The Last Of Us Part II actress Laura Bailey speaks out after receiving death threats

• 71 results
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gamers really are sad, lonely creatures

Avatar image for deactivated-5f41914dde59e
deactivated-5f41914dde59e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By byondeon

@newecho said:

She should read dana loesh's, candance owens, or tomi's mentions and see the kinds of things they get

They don't deserve Death Threats, but honestly, they are all shitty humans and deserve to be called out for the horrible shit they say (no idea who Dana is so can't comment on her, although I would assume she is as bad as them).

Heck, Candace Owens think that Hitler was only wrong in trying to take over the world. She thinks that Hitler was ok in what was going on inside of Germany. She is also I would say a white supremacist.

Tomi Lahren is a white supremacist. And honestly, I would say both of them are borderline fascists as they support the fascist-in-chief Orange Man Donny...

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twitter was a mistake

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55 socajunkie  Moderator

People who send actors death threats are mentally ill tbh.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@newecho said:

She should read dana loesh's, candance owens, or tomi's mentions and see the kinds of things they get

They don't deserve Death Threats, but honestly, they are all shitty humans and deserve to be called out for the horrible shit they say (no idea who Dana is so can't comment on her, although I would assume she is as bad as them).

Heck, Candace Owens think that Hitler was only wrong in trying to take over the world. She thinks that Hitler was ok in what was going on inside of Germany. She is also I would say a white supremacist.

Tomi Lahren is a white supremacist. And honestly, I would say both of them are borderline fascists as they support the fascist-in-chief Orange Man Donny...

Dana loesh was the spokesman for the NRA. You probably need to listen to whole thoughts of people and not letting an article or journalist tell you what the said. Candace isn't my favorite person and is most certainly a media attention seeker but she is no white supremacist. Far from it in fact. Tomi is just loud in her thoughts. She isn't a white supremacist either. To be fair, there aren't about 10,000 white supremacist in the nation and that is being generous.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@byondeon said:
@newecho said:

Dana loesh was the spokesman for the NRA. You probably need to listen to whole thoughts of people and not letting an article or journalist tell you what the said.

Was she the one arguing for the NRA after Parkland?

Candace isn't my favorite person and is most certainly a media attention seeker but she is no white supremacist.

She definitely is a white supremacist. She see white people as superior to black people. She say white people are better humans than black people. Etc etc...

Far from it in fact.

She is literally the female version of Jesse Lee Peterson...

Tomi is just loud in her thoughts. She isn't a white supremacist either.

Tomi is definitely a white supremacist.

To be fair, there aren't about 10,000 white supremacist in the nation and that is being generous.

There are more than you realize. Half of Trump supporters would be white supremacists if not more. That is literally millions of them.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@newecho said:
@byondeon said:
@newecho said:

Dana loesh was the spokesman for the NRA. You probably need to listen to whole thoughts of people and not letting an article or journalist tell you what the said.

Was she the one arguing for the NRA after Parkland?

Candace isn't my favorite person and is most certainly a media attention seeker but she is no white supremacist.

She definitely is a white supremacist. She see white people as superior to black people. She say white people are better humans than black people. Etc etc...

Far from it in fact.

She is literally the female version of Jesse Lee Peterson...

Tomi is just loud in her thoughts. She isn't a white supremacist either.

Tomi is definitely a white supremacist.

To be fair, there aren't about 10,000 white supremacist in the nation and that is being generous.

There are more than you realize. Half of Trump supporters would be white supremacists if not more. That is literally millions of them.

Awh so you live in a fantasy world. Dana represented the NRA after parkland which is about protecting the 2A. I am guessing you don't like the 2 A which is your perogative. Candace does not see white people as superior to blacks. She sees them as equal. Tomi just has different political views as you so you think she is something she isn't. and millions? lol that is one of the most delusional statements ive ever read... A white supremacist would literally be trying to get rid of all other races. That doesn't or will never happen in this country.. anyways i brought those particular people up as proof that everyone gets death threats on twitter. I could have used anyone. I just chose conservatives as she is a voice actress and most likely a left leaning person.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

People are acting like this is something new, this literally happens to anyone remotely popular, and trust me I've seen much worse. I'm NOT approvingof their behavior but this actress is clearly posting these just to get sympathy points, but instead she just threw fuel into the fire for these trolls by acknowledging them. I'm willing to bet on my life that just about everyone who worked this game got similar "death threats" but are smart enough not to acknowledge them.

