The Hood (Parker Robbins)

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know anything about him.. How powerful? Can someone provide scans of him also?

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Shadowsnake89

@iragexcudder: It all depends. The Hood has gone through for major power shifts since his creation.

1. He started off as a street level thug who has several talents such as mastery of small arms, organization skills and planner.

2. He obtained a cloak and boats from an inter-dimensional creature that granted him the powers of invisibility and walking on air. This powers later grew in that he no longer had to hold his breath to stay invisible. He also discovered that the cloak bound him to his power source, Dormammu, enabling him to transform into a half demonic form that allowed him to go toe-to-toe with characters like Wolverine and the entire New Avengers roster under Luke Cage. These powers were removed from him by the Sorcerer Supreme, severing his connection with Dormammu.

3. With Loki's help, the Hood acquired the Stones of Norn. According to Loki, they have the power to make him anything he wants to be. Parker has used them to power up his weapons and gain powers to replicate those given by his possession by Dormammu. They have also been shown to power up anyone he desires. The removal of these powers appears to cause harm to those who have been empowered.

The Norn Stones also show the ability, similar to Thor's Hammer, impossible to lift by anyone other than the chosen bearer.

The Hood lost the powers of the Norn Stones when Loki retook possession of them to empower the heroes in their attack on the Sentry.

4. Finally we have the Infinity Gems.

The Hood had demonstrated various abilities through use of the Infinity Gems.

• The Yellow Gem of Reality allowed him to fulfill his wishes by distorting reality (such as turning the floor of the Baxter Building to water to dispatch Thing and to heal the facial scarring of Madame Masque) to his whims.
  • The Blue Gem of Mind endowed him with vast psychic and telepathic powers, sufficient to beat Professor X in mental combat.
  • The Purple Gem of Space allowed him to exist at will at any place, or all places, and to teleport people or objects to locations across the universe, as seen when he teleports to an ocean side beach.
  • The Red Gem of Power formerly gave him access to every form of energy and power, which can be channeled through his body to provide sufficient superhuman physicality to easily subdue Red Hulk with his fists.
  • He also used the gems he has to sense the location of other Infinity Gems.

While observing the Hood's actions, Uatu the Watcher noted that the Hood's ability to use the Gems, while impressive, was still limited because he simply thought about using the Gems to enhance his own power rather than really thinking about what he could do with them, to the point of engaging his enemies in direct combat when he could simply will them out of existence.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shadowsnake89

@iragexcudder said:

@shadowsnake89: thank you so much dude lol Parker is a badass

No problem. Yeah he is. He's on my top five Marvel character list. I hope to see more of him in the future.

Here's a taste of his Infinity Gem based powers for an example.

No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowsnake89: what was his last issue? And that's so awesome haha I wanna read about him

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Avengers volume 4 #7-12

If I might make a recommendation, House of M: Masters of Evil #1-4 and Dark Reign: The Hood #1-5 were excellent books for him as well in my opinion.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers