#9401 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

@roguedewolff: Welcome to ComicVine. I hope you find a lot of cool stuff to learn, a lot of cool stuff to talk about, and I know you'll find cool people to talk to. Enjoy the experience.

#9402 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio
#9403 Posted by Spinach (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to do the hi and goodbye last time, so Hi

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#9404 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

Its been a minute.

#9405 Posted by Pipxeroth (9204 posts) - - Show Bio
#9406 Posted by Enigma-Force (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, i'm new.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#9407 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, i'm new.

Hi. How are you? Welcome to CV. I've only been here a couple of months myself. Things are a bit crazy around here.

#9408 Posted by Enigma-Force (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@riddlerfan77: I'm good. I've only been lurking for a short while. I'm getting used to everything lol

#9409 Posted by ThorMight (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey people I'm new fan of everything pop culture, movies, anime/mangas, comics and cbm's etc

Been lurking for like forever

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#9410 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey people I'm new fan of everything pop culture, movies, anime/mangas, comics and cbm's etc

Welcome.

#9411 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18313 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#9412 Posted by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be surprised if some viners start to leave because of the format and lack of a night screen option.

#9413 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome out of the shadows! Hope you dig our shiny site. Even if the new home page is a bit TOO shiny right now.

#9414 Posted by ThorMight (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@thormight said:

Welcome out of the shadows! Hope you dig our shiny site. Even if the new home page is a bit TOO shiny right now.

I dig the new style, bright but stylish. Wouldn't say no to a night screen option either

#9415 Posted by Enigma-Force (115 posts) - - Show Bio
#9416 Edited by The_Badman (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey people. I've lurked around for some time before.

#9417 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18313 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_badman: Welcome to the vine,hope you like it here.

#9418 Posted by jb681131 (3072 posts) - - Show Bio

So what made you join and not continue to simply lurk ?

#9419 Posted by The_Badman (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking:Thanx mate.

@jb681131: I've got a lot of free time now, I suppose. Also, I wanted to participate in debates regarding characters I like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afc582f50db9
#9421 Edited by deactivated-5afc582f50db9 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new.

#9422 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome out of the shadows! Hope you enjoy the site, the debates, and the folks around here.

#9423 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new.

Welcome to the party, pal! Hope you enjoy your stay. May it be long, fun and with as little drama a ComicVinely possible. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5afc582f50db9
#9424 Posted by deactivated-5afc582f50db9 (19 posts) - - Show Bio
#9425 Posted by APEX_pretador (20209 posts) - - Show Bio
#9426 Posted by The_Badman (2725 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdfefecea198
#9427 Edited by deactivated-5bdfefecea198 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to have an account like four or five years ago. Now I'm back rocking that classic default avatar.

#9428 Posted by BumpyBoo (14584 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks said:

I used to have an account like four or five years ago. Now I'm back rocking that classic default avatar.

Vintage \m/

Welcome back ^_^

#9429 Posted by GreedoSolo (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m semi new. My favorite superhero is Greedo and video game character is Geralt of rivia

#9430 Posted by CryoModeste (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m semi new. My favorite superhero is Greedo and video game character is Geralt of rivia

Welcome

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#9431 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

hi i'm old, i like to learn new things that are of benefit to the world.

#9432 Posted by hiro-kala101 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone as you can tell I am new here, I've recently got in to comics and I'm looking forward to learning more :) nice to meet you all

#9433 Posted by dshipp17 (5476 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone as you can tell I am new here, I've recently got in to comics and I'm looking forward to learning more :) nice to meet you all

Welcome to the Vine.

#9434 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the Vine. Hope you find cool things and cool people to talk to here. There are lots of both.

#9435 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

hi i'm old, i like to learn new things that are of benefit to the world.

Welcome to the Vine fellow old guy! Hope you learn some of the new things you're hoping to here, there are lots of cool people to interact with and learn from.

#9436 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the Vine. If you want to know more about comics you came to the right place. Nice to meet you too.

#9437 Posted by APEX_pretador (20209 posts) - - Show Bio
#9438 Posted by NateFrost (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello, I am NateFrost. I am a psi of the highest order. :)

#9439 Edited by Vivec3629 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, I'm new here and thought I'd start things properly in the new guy thread.

