The Flash Season 3 Episode 22 "Finish Line"

• 60 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@rbt: @royal_warrior: @zelio: Yes...this season wasn't going well until about the last 5 or 6 episodes and then it tanked...

Savitar started out cool, but as soon as it was clear he was Future Barry it sucked all of the air out of it...One of the prime reasons is the actor that plays Barry can't play evil to save his life. It's really not his fault, the writers should have never tried to force him to play evil.

The finale was trash. HR's death was clumsily handled and the melodrama of Barry leaving inside of a portal is tiresome. Although I'm looking forward to Wally taking over for a few episodes...it would have been more interesting if Flash said he wanted to take a break and somehow got caught up with a the Legends...then we could see a full season arc with Wally and Barry's return would have been a big deal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

was really hoping for the original wally west to appear

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I can't get excited for wally being flash because I know Barry will return atleast by episode 2 and it'll all be pointless

Their problem is they're playing too safe,

Flashpoint lasted what? 2 episodes? I know the repercussions were felt throughout the series but it should've been flash point for at least a third of the series and show both timelines how the team handle dealing with metas without Barry and Barry slowly realising doing flash point was wrong

I'd like to see wally or even preferably Jesse with wells being the flash for atleast 5 episodes but I have a bad feeling Bary may be back in the season premiere

weavile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone explain how the whole Savitar-Barry work: his live depend on the whole Iris die at that exact moment but if Barry kill himself there is a chance Savitar still live. He come from the future so he got Barry memory, but when that timeline is changed, he still receive Barry memory.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@weavile: I'm just as confused ?‍♀️

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weavile said:

Can anyone explain how the whole Savitar-Barry work: his live depend on the whole Iris die at that exact moment but if Barry kill himself there is a chance Savitar still live. He come from the future so he got Barry memory, but when that timeline is changed, he still receive Barry memory.

When in doubt, the answer is always "Speedforce".

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57 the_stegman  Moderator

Knew Iris was HR!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't the fight against Savitar pointless and nobody had to die? I mean, Barry could have easily phased through Savitar's armor this entire time and beat him.(especially with all the knowledge he had) but yet never did. Savitar was faster and stronger than all the speedster yet he somehow died so easily. And I'm really peeved on how easy the solution to beating Black Flash and Savitar was......

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Speedsters have an inherent weakness to cold, Killer Frost is as cold as it can get, it makes sense he died to that, especially because Black Flash couldn't see her due to her having no connection to the speedforce.

As for Savitar, his entire existence was based on the fact that Iris died. He was counting on HR giving his life, and after he did, the future was changed and he was running from non-existence, just like Eobard was.

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The one thing Black Flash can't fight.... CoOoOoOoOoLD" hahahahahahahahahahaha that line was epic

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iris should have died. If she had then I would have thought Flash was finally taking a new approach to the CW landscape.