The MCU in your image

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How would YOU have gone about creating the MCU?

No Caption Provided

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I might make a blog on this concept.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Message me when you do!

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

To be honest, I think it was so well done. Sure some of the movies were a little slow (I'm talking about Iron Man of course), but it's okay because they were slowly and methodically building a universe. In the end, it all comes together so well. They really did a truly amazing job.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man and Hulk were fine

I would have Thor focus more on mythology and fantasy.

Iron Man 2 should have been more based on the Armor Wars story rather than a trailer for the Avengers.

Captain America should have been a bit more serious being it was based around the second World War and all. It should have also had a lot less focus on his origin.

The Avengers should have had Ant Man and Wasp in place of Hawkeye and Widow. I understand why they didn't but this is fan fiction here...

Iron Man 3 should have been partially based off the Dragon Seed story where Iron Man goes to China. It should have introduced Hawkeye and Widow as double agents that wind up helping Iron Man in the end.

The Thor sequel should have followed the Casket of Ancient Winters story arc from the comic. It should have introduced Amora, The Executioner and the Valkyrie in a smaller role.

Guardians should have been more based on the Abnett and Lanning version where thy are formed as sort of an intergalactic suicide squad that winds up as a hero team in the end.

Age of Ultron should have been more based around Ultron being built by Pym and Pym should have sacrificed himself in the end by dragging Ultron into the Microverse. Hulk should have quit the Avengers in the middle of this film as well.

There should have been a Hulk sequel in place of Ant Man which introduced She Hulk, Rick Jones, Samson etc. Ends with Hulk being shot into space somehow, teases Planet Hulk. I understand why this legally didn't happen but this is fan fiction here...

Thor Ragnarok should have been more based off the actual story and introduced Beta Ray Bill.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming all the character rights are sorted:

I'd start off with Iron Man still, but would also have the Fantastic Four in the same year. Post-credits scene is Tony and Reed meeting up with one another. Next, I'd have the rebooted X-Men series start off the following year, with an ensemble of Beast, Jean Grey, Iceman, Cyclops, Angel, Professor X (the originals) as well as Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler and Gambit. Post-credits scene here is Tony, Reed and Charles meeting up to discuss the prospect of a secret organisation called the Illuminati.

2010 comes around, this is when the first MCU TV series would be released. Daredevil would be released on Netflix a lustrum earlier, staying exactly the same except it would tie-in with the other upcoming MCU series, Agents of SHIELD. Iron Man 2 and Captain America: The First Avenger are released this year, with no major changes. 2011 will see Thor entering the MCU, along with the Heroes for Hire (in their own TV series) and the X-Men receiving a sequel.

2012 is the year of the Avengers, with Hulk being introduced here. Later in the year, Hulk is given his very own film, in which he faces against the Leader. TV shows like Jessica Jones and the Punisher are being released. Phase 2 rolls around, starting off with Iron Man 3, the Fantastic Four sequel and Thor: The Dark World being released all consecutively in 2013. This pattern of three/four films a year starts here, with the following films being produced:

• 2014 - Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, third X-Men film
  • 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, The Defenders (not the TV series or characters, the original comic book ones)
  • 2016 - The Annihilators, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, third Fantastic Four film
  • 2017 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, fourth X-Men film
  • 2018 - Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp
  • 2019 - Captain Marvel, Annihilators sequel, Avengers 4, Spider-Man: Far From Home
  • 2020 - Doctor Strange sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, fifth X-Men film, Namor the Sub-Mariner
  • 2021 - Black Panther sequel, Inhumans, third Spider-Man film, the Thunderbolts

There we have it. Other TV series that would be released from 2013-2021 include Agent Carter, the Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, New Warriors, Moon Knight, Blade, Hellcat, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four (they get a TV series as well as the film in 2016), Elektra, Wolverine, She-Hulk, Sentry, Spider-Man (same as FF, with Miles Morales included) and Nova, in no particular order.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Less unnecessary jokes.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

More serious, dark tone in several films *cough cough* civil war *cough cough*, better scheduling for efficient crossovers between every side of the MCU.

Also, Most Wanted.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Iron Man and Hulk were fine

I would have Thor focus more on mythology and fantasy.

Iron Man 2 should have been more based on the Armor Wars story rather than a trailer for the Avengers.

Captain America should have been a bit more serious being it was based around the second World War and all. It should have also had a lot less focus on his origin.

The Avengers should have had Ant Man and Wasp in place of Hawkeye and Widow. I understand why they didn't but this is fan fiction here...

Iron Man 3 should have been partially based off the Dragon Seed story where Iron Man goes to China. It should have introduced Hawkeye and Widow as double agents that wind up helping Iron Man in the end.

The Thor sequel should have followed the Casket of Ancient Winters story arc from the comic. It should have introduced Amora, The Executioner and the Valkyrie in a smaller role.

Guardians should have been more based on the Abnett and Lanning version where thy are formed as sort of an intergalactic suicide squad that winds up as a hero team in the end.