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided to finally just join. I'm interested in Star Wars (more EU than new cannon but still pretty fluent in both), Star Trek (pre-Abrams Trek especially, though I'm again pretty well versed in Abrams Trek), Marvel, DC, Elder Scrolls, and video games of pretty much any/all of those. Otherwise a pretty wide variety of SciFi. I like general Fantasy as well.

I've seen that this site has a pretty active community of very knowledgeable folks, who should be pretty cool to talk with.

#9440 Edited by Madvillain_ (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys. Looking forward to my time here. Hopefully I'll make a positive impact on the community.

Avatar image for dominickhanbattles
#9441 Posted by dominickhanbattles (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I'm a newbie here.

And I have issues about my post;/

Whenever I post something on the battle forum it will end up as a question or worst! it will be deleted

I really need help about this.T_T

#9442 Posted by GateOfBabylon (3989 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever I post something on the battle forum it will end up as a question

What do you mean?

Anyway, you can read this for all the rules to ensure your topic isn't deleted or locked.

#9443 Posted by Renchamp (7770 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#9444 Posted by Thesenate (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Welp...I'm back. Figured I'd hang out on the vine for a bit again while I'm trying to catch up on comics before school starts up. Looking forward to seeing viner's reactions to SDCC next month.

So hyped for the upcoming Black Mant...I mean Aquaman trailer that I know is gonna be dropping at SDCC.

#9445 Edited by Atom2020 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm Atom2020, new here! I joined this forum since I wanted to discuss fandom ideas that I don't usually see in Marvel and DC, especially with the politics and cultural history/background of the Marvel and DC universes, and how we fans can create our own fanfics and enrich the world of superhero fandom.

An example of this desire /interest of mine is that I have an issue that the DC Universe that I think the United States should have shifted much further politically liberal-progressive since, well, the Democrats are currently strong in big cities, and there are much more of them in the DC Universe, like Central City should have turned Missouri (since Central City is commonly depicted to be located in MO) solidly Democratic since it's depicted as a large city as big as San Francisco and would have shifted a lot of votes there. Or think of Wisconsin or Indiana being deep-Blue states if Fawcett City existed (Fawcett City is usually described to be in either WI or IN, so either state will do)

Or how the issue of metahuman-alien rights arises in the DC and Marvel universes. I think you guys know what I mean already.

So there, I really hope mentioning some politically-related stuff that can be connected to the Marvel-DC Universes here is okay hehe, but really, even if I'm a big fan of Marvel and DC superheroes, I think both comic book franchises leave us out in the dark on what further political and cultural ramifications having superheroes, aliens, etc. appear on Earth as discussed in those franchises.

#9446 Posted by CyberAnt (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello.

#9447 Posted by rbhall52 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me introduce myself. I have been reading marvel and dc comics for many years. I was reading them a lot in junior college, in the early 1970's, but then quit when the local store was closed temporarily or something. Well, come up to about 2013, when I retired from NASA, and I decided to do some comic reading catch up. I found some places on the internet to download all of the older issues that I had missed since about 1973, and started downloading and reading them. Spider-man, the Fantastic Four - my favorite, and Iron Man. I would read 2-5 issues each day, and caught up after several months of reading. I slowed down a bit after that, so now I'm only reading occasionally.

I think I will change my username if I can. Most others have usernames unlike their own names.

#9448 Posted by carlosss14 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I'm new kinda.

Hi my name is Carlos, Im 14, im black, i just graduated middle school, enjoying the summer, preparing to become a freshmen. I got the highest grade point average in my class. I love anime (death note, yu gi oh, dbz, and full metal alchemists.) My favorite foods are spaghetti and tacos, my favorite rock band is three days of grace, my favorite rappers are nas, lil wayne, Kendrick Lamar and Joey badass. I was born in Washington dc and i love my city! I also run track.

#9449 Posted by Miyoshi_Chan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi! I'm old-new. Was a member here when there were quests in this website and levelling system and all. went off, then when I came back that feature was not in this website anymore. sad.

#9450 Posted by DEGRAAF (8422 posts) - - Show Bio

@miyoshi_chan: lol just noticed they got rid of the quests. I wonder when that stopped. I hadnt been on in a while. Havent really been on this site in 6 months. I usually only use it as a news source and a wiki. I feel like alot of the old users are gone