The most powerful characters in Comic book - youtube video

furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By furrynick

Video updated 4/7/2011. Huge update for  this video. Check it out & Comments are all welcome
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After plenty of research, i came up with my list of the most powerful characters in Comic book. Bellow is the  list & names of all the characters that i apear in my video in xsacly the same order that they apear in my video.  Starting from the top and just bellow this video, 2 the bottom of the list.  I will make every name in the list bellow  clickable at a later time. Right now u have to type or copy and paste if want to search comic vine and  find out bout every character in the list. This is not only Cosmic type characters, there are regular but very powerfull Mutants and other powerful beings as well.

This r my most powerfull Characters in the Comic Book Universe. Video is final so it will never be updated again. Drop u comments and let me know what u think. 

Amazo
Profesor X
Havok
Graviton
Captain Universe
Parasite
Black Flash
Magneto
Kang The Conqueror
Cassandra Nova
Black Bolt
Dr Solar
Adam Warlock
Wonder Woman
Onslaught
Hulk & Red Hulk, Skar
Doomsday
Nimrob
Captain Marvel
Cyborg Superman, With The Rings
Sentry
Thor
Hela
Lucifer
Ghost Rider
Lucifer Morningstar
Gladiator     
Hercules
Shazam
Superman Prime
King Hyperion   
Nightmare
Zeus
Mikaboshi
Omega Spawn
Silver Surfer
The Emotional Embodiments  -     The Butcher    Ophidian    Parallax    Ion    Adara    Proselyte    Predator    Black Hand
Guardian Of The Universe
Odin
Bor
High Evolutionary
Cosmic Heralds -   Firelord, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Air Walker, Stardust, Fallen one, Frankie Raye, Red Shift, Tyrant  Shuma Gorath
Takion
Acess
Eclipso
Agamemno
The Radiant
Spetrel
Captain Quasar
X-Man
Dark Phoenix
Apocalypse
Synnar
Thanos
Darksied
Tyrant
Diableri of Chaos
Time Trapper
Aegis
Tenebrous
Eon
Ego
Miracle Man
Phantom Stranger
Mephisto
Dr Starnge
Dormammu
Epoch
The Presence
Elders Of The Universe -  Grandmaster,  Collector,  Contemplator,  Gardener,  Ego, Champion,  Possessor,  Astronomer,  Trader,  Runner
Mandrakk
Thought Robot
In-Betweener
The Stranger
The Watcher
Kronos
Master hate
The Word
Galacti Golem
Arishem The Judge
Molecule Man
Scathan The  Approver
Vishanti
Beyonder
God
The Endless - 7 Members (Dream, Destiny, Death, Delirium, Desire, Despair, Destruction)
Infinite Man
The One Avode all, The Celestial Leader
Kosmos
Kismet
Over Master
Nekron
The Monitors - Solomon, Nix Uotan  & The monitor
Starbreaker
Abraxas
Black Racer
Anti Monitor
Imperiex
Protege
Lord Chaos & Master Order
Galactus
Death
Infinity
Eternity
Living tribunal
Oblivion
The one above all
Power & Cosmic 

Also Check this other Great Comic Book videos i did (Babes In Comic Book - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D2ufSdYLM8  )   And Also (Marvel Legends - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA5xG9ULdw    )    

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Valtot

this is not in order of strongest to weakest right?
furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By furrynick
@Valtot:
For the most part they are but not entirely I did place a few ones in the wrong spot that i would have put in another spot higher or lower. The video is final i will not go back and try to fix it.
furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By furrynick
@furrynick: 
My intentions for the video were 2 put them in the order of weakest 2 strongest
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Loki9876

I would ad thor and loki and bor,odin,...

Norusdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Norusdog

not that impressed with a bunch of stills honestly.  But music fit.  Also it seems arbitrary choices..you were missing A LOT of characters more powerful then ones you had on there.

furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By furrynick
@Loki9876:
Thor & Odin are in  there, but not loki. I dind't think loki powerfull enough 2 be in there. I don't have a clue who bor is
furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By furrynick
@norusdog: 
I have updated the list 3 times already to ad more people. Would you name those you talking bout i'm missing, i can update the list if they really are worthy puting in there. I would look them over and check the info and if they really belong i will update the list at a later time.   I'm not a Comic Book expert, i created the list based with allot re search and talking with people that knows allot bout Comic Book    
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lyrad

Loki is a frost giant, he isn't part of Odins blood line, so he is NO WAY near as powerful as Thor.  

Bor is Odins father, so yeah, Bor should be up there too.
furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By furrynick
@Lyrad:
Thanx for leting me know bout Bor. Do u have any other people that u think should be there but there not there? I will check them out and i might ad them if they truly powerfull enough 2 be there.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@furrynick: 

Just some info for yah, When Bor Fought Thor (hey it ryms lol) in Thor Volume 2 Bor almost KILLD thor and this is when thor had the odinforce. he first appeared in Journy into mystery #97.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

You have Hulk, Sentry, Gladiator, Magneto, and Professor X and you don't have X-Man, Anti-Monitor, Mandrakk, ANY Emotional Entity, or Phantom Stranger. I can't help but notice how many Marvel characters you have and so little DC.

Do more research.

furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By furrynick
@JediXMan:
Actually i did notice bout the amount of Marvel characters in my list. Also i did hold up releasing the video because i wanna to have more people from other comic publications not just Marvel & DC, i wanna to have people from all the comic book universe. At the time that i desided to release i still dind't have enough people from DC and other Comic book publications but i release the video anyway. I do have (Anti monitor) u should check the list it details all the people in my video. I will see the people u mention , Mandrakk, X-Man, Phantom Stranger. Together with other people that a few people have mention in previes post in here and update and ad them 2 the video at a later time. If there is any other people that u think should be there but there not let me know.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@furrynick: 

I'd suggest adding those that I mentioned, as well as:

Thought Robot 
Nekron (who, I suppose, you'd count among emotional entities; Ion, Parallax, White Lantern, etc.)
Dr. Solar (Dark Horse character, I believe) 
Any wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet or Heart of the Universe
Molecule Man 
Nix Uotan (as well as other Monitors)

For lesser beings:

Cable (at full power)
Jean Grey
Rachel Summers
Vulcan (.... whose power goes up and down like a yo-yo, so maybe leave him out)
Cassandra Nova
Legion
Lucifer
Michael 
The Radiant (lacks feats. The Spectre is God's vengeance; the Radiant is God's mercy)
The Bedlam Spirits (Star Wars; published by Marvel at the time) are supposedly omnipotent, but lack feats and their childish personality hinders them. 
Havok (sun-dipped. See Vulcan) 
The Flashes (including Zoom)

^ Not it order of power, mind you. I could try to rearrange it.
furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By furrynick
@JediXMan:
I'll check them out, and as long as i'm able to find Footage of good or high quality i will ad them. There are a few characters in there that are nearly imposible to find any pictures of any sort and in cases like that even know they belong I've been force to leave them out bc other than info bout the character, i just didn't find any pictures or footage with them. I'm only using good quality so if is not good i'm not using it even if it means living the character out.
Thanx for the help men
furrynick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By furrynick
@JediXMan:
Video Updated check it out