Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Darkchild

Rotten gun says:

"but things were going so well... i mean we went out had dinner went dancing, i thought it was going great. he said he'd call... that was saturday... its friday now? i just dont get it?"

well before i read anymore traumatizing things im gonna go hot and kinky,painful, and rough sex with a woman so that the images of you and deadpool are erased from my mind

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Rotten gun

Darkchild says:

"Rotten gun says:
"but things were going so well... i mean we went out had dinner went dancing, i thought it was going great. he said he'd call... that was saturday... its friday now? i just dont get it?"
well before i read anymore traumatizing things im gonna go hot and kinky,painful, and rough sex with a woman so that the images of you and deadpool are erased from my mind"

if you look really closely at the corner of the room during the 4th minute, you'll see me watching :)

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hagane Enna

Rotten gun says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
*Sidesteps slowly away from rotten gun*"

oh jeeze! wheres he going now?!"

Is this going to be like when Gambler & Arrow were going to get married?

Spiderman 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Spiderman 2099

Darkchild says:

"ok well u all knew this was coming #COLOSSUS DIED A HERO WHY DID THEY NEED TO BRING HIM BACK#"

i thought you were a colossus fan the truth is if one of my favorite characters died i would want them back

Spiderman 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Spiderman 2099

Rotten gun says:

sorry but it looks deadpool has found someone else and been out with her all week

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Rotten gun

well i cant blame him

Spiderman 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Spiderman 2099

Rotten gun says:

"well i cant blame him"

LMAO boy i'm starting to wish i was him

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Darkchild

Spiderman 2099 says:

"Darkchild says:
"ok well u all knew this was coming #COLOSSUS DIED A HERO WHY DID THEY NEED TO BRING HIM BACK#"

i thought you were a colossus fan the truth is if one of my favorite characters died i would want them back"

i am but his death was so couragous and having him brought back to "save the world" bugged the hell out of me

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By acewasp23

(Thank you mallrats) does superman have a load like a shotgun blast?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This has become the dumbass questions thread. lol. At least we're all having fun....

@Acewasp: Of course he does. He has everything else.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"This has become the dumbass questions thread. lol. At least we're all having fun.... @Acewasp: Of course he does. He has everything else."

LoL could you imagine a comic with him putting out a fire or taking out a villain like that, he could show up spiderman by using his own super webbing.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"This has become the dumbass questions thread. lol. At least we're all having fun.... @Acewasp: Of course he does. He has everything else."
LoL could you imagine a comic with him putting out a fire or taking out a villain like that, he could show up spiderman by using his own super webbing."

LMMFAO!!!!!!!! That would be so funny. But it would end up making me hate the dumb bastard even more.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
LoL could you imagine a comic with him putting out a fire or taking out a villain like that, he could show up spiderman by using his own super webbing."
LMMFAO!!!!!!!! That would be so funny. But it would end up making me hate the dumb bastard even more."
I don't like superman but that would be funny to see. LoL it would be like something from scary movie 1 or 2.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 22:45:23
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
LMMFAO!!!!!!!! That would be so funny. But it would end up making me hate the dumb bastard even more."
I don't like superman but that would be funny to see. LoL it would be like something from scary movie 1 or 2.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 22:45:23"

LMAO oh most definitly. I'm tired of Superman. He should just die and never come back. There's like a million knock offs of the bastard.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"LMAO oh most definitly. I'm tired of Superman. He should just die and never come back. There's like a million knock offs of the bastard."

yeah i guess that sort of hero never gets old. i like the unique superheros Superman was the first but is very copied. Green Lanters on the otherhand i like, the best part is you dont have to have super powers just the ring.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"LMAO oh most definitly. I'm tired of Superman. He should just die and never come back. There's like a million knock offs of the bastard."
yeah i guess that sort of hero never gets old. i like the unique superheros Superman was the first but is very copied. Green Lanters on the otherhand i like, the best part is you dont have to have super powers just the ring."

True. Methos was like a pusher for them so I wound up getting interested in them. (Yes Ace, hell finally froze over because I'm being possitive about DC)

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
yeah i guess that sort of hero never gets old. i like the unique superheros Superman was the first but is very copied. Green Lanters on the otherhand i like, the best part is you dont have to have super powers just the ring."
True. Methos was like a pusher for them so I wound up getting interested in them. (Yes Ace, hell finally froze over because I'm being possitive about DC)"

LMAO see there not that bad. take a look at lobo if you don't like the glossed over look like some of the other DC comics have.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
True. Methos was like a pusher for them so I wound up getting interested in them. (Yes Ace, hell finally froze over because I'm being possitive about DC)"
LMAO see there not that bad. take a look at lobo if you don't like the glossed over look like some of the other DC comics have. "

Lol. No, they still suck, I'm just saying the Green Lanterns are interesting me. I might leave the Lantern alone. But according Methos, they messed up Hal Jordan who is the one I'm starting to like. I might actually buy a book of DC... Oh who am I kidding. I'll borrow it from somebody.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
LMAO see there not that bad. take a look at lobo if you don't like the glossed over look like some of the other DC comics have. "
Lol. No, they still suck, I'm just saying the Green Lanterns are interesting me. I *might* leave the Lantern alone. But according Methos, they messed up Hal Jordan who is the one I'm starting to like. I might actually buy a book of DC... Oh who am I kidding. I'll borrow it from somebody."

LOL just download it from the net. then if you dont like it your not wasting anything like money.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Lol. No, they still suck, I'm just saying the Green Lanterns are interesting me. I *might* leave the Lantern alone. But according Methos, they messed up Hal Jordan who is the one I'm starting to like. I might actually buy a book of DC... Oh who am I kidding. I'll borrow it from somebody."
LOL just download it from the net. then if you dont like it your not wasting anything like money."

No, but I'm wasting memory. lol.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
LOL just download it from the net. then if you dont like it your not wasting anything like money."
No, but I'm wasting memory. lol."

yeah but memory is better than money. oh and if you don't like its you can delete it later.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
No, but I'm wasting memory. lol."
yeah but memory is better than money. oh and if you don't like its you can delete it later. "

ponders the idea and taps fingers together like Mr. Burns from the simpsons

Interesting... Smithers! fetch me those books now. Or I'll fire you and have Homer take care of you!