The Official Character Spite Thread

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tbh I'm probably going to be posting on this thread a lot, because I am a spiteful man and this thread is awesome.

First of all, I HATE Inhumans. They're basically like mutants, but more more lame and more shoved down our throat. Don't get me wrong, I think Blackbolt and other Inhuman characters are really cool, but I hate how close they are to mutants but somehow treated like they're another thing entirely. Like I get that Marvel doesn't have the media rights or whatever to the X-Men, so Inhumans is their next best thing, but it's so obvious that this is the case that it's kind of annoying. In my opinion, Inhumans are even worse than mutants, because at least with mutants it's like "I have these powers now, but I want to fight for equality and for everyone to be treated the same way, whatever your genes!" With Inhumans, Marvel gives them their own royal family and their own society, and all of the characters are like "Oh, I've discovered that I have powers, so now my family and all the people I've been living with mean nothing to me and suddenly I want to go serve this king and queen that I only just found out exist and have literally no allegiance to!" Plus the fact that Marvel has been weaseling them into everything and jamming them down our throats. You know this character that you've grown to love? Yup, they're an Inhuman now! How about this bozo who has a rich and diverse history? Also an Inhuman, you're welcome!

Also the new TV show looks DUUUUUMMMMMMMB

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#352  Edited By Eto

Ooooh this gonna be gud.

Duke. Why does this character even exist. We have Grayson as the most agile. Jason as the badass. Tim the brain. Damian mix of everything. What's the point of Duke? Please tell me. He's just a frivolous, bland character that adds nothing to the Batman mythos. I'm not racist, because if I was, then I wouldn't like David Zavimbe as Batwing but I do like him.

Duke with his crazy parents blablabla, it just feels forced really. Just look at Batman vol.1 I am Gotham, he's in it just because. He's Snyder's puppet and I bet King was forced to put him in his story. Well, that's what you get. Duke standing in the bat cave all day having no purpose.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0