Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
Posted by haydenclaireheroes (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me what you guys think:

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

Without tony and Steve I don’t see many more good avengers films. It’d be nice that once xmen and f4 come in for them to work with a captain America and iron man led avengers team, now we won’t get that. This movie sets up a lot of good stuff, but I wouldn’t mind if this was just an ending to all the MCU and reboot it with younger actors with fresh contracts. Idk really where they go from here as far as avengers characters are concerned especially with most actors reaching the end of their contracts

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#2 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7669 posts) - - Show Bio

New heros will be introduced and Thor, BP, CM, GOG will star

#3 Posted by phisigmatau (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thing X-men and F4 are back!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (18095 posts) - - Show Bio

The left over Avengers will probably stick to Marvel Plus. We know we're getting She Hulk and Kate Bishop out of it. The next few movies will probably be standalone films until Marvel is ready to integrate the Fox properties.

#5 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12472 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m curious how long Hulk/Thor will stick around

Obviously the biggest question is how they will integrate the Xmen for me, the FF will come sooner rather than later

#6 Posted by BalancedTruth (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Let it end

#7 Edited by RabumAlal (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Guardians, Doctor Strange, Black Panther

Secondary: Bucky, Captain Falcon, War Machine, Wanda, Ant-Man

Not sure how they’ll do team-up movies now, they might just release single ones to respect Endgame for a couple years. They have plenty of characters.

Obviously the biggest question is X-Men, they’ll probably wait 1-2 years for that at least since Dark Phoenix comes out this summer.

I’m mostly curious about Fantastic Four. Marvel can definitely pull it off and make it really good, they have proven they can make fun space movies and can make a wacky out there FF movie with crazy science (like Ant-Man, Ragnarok, GotG).

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9109 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that the Xmen and FF are back the future is truly bright for the MCU.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
#9 Posted by The Impersonator (8487 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see X-Men in the MCU. The only question is how they're going to introduce them, and where they have been all this time. That's gonna be tough to explain.

For Fantastic Four, it'll be an origin movie that could take place after the events of Endgame.