#8851 Edited by Deszo44GoW (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi my friends, and goodbye my friends. Im here basically to argue my versions of things to see opinions

#8852 Edited by CaptainBob (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I am new here too just sign in now hello people like me who love comics

#8853 Posted by jaycool2 (5997 posts) - - Show Bio

Sup scrubs I'm new love me

#8855 Posted by Shouvik89 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi folks, My name is Shouvik and I just joined the Vine. I've been an avid reader of this site for years and I've got to say, Comicvine is one of my favorite places in the whole Internet. Love to be here. Peace.

#8856 Posted by Klaat2 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I come in peace.

#8857 Edited by carriepalmer (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi there,

I have been following this forum for quite some time. Today I registered myself for more discussions

#8858 Posted by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Noob material

Just kidding folks.

#8859 Posted by TOSCA (37 posts) - - Show Bio

This ought to be fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#8861 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys,

So this will probably be my last official post on the Vine. It was fun while it lasted but a recent loss in a CaV has convinced me that I am just not cut out to make it big in here. I made a lot of good friends here, learnt a lot of new things and in general had the time of my life. Sadly all good things must come to an end. It was a tough decision, but now with a heavy heart, I take my leave forever from this amazing site with even more amazing users. Seriously you guys made my last two years special. Even today, nothing excites me more than to see my mail box flooded with CV notifications and PM's ! And I find it hard to believe that I will never be posting on CV again, never indulging in a silly debate on which tight clad dude would beat the crap out of which other tight clad dude, never be making another creative Battle thread, never searching for opponents on the Challenge a Viner section, never taking part in a Tourney, never posting a strong opener on a CaV again. I had taken all of the above for granted, as if they were a part and parcel of my life. It hurts like hell to tear out such a huge part of my existence forever, but sometimes you just have to come to terms with, accept your limitations and bow out gracefully. I don't want to take up too much of your time, so with the above, I conclude my very last post on the Vine.

Before finishing, I would like to give a few people a special mention.

@cpt_nice : One of the first veteran users I came across when I started out. Like every noob, I made a lot of mismatch threads in my early days. This guy guided me through it, and we had a lot of interesting discussions later on. I owe a lot of what I am today to him. A stern but fair critic, and great debater. I would have loved to CaV you someday man!

@leo-343 :Inspired me to read One Piece. Nuff said.

@sirfizzwhizz :Had my first completed CaV with him. Though at first I thought him kind of a jerk, I quickly realized the dude has a heart of gold, apart from being one of the most versatile users on the site. You have piqued my interest in Indie Comics (reading through Invincible right now!).

@lubub55: The first user ever to vote on my first ever CaV, and I will always treasure your nice words and constructive feedback. Sad that I could not CaV against you repping Geralt of Rivia someday.

@cosmic_lantern: I had one of the most fun CaV's ever with this guy. A very nice person, and one of the few sensible and truly knowledgeable Naruto fans. Sorry man, I had hoped for that N52 Supes vs Naruto/Sasuke debate with you someday!

@laylah: Sorry that our Dormammu vs Dark Schneider CaV went unfinished. It was turning out to be pretty interesting. Let's hope that this CaV actually gets done someday (its a good fight), with you repping Dormmy. And I would wish luck for whoever your opponent is going to be, because you are one of THE most well versed Doctor Strange/Dormammu users around.

And finally...

@apex_pretador: What can I say about this guy, except that I got stomped by him? Twice. Thanks to you, I will never look at Thanos again without getting nightmares:P Shields and telepathy ftw, eh? Best of luck for the future and I hope you go on to win the High Tier Tourney, man. A genuine pleasure debating with you :)

That's all folks. I will probably still be lurking around from time to time, but for all intents and purposes, this is farewell.

So long guys, this has been fun :)

No Caption Provided

#8862 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (27683 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

@sirfizzwhizz :Had my first completed CaV with him. Though at first I thought him kind of a jerk, I quickly realized the dude has a heart of gold, apart from being one of the most versatile users on the site. You have piqued my interest in Indie Comics (reading through Invincible right now!).

Ha, I am a pain in the ass, but love helping others out with CaVs and Tourneys where I can. Good luck, you might feel the urge to come back or read debates. Nothing wrong with that.

#8863 Posted by APEX_pretador (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

I will pm you by tonight. Read and respond if you ever thought me as a good debater.

#8864 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: I wish you well man, hopefully you'll still login to visit every now and then to check out somethings like sfw said.

EDIT: Also the new Samurai Jack eh.....I have a feeling you may be back sooner than expected.

#8865 Posted by MysticMedivh (31107 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso

So this will probably be my last official post on the Vine. It was fun while it lasted but a recent loss in a CaV has convinced me that I am just not cut out to make it big in here.

I don't know you, but I hope you're leaving for reasons other than losing a CaV. You don't have to make it big or win debates to enjoy this site and to hang out with the community, and based on your post, it would seem you've made quite a few friends and have enjoyed the experience.

#8866 Posted by Boii (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I will probably get banned.

#8867 Posted by Revan2424 (3610 posts) - - Show Bio

Shirso's gone? Nooooooo!

#8868 Posted by HitMeLikeaRock (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome your daddy

#8869 Edited by RedynsIsBest (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys!

#8870 Edited by PROVOST (1 posts) - - Show Bio

G'day to all!!!

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#8871 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not exactly new but i never said a proper

No Caption Provided
#8872 Posted by Boogeymonster (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello~

Avatar image for roykrappenshwitz
#8873 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Goodbye Comicvine. I pissed a lot of viners and I'm shamelessly happy about it!! See you never;)

#8874 Posted by Buckwheat (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I’m Fagopyrum esculentum, but my friends call me Buckwheat.

While many people think that I am a cereal grain I’m actually a fruit seed related to rhubarb. Which is something nice, I guess….

If you are sensitive to wheat or other grains that contain protein glutens then I could do you a lot of good.

Another nice thing about me is that my flowers are very fragrant and attractive to bees… Emm… I’m not very good with introductions, so yeah… Hi everybody.

Smiles awkwardly

No Caption Provided

#8875 Posted by God_Vulcan (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2 said:

swearrrrrrr you joined a month ago??

#8876 Posted by jaycool2 (5997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2 said:

swearrrrrrr you joined a month ago??

Nope I joined 11 months and 22 days ago

#8877 Posted by God_Vulcan (816 posts) - - Show Bio
#8878 Posted by jaycool2 (5997 posts) - - Show Bio
#8879 Posted by God_Vulcan (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: That was a compliement ^.^

Do you get some kind of reward for having like tens of thousands of post

#8880 Posted by jaycool2 (5997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: That was a compliement ^.^

Do you get some kind of reward for having like tens of thousands of post

I didn't take it in a negative way mate :) Just sharing the secret.

I dunno, at the rate i'm going at could hit 10,000 by sometime this year.

#8881 Posted by God_Vulcan (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: I think it'd be awesome if they gave you rewards

Man I wish I could lock threads though

#8882 Posted by jaycool2 (5997 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: I wish I could ban people from my threads. We both got them kinds of wishes, eh?

And a reward for sticking around that long would be cool

#8883 Posted by Buckwheat (185 posts) - - Show Bio