, it would be big news, sure, but it would not be on Spider-man's level.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: That Mf could die for all I care, but I don't really disagree since Spiderman is generally a more iconic popular character.

Damn, you don't like Spider-man? You're a rare breed.