Hi I'm new.

Hi there new person. Welcome to CV.

Graeme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@magian: Thanks do you have any advice on what to do next ?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f4e7905a8a
deactivated-5e7f4e7905a8a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, my name is MidnightDragon1.

I'll spend most of my time on "Battles,""Off-Topic," and improving on my writing. Also this would help me interact to other users. So, hopefully I'll get along with everyone. Also I like DC Comics, Marvel, Anime,Cartoon,Books, Math, Physics, Foreign Language. So basically I like covering every topics. Thank you and hopefully we can get along.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I have thought about leaving for a few days now and I think it might be the best option. I love this site but it has been distracting me for the last few days, as well as that I have a lot to do in terms of study and work. Thanks for all the good times over the course of the months I have been here. I will be back and might pop in now and again but I won't be anywhere near as active. Some of you probably don't know me that well or even at all, but I just wanted say good luck and see you later!

@underfire47@noone1996@takenstew22@dcandmarvelcomicfan@jashro44@krimsonboris@blackspidey2099@thetruebarryallen@chaoselement@brucerogers@lilbroomstick

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I have thought about leaving for a few days now and I think it might be the best option. I love this site but it has been distracting me for the last few days, as well as that I have a lot to do in terms of study and work. Thanks for all the good times over the course of the months I have been here. I will be back and might pop in now and again but I won't be anywhere near as active. Some of you probably don't know me that well or even at all, but I just wanted say good luck and see you later!

@underfire47@noone1996@takenstew22@dcandmarvelcomicfan@jashro44@krimsonboris@blackspidey2099@thetruebarryallen@chaoselement@brucerogers@lilbroomstick

Good luck with your life :)

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: Take care man and stay safe, it's good to take breaks from comics and stuff every once in a while.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: It's sad to see you go, but if it's something that's impacting you in a negative way in real life, then it's probably for the best. Hopefully you come back every now and again. Good luck man.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9815  Edited By noobmaster2001
Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Good luck to you as well. I can respect you taking a break and hope you have a great life!

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dcandmarvelcomicfan
DCandMarvelComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

EmperorZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys. I'm not new to this forum. I had an account before but due to health reasons I had to quit for a while.

My old account was o0Deadman0o! It's good to be back!

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys. I'm not new to this forum. I had an account before but due to health reasons I had to quit for a while.

My old account was o0Deadman0o! It's good to be back!

Welcome back!

EmperorZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8c72e73649f
deactivated-5e8c72e73649f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye guys. I had finished my journey and got bored of this. Whatever happened in last week isn't the reason I am leaving but the fact I spent too much time here and I am really tired of some things.

It's ChaosElement

Some of you probably don't know me that well or even at all, but I just wanted say good luck and see you next year or never again.

@takenstew22@darkthunder@skywalker95@tonystark6999@chazzer@money_brings_happiness@ubercoffeetime@kryptonianking88@viking1205

Common bro, you can't leave like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8c72e73649f
deactivated-5e8c72e73649f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodbyeguys said:

Goodbye guys. I had finished my journey and got bored of this. Whatever happened in last week isn't the reason I am leaving but the fact I spent too much time here and I am really tired of some things.

It's ChaosElement

Some of you probably don't know me that well or even at all, but I just wanted say good luck and see you next year or never again.

@takenstew22@darkthunder@skywalker95@tonystark6999@chazzer@money_brings_happiness@ubercoffeetime@kryptonianking88@viking1205

Common bro, you can't leave like this.

Nah, i wanted to leave and deactivate before everything happened. But I am tired of the inner circles about people talking about my old account. I won’t even try to join back or ask to be bask anytime soon. I am done after 10000+ posts.

See ya my friend, you were a cool guy

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers