The Marvel Universe Collective Moral Event Horizon?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

Currently thinking of writing a fanfiction that works as a bit of a sequel to JLA/AVENGERS, though taking place in current times following some of the presumed outcomes of current arcs (Manhattan being beaten and the DC universe becoming a mix of the pre and post Flashpoint timelines, Marvel going forward with the Mutant/Inhuman and general superhero divides), which would follow a bit of the JLA/Avengers theme of how the earth differ

No Caption Provided

Specifically the story would involve the DC heroes of a theoretical post Manhattan Crisis story encountering Kamala Khan, who ended up in their universe in the aftermath of Civil War 2, and from her memories of the universe since the time they came around decide that the Marvel Earth is all but insalvagable and it might just be more ethical to save the good of Earth 616 and leave the rest to die.

Now this story will have a heavy DC > Marvel morally slant, though I do not plan to ignore all of the issues in DC. If I AU both sides will be affected the same way (For example if I tone down Cry for Justice, I'll remove One More Day).

With that in mind....I am wondering if Marvel has done any action since then that qualifies it's world for 'its all Hub City/Bludhaven' status. Some candidates on my end for that include both Civil Wars, Avengers vs X-Men, and the Inhuman-Mutant conflict. Any thoughts on which of them might qualify or other events since that would work better?