No Caption Provided

Couldn't see a thread for it so made one

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

How is everyone finding the new season so far I think it's been developing really well so far they had a great first season to follow up on.

Jace is continually making me hate him the more the series goes on idk what he's thinking.

I think someone is going to have to have some special power to negate Reeva's otherwise I don't see how they fight her. Unless Polaris gets a Magneto helmet which I've seen people talking about that would be cool.

Esme is probably going to end up siding with Polaris when things come to a head.

Not sure where Reed's powers are heading hoping he can end up being able to focus the energy and shoot it out his hands rather than just being enclosed to his hands.

Also Marcos and the squad are really underpowered without Andy and Polaris they would've been able to take on those purifiers easily with them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thorthunder98: I find it pretty interesting.

waiting for that big Showdown, Mutant Underground vs Inner Circle.

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Im liking it a lot. I love how Andy and Lorna have been training and how powerful they have gotten. I just wish Lauren could train because she could be really powerful. Reeva is really powerful I dont know anyone who could fight her. Im really ready for the fight I honestly dont think the Mutant Underground stands a chance. I believe the Frost Sisters could take them out by themselves so, adding the others will make it a easy win.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liking it but there’s just too much drama and not enough action. There’s literally nothing hopeful or to be looked forward to for the heroes and to me that’s it’s biggest flaw. I think the mutant underground are all wrong when it comes to planning. There’s a reason why Xavier was successful in helping mutants, so the heroes need to step up their game if they want to help mutants. Cramming a bunch of mutants in a tiny hospital and going after a terrorist organization without any training or planning is only gonna hurt the cause

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corylamount: Yeaa they've both definitely upped their powers and Lauren could be way more powerful if the writers let her. I feel like to fight Reeva there needs to be a specific mutant with powers to combat her (maybe Reed with his new powers) or Lorna is going to get a helmet that leaves her immune like Magneto with his helmet cause I've heard some stuff about that. Yea the mutant underground is way outgunned if Lorna and Andy and the new girl Rebecca are in the fight too. I don't think Lorna will fight them though given her current view on Reeva

@thor321:Yeaa I don't feel like Lorna would be willing to fight though given she's already doubting Reeva big time. The Undergound are heavily outgunned too don't see how they cope with Reeva.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: The Mutant Underground fighting the inner circle is stupid imo if they're going to fight anyone go and fight the purifiers they're the ones going after mutants. Surprised the inner circle hasn't done anything to the purifiers, Lorna and Andy could've handled that whole bunch of them by themselves, Inner circle has way more power than the underground.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see an endgame with the show. And from what I can tell Polaris will most likely die sooner or later. The show needs a clear cut ending.

Game of thrones, Avatar the last Air bender, and The Runaways are all great shows because they do this so well

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: the show did just start last year... they’re not required to tell you how it ends straight out the gate

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Batvibe12

I like it. I'm just waiting for Lauren to use her full potential.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: They aren't but there's no clear plot. There should be a beginning middle and end. Without those the plot gets too jumbled and confusing and becomes a show about twists rather than a coherent story.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GXrevs06

@thorthunder98 said:

I think someone is going to have to have some special power to negate Reeva's otherwise I don't see how they fight her. Unless Polaris gets a Magneto helmet which I've seen people talking about that would be cool.

I don't think you need some special power to counter her. Just some type of special earbuds that block sound waves. Her ability is really not that amazing. Andy, Lorna or that chick that twists things could easily take her down if they were quick on the draw.

I don't think it's that she is OP so much as the other characters get nerfed by plot when they're around her. Reeva thrives best when she catches you by surprise. Other than that, she is really not that strong

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: I highly doubt it's that easy Marcos couldn't do anything against her, her power makes people unable to use their powers like what happened to Marcos when he started burning himself. They'd have to get her off guard to take her out

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: this kinda goes hand in hand with my assessment that the mutant underground are terrible at planning. I agree the plot seems jumbled because the main characters don’t really know what the heck their doing the majority of the time

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: or just ko her before she gets the chance to open her mouth. Pretty certain Marcos could probably take her out from the building across the street and no one would know and she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. He even knows exactly where her lair is

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weavile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a Inner Circle Civil war will happen first to decrease the Inner Circle gunpower then we can have the Underground vs Inner Circle

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It hasn't been a war so much as a series of random skirmishes and different ways for the Mutant Underground to undermine or play catch up with the Inner circle. We still hardly know anything about Reeva and the Morlocks are basically just a plot device rather than an interesting 3rd faction in the mutant war. The series better bust out the big guns for the finale because the 2nd season hasn't been that interesting

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thorthunder98: S2 is out already ? I loved the first season, the writing on this show is top notch.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Yea it's a few episodes in now and has been great so far keeping up to the level of season 1 for now it's got quite dark

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thor_parker82: Yea it's a few episodes in now and has been great so far keeping up to the level of season 1 for now it's got quite dark

Damn, it feels like forever since I watched the show, I remember I waited until all of S1 was over and saw all the episodes in like 2 days lol.

weavile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So any X-men expert can tell me who Reeva is texting with? Someone with initial Q.M

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Polaris has her helmet now does anyone think it will make her immune to Reeva's powers? And what do people think is going to happen next?

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's seen the finale? I think this season has been great even though it is likely getting cancelled which is sad but maybe there's a chance it will get renewed cause I'd like to see where they go from here.

What do you think is going on with Blink at the end?

Also I'm mad Jace didn't die he really deserves to die after all the shit he did this season he was infuriating

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The twins got some amazing feats

Other than that I hope it doesn’t get a 3rd season. It’s hearbreaking to say this as a massive Xmen fan, but the writing for the season was really subpar