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22:

did u send Laura Biley negative comments?

No, what makes you think that?

Those comments against her are terrible. I just simply said that's common on the internet. I didn't even play TLOU2.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By byondeon

@newecho: Here we go again with the defender of white nationalists...

Awh so you live in a fantasy world.

Sorry to say this, but I look at the facts and not fiction. Which is why I live in the real world.

Dana represented the NRA after parkland which is about protecting the 2A.

The NRA doesn't know what's in the 2A...

I am guessing you don't like the 2 A which is your perogative.

I don't really care. However the NRA doesn't understand it though...

Candace does not see white people as superior to blacks.

Have you ever heard her speak? She definitely does.

She sees them as equal.

This is blatantly false. She see them as worse humans than whites.

Tomi just has different political views as you so you think she is something she isn't.

I guess you don't know who the fuck she is then... She definitely is a white supremacist. She is vehemently against muslims and blacks and don't think that muslims should be allowed to exist. She thinks that blacks are inherently dumber than white people, which is ironic as she is dumber than 99% of the worlds population, and that is counting children as well as new-borns.

and millions?

And millions what? More than half of the people voting Trump is fascists/white nationalists, which is way more than a million people. You claimed there were not even 10k WN's in the US.

lol that is one of the most delusional statements ive ever read...

Truth is delusional now huh? I didn't know. I thought the people here liked the truth. MB.

A white supremacist would literally be trying to get rid of all other races.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. No they wouldn't.

That doesn't or will never happen in this country..

Who knows, if Trump get reelected, I can guarantee it will happen. Good thing that Biden will most likely be elected (though Biden is also a right-winger, he isn't at least as authoritarian as Trump)

anyways i brought those particular people up as proof that everyone gets death threats on twitter.

And I said I don't agree with them, but that you shouldn't bring them on because they don't care about anything other than white people. For example, Candace Owens knows she is the right-wing token black female person. Yet she still spouting White Nationalist BS. Tomi is the token dumb blonde who is just a dumb blonde. I hate to say this, but she is the stereotypical dumb blonde....

I could have used anyone.

You should have used someone that isn't a white nationalist or a racist POS. Or a woman that doesn't care about the 2A as long as she get's those money from idiots that support the NRA.

I just chose conservatives as she is a voice actress and most likely a left leaning person.

You are conservative, you are on the lower end of the intelligence quota and you are for the most part racist to borderline a nazi (I am not calling you a conservative nor do I know if you are, but in general, the statement I made apply to most conservatives).

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone who personally targets Voice Actors or actors for their hatred towards a fictional character are childish, rude, disrespectful and disgusting. It's a horrible practice.. such hate is undeserved.

Abby may be a trash character but please don't go out of your way to attack Laura for any it..

100% agree with this

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer94 said:

This is beyond stupid, the fans should vent their rage at Neil Druckmann.

No they shouldn´t either

No Caption Provided

Or well, not like this.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@newecho: Here we go again with the defender of white nationalists...

Awh so you live in a fantasy world.

Sorry to say this, but I look at the facts and not fiction. Which is why I live in the real world.

Dana represented the NRA after parkland which is about protecting the 2A.

The NRA doesn't know what's in the 2A...

I am guessing you don't like the 2 A which is your perogative.

I don't really care. However the NRA doesn't understand it though...

Candace does not see white people as superior to blacks.

Have you ever heard her speak? She definitely does.

She sees them as equal.

This is blatantly false. She see them as worse humans than whites.

Tomi just has different political views as you so you think she is something she isn't.

I guess you don't know who the fuck she is then... She definitely is a white supremacist. She is vehemently against muslims and blacks and don't think that muslims should be allowed to exist. She thinks that blacks are inherently dumber than white people, which is ironic as she is dumber than 99% of the worlds population, and that is counting children as well as new-borns.

and millions?

And millions what? More than half of the people voting Trump is fascists/white nationalists, which is way more than a million people. You claimed there were not even 10k WN's in the US.

lol that is one of the most delusional statements ive ever read...

Truth is delusional now huh? I didn't know. I thought the people here liked the truth. MB.

A white supremacist would literally be trying to get rid of all other races.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. No they wouldn't.

That doesn't or will never happen in this country..

Who knows, if Trump get reelected, I can guarantee it will happen. Good thing that Biden will most likely be elected (though Biden is also a right-winger, he isn't at least as authoritarian as Trump)

anyways i brought those particular people up as proof that everyone gets death threats on twitter.

And I said I don't agree with them, but that you shouldn't bring them on because they don't care about anything other than white people. For example, Candace Owens knows she is the right-wing token black female person. Yet she still spouting White Nationalist BS. Tomi is the token dumb blonde who is just a dumb blonde. I hate to say this, but she is the stereotypical dumb blonde....

I could have used anyone.

You should have used someone that isn't a white nationalist or a racist POS. Or a woman that doesn't care about the 2A as long as she get's those money from idiots that support the NRA.

I just chose conservatives as she is a voice actress and most likely a left leaning person.

You are conservative, you are on the lower end of the intelligence quota and you are for the most part racist to borderline a nazi (I am not calling you a conservative nor do I know if you are, but in general, the statement I made apply to most conservatives).

First i am not a conservative which is the problem with your identitarianism. I am closer to between libertarian and classic liberal. None of the people i mentioned are white supremacist. You literally think everyone is who doesn't adhere to your way of thinking. I am on the lower end of the intelligence quota? Well my student loan debt would like to disagree with you there. I would argue that common sense is what is lacking in people who think they are far more intelligent than others though.

I am no trump supporter. I call balls and strikes as I am a true independent voter. I vote democrat, libertarian, and republican. I think most politicians are dispicable. Thinking trump is authoritarian compared to biden is asinine. Look at what Biden wants to do if he wins, mandate segregation and mask wearing. You don't get more authoritarian than that. Biden is hiding from public eye for a reason btw. Biden is no conservative. From your attitude, i would guess you support the likes of AOC and compared to her i can see why you think he is "conservative". He is a neo lib which most of the older republican and democrat party are. The difference between a lindsey graham and a joe biden is very small. They both are neo libs but they support different cooperations. Anyways i know you will just call me racist or whatever far lefties say these days so i bid you farewell and hope you find happiness and not view the world in such cynical lenses.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@godzilla44:

I’m gonna have to say no on that one, when one of those death threats includes harming her infant child, the “smart thing” isn’t to shrug it off.

“Trolls” or not, I don’t see how the “smart thing” to do when someone sends you a message saying “I’ll kill your kid” is ignoring it

Kek_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, the internet never ceases to amaze and disgust me.

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Anyways i know you will just call me racist or whatever far lefties say these days so i bid you farewell and hope you find happiness and not view the world in such cynical lenses.

libtard brain never evolved, they have monkey brain, apparently "orange man" stands in the way of their happiness,

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@godzilla44:

I’m gonna have to say no on that one, when one of those death threats includes harming her infant child, the “smart thing” isn’t to shrug it off.

“Trolls” or not, I don’t see how the “smart thing” to do when someone sends you a message saying “I’ll kill your kid” is ignoring it

It is, this is exactly what the trolls want, a response. I'm telling you nearly all celebs get death threats to them or their family. By simply posting these she's showing the trolls that this bothers her and they'll only continue to do it. If anything you simply report the people doing it to the authorities privately, she's only going to make things worse by making it public.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@godzilla44:

First, dude, Everybody knows they do, just cause it’s known they do doesn’t mean every single one has to sit there and act oblivious.

Second, what I’m saying is, who gives a crap if the trolls, “want a response”? Do you really think that if she DOESN’T acknowledge it, they’d just stop? Do you really think that they’re NOT going to continue to do it?

Basically, what I’m saying is that I really don’t think it “makes things worse” than it already is

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killer94 said:

This is beyond stupid, the fans should vent their rage at Neil Druckmann.

No they shouldn´t either

No Caption Provided

Or well, not like this.

Yeah. And it's literally fucking laughable when people claim that the hate for TLOU2 is exclusively about the story and that the trans representation has no bearing on their opinion.