Age of Ultron should have been more based around Ultron being built by Pym and Pym should have sacrificed himself in the end by dragging Ultron into the Microverse. Hulk should have quit the Avengers in the middle of this film as well.

There should have been a Hulk sequel in place of Ant Man which introduced She Hulk, Rick Jones, Samson etc. Ends with Hulk being shot into space somehow, teases Planet Hulk. I understand why this legally didn't happen but this is fan fiction here...

Thor Ragnarok should have been more based off the actual story and introduced Beta Ray Bill.

I think it was very important how much they focused on his origin. Especially when you consider how many people who watch the movies don't know who the Winetr Soldier actually is and how he was Cap's best friend. Also, the stuff about how he was weak and puny made it just that much more inspirational. Like when he's fighting Tony and he goes "I could do this all day" referring to the first film. I thoght that was pretty great. It's cool to se ehow someone who was once so weak and small is now so strong and it's all just because he was such a good man, you know?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

I think it was very important how much they focused on his origin. Especially when you consider how many people who watch the movies don't know who the Winetr Soldier actually is and how he was Cap's best friend. Also, the stuff about how he was weak and puny made it just that much more inspirational. Like when he's fighting Tony and he goes "I could do this all day" referring to the first film. I thoght that was pretty great. It's cool to se ehow someone who was once so weak and small is now so strong and it's all just because he was such a good man, you know?

Yeah, my main issue with it is that they made Cap annoyingly perfect. Like, it wasn't enough that he had perfect morality, perfect outlook on everything, was the nicest person etc. as a skinny sickly kid, then he went on ahead and consumed steroids and became physically perfect as well. It's just so lame on so many levels. In the original comic origin of Captain America, he was just some sickly orphan kid they experimented on probably because nobody would give an F if he died during the procedure, also, in the actual comic, like most other super heroes, his origin is rushed through on like the first 5 or 6 pages, meaning that his origin wasn't even that important to begin with.

As for Bucky, you could have him be Steve's friend in a film without telling his origin, it would work. Although the "I could do this all day" thing would be lost, and frankly, I wouldn't care.

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bandedessinee

I would have replaced Guardians of the Galaxy with Fantastic 4 and Silver Surfer. I wish Fox never had the rights to those characters so I could have seen Silver Surfer fight Thanos in Infinity War. I would have also had the actual eye of Agomotto in Dr. Strange and the cosmic cube would have existed in the MCU as well. The Infinity stones were a good macguffin for the MCU but it was kind of annoying how barely any other powerful Marvel items existed in the cinematic MCU.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One less rubber ball would have bounced.

Punisher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiddie superheroes

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd lessen the connectivity so that there's less need for homogeneity between movies. Each movie would be allowed to truly be it's own thing, without following some preset structure or including some easter egg for the next movie/team-up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Less humor, more dark. Violence with blood and a little gore.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

1. Norton stays as Bruce Banner. NO BS romance of Hulk and Black Widow - instead continue the family conflict between Bruce, Betty Ross and 'Thunderbolt' Ross.

2. No replacing of War Machine.

3. Make Leader a villain of the second Hulk movie.

4. Introduce magic to the MCU universe earlier. Possibly with introducing Mandarin as a wizard (with Tony trying and failing to make logical explanation of what he sees).

5. Thor : Ragnarok should be focused on Thor and Hela. No Hulk! Make Planet Hulk movie instead (with Tony Stark and Nick Fury deciding that Hulk is too dangerous behind everybody's backs).

6. Use Guardians of the Galaxy movie to introduce Nova (as minor character; maybe his cameo the scene after titles).

7. Do not saddle Hawkeye with a family.

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed Feats

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Supernatural stuff would come earlier. We'd be in the Marvel horror characters by now

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would have kept Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne as founding Avengers, and used Hank Pym as a flawed Avenger and a foil for Cap and Iron Man.

Also no Tony Stark creating Ultron bs, and Ultron wouldn’t have been a sucky one-off villain

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you ever do it?

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:
@mutant1230 said:

Did you ever do it?

Oh, I forget about this. I'll get to it at some point. Possibly next year.

LawCol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they did a good a job making a bunch of characters who weren't as publicly well known as other heroes, and then creating a pseudo unified cinematic universe. Plus making this appeal to the general public while also satisfying the comic fan base.

I feel their main mistake was in making every early villain related to and/or possessing near identical powers to the heroes. It's fine on the first movie a character headlines, because it explores the concept of a dark mirror (evil version of the hero). However, by the second movie, they should be mixing it up. Plus many of their early villains' back stories and motivations weren't well explored.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have it yet?

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:
@mutant1230 said:

You have it yet?

Honestly, I might not make it.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Posting a comment to find this thread later

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casting Brie Larson as the main lead in all of the movies.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Boby501

Well if I was going for success and money I won’t change a thing they did it perfectly but as a fan I would made the characters a lot more OP like in the comic and made it R reted.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d just make all the characters overpowered.