#9101 Edited by Cariostar (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, hi.

I can't really say that i have a good domain over english as a language (sorry for any kind of grammar mistake), however, I came here due lacking of any other forum in my main lenguaje that touch topics of my interest.

Can't really think in any other thing to say.

Avatar image for winterspeedster
#9102 Edited by winterspeedster (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new to ComicVine. Feels great to be here!!

#9103 Posted by ODIN619360 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, hi.

I can't really say that i have a good domain over english as a language (sorry for any kind of grammar mistake), however, I came here due lacking of any other forum in my main lenguaje that touch topics of my interest.

your English is fine, welcome to the comic vine.

#9104 Posted by ODIN619360 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Welcome.

#9105 Posted by lowlaville (10224 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

(sorry for late reply or even notice --- CV notifications bug)

Bye Bye mate! Best in life!

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#9106 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (4624 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, Im new to vine. Finally remembered to post in this thread. A little late tho......

#9107 Posted by HeroUp2112 (12137 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, hi.

Well hi. Hopefully we'll be a good place to discuss things you enjoy and find information about them. Maybe we'll give you some practice in this language too, we don't tend to count off for grammar much here. ;)

#9108 Posted by HeroUp2112 (12137 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to ComicVine. Great to have you.

#9109 Posted by HeroUp2112 (12137 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, Im new to vine. Finally remembered to post in this thread. A little late tho......

Better late than never! Welcome to the Vine, hope you enjoy the place.

#9110 Posted by ODIN619360 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

4000 plus posts late lol, welcome.

#9111 Edited by removekebab (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaving. Keeping up with so many Internet forums has negatively impacted my school life to the point where I'm having a reality shock. It was nice to be here, but I gotta cut down on distractions. Cya.

Avatar image for major_hellstorm
#9112 Posted by Major_Hellstorm (5443 posts) - - Show Bio
#9113 Posted by KingKarate (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys. I'm new to the vine and hope to make the best of it!

#9114 Edited by BruceRogers (8685 posts) - - Show Bio
#9115 Posted by KingKarate (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers:

Hey thanks man, got any tips on how to traverse this site? I'm just a lurker and a bit new.

#9116 Posted by BruceRogers (8685 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkarate: Just follow the rules and don't feed the trolls. You will fit in :p

#9117 Posted by KingKarate (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers:

Is there a thread on CV that talks about how to debate? That's the main reason I came here.

#9118 Posted by BruceRogers (8685 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkarate: You could check out the threads where they discuss forum etiquette but no, there is no universally accepted protocol on how to debate. But don't worry, you will eventually get the hang of it just fine

#9119 Posted by APEX_pretador (12415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone. I have had a great time on this site, more fun than I ever had on any other forum site or anything like that. But due to lack of time (summer training for engineering) and terrible internet connection here, I will not be able to continue to be an active user on this site for the upcoming few months.

Here I have debated for Thanos, Nova, Gladiator, MCU Thor, MCU Iron Man, Nolan Batman, Freeza, Silver surfer, Adam Warlock etc as my favorite characters and several other popular characters extensively with or against many respected veterans or new users. However, there are few of them who I would like to mention.

Remember that if I or you have/had any hard feelings, I will simply throw them away with this post and forget them when I come back, and request you to do the same.

• @krleavenger always guiding me like a big bro. Although we disagree very often, he remains very calm, atleast when debating with me. Would like to team up with him in a team CaV.
  • @asgardianbrony Calm and fun person, knows a lot about asgard related characters and doesn't lowball opponents. I have a CaV Thanos vs Odin pending with him, when I come back the first thing to do will be get my 2nd post up.
  • @chimeroid Very impressive knowledge on most DC characters, and known for darkseid debating. He beat me in 2017 HTT second round. We did a tag team CaV in a tourney which died.
  • @shirso@shirso I had two CaVs with him in a row, both were fun, but the first one was in particular the greatest debate I ever had (Mangog vs Thanos). I won both.
  • @the_man_with_questions Had my first CaV against him. I lost but it was fairly good debate. (new 52 superman vs Freeza)
  • @emperorthanos I would like to CaV him one day if possible. He is very proficient in representing a variety of high tiers. He also did some good work in Dragon Ball forums. Also does a load of other things no one else can do.
  • @cull_obsidian Fellow Thanos fan
  • @heirtothekingdom aka themultiversity, newworldorder etc. A nice and very calm Thor debater. Would like to team up with him.
  • @jardinain2 Fellow adam warlock fan, also has decent potential to become future HOF'r
  • @homicidal-droid@cultofkekistan atheistknowledge - A massive hulk fan who also gets angry pretty quickly like hulk. He tends to get aggressive in debates, and most often, we both disagree on many topics, most prominently gladiator. Despite that, I have to admit that he has outdebated me a couple of times and he single-handedly killed Hype of king Hyperion on this forum many times in several threads.
  • @citizensurfer Fellow surfer fan, who I used to call out a lot when I needed to ask something about SS. Also a decent info on sentry.

Some others who I would like to thank for having a great time here, but have little to no words left

@brucerogers@mysticmedivh@firsthunter@lvenger (would like to CaV you) @jashro44@thor_parker82@noone1996@hellionvulcan@blackpantherisb etc. I might be missing many of those who must be mentioned but I can't remember anyone else.

Also, I want to clear up myself before leaving.

• @sophia89 We had very bitter debates on Sentry, I hope no hard feelings.
  • @DammeFavour The first ever user I blocked on this site due to massive bias against MCU. I will unblock you right now, and I hope you become more mature and unbiased debater when I come back. No hard feelings.

@firsthunter: @emperorthanos: @thekinfing: @blackpantherisb: @krleavenger: @noone1996: @thor_parker82: @heirtothekingdom: @cull_obsidian: @firsthunter: @brucerogers: @necronn-@blackestnight93

No Caption Provided

Although I won't be as active as I was before, I am back as of now.

#9120 Posted by BruceRogers (8685 posts) - - Show Bio
#9121 Posted by APEX_pretador (12415 posts) - - Show Bio
#9122 Posted by jardinain2 (3734 posts) - - Show Bio
#9123 Posted by APEX_pretador (12415 posts) - - Show Bio
#9124 Posted by shirso (612 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackestnight93
#9125 Posted by blackestnight93 (12708 posts) - - Show Bio
#9126 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Wahey great to know your back , what are your thoughts on the recent infinity war trailer descriptions ?

#9127 Posted by CitizenSurfer (776 posts) - - Show Bio
#9128 Posted by APEX_pretador (12415 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#9129 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (8718 posts) - - Show Bio
#9130 Posted by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: And you had to use the pic of one of the worst characters ever created?

Welcome back mate. Glad your here again.

#9131 Posted by algorhythm511 (2438 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Late to the party, but good luck with your career and life. Kick a** all the way up the corporate ladder or academic ladder or whatever ladder you decide to climb.

#9132 Posted by algorhythm511 (2438 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Been underground for a while. But, I am back for good this time.

#9133 Posted by algorhythm511 (2438 posts) - - Show Bio
#9134 Posted by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for legendaryleague
#9135 Edited by LegendaryLeague (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Just joined, nice to be here.

#9136 Posted by APEX_pretador (12415 posts) - - Show Bio
#9137 Posted by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio