Savitar is definitely Ronnie Raymond.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Barry seemed to job far less than he normally does. I like it.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PeterParkerJr

Kinda lame they didn't show who it was at the end. Judging by this episode, I think Savitar could be:

• Ronnie Raymond because how of Caitlin acted at the end. She aligned herself with him pretty quick.
  • Another version of Wally West because of Future Wally's catatonic state. He probably saw Savitar unmasked, realized it was him that killed his sister, and it messed him up bad.
  • The ever popular Future Barry theory.

Next week is gonna be interesting for sure.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Caitlins reaction wasn't extreme enough to be Ronnie but you can tell it's still someone she respects. Honestly I feel like it's Eddie now

Number1Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: Her reaction is likely due to her personality changing due to being Killer Frost noe.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice episode. What happened to Cisco was harsh. I actually can't decide who Savitar must be. At first I was thinking Ronnie based on Frost's reaction, but then how would that make any sense?

Guess we gotta wait for next week.

weavile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think savitar is Flash/Kid Flash/Reverse Flash or someting like that. My money would be on either Ronnie or Eddie, and I think the chance that Savitar is Ronnie are higher. Why? First of all in the scene that Savitar come out of his armor: the armor was too complex, to bulky, so why does a speedster need one. My theory is Savitar got his power by the suit. So Savitar must be either Ronnie or Eddie. And here is the reason why I choose Ronnie: the suit element are not from this world, so the possibility of a transmutation is high. Flash's is connected to the speed force but the reason he get his speed in the first place was by the dark matter. And since Ronnie also has dark matter and he was working at the S.T.A.R lab, he could make a suit that change his ability to superspeed, the suit also protect him from the need of a Firestorm partner.

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why didn't Future Barry just give present Barry the speed force trap or have the lady make another before he went back?

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Because that would probably can the time wraiths to go after him.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emo Barry was embarrassing to look at..

Also just stop with the identity mystery for crying out loud, it got old in S2.

Shazam99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing episode, incredible suit (better have that by the end of the season, but they need to stop drawing out this reveal. It's getting seriously tiresome, and it better be next episode like the promo implies.

Arrow did the reveal at basically the perfect time. The reveal needs to add momentum to the show, not remove it.

That said, I loved the dystopian future. Cisco without hands and Wally's backstory were definite highlights. Really hope we get to see Savitar carving through an army of Barry Remnant's though, that could be sick.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future flash's suit is overrated in my eyes.

Redsayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Redsayn

My quick review of the episode:

Dystopian futures are always interesting to watch. We know as the audience that they’re not going to happen, and the writers are able to take full advantage of it. In this instance, seeing where the characters have ended up is positively chilling. The actors must be commended; their interpretations of these broken characters, and to an understandably lesser extent their current more positive selves, were exquisite.

The highlight of these phenomenal performances were, for me, Grant Gustin’s Barry Allen. Say what you want about the hair, but Gustin managed to portray a character so broken he is practically a different person, whilst simultaneously maintaining the sense that this is the same protagonist we’ve been following for almost 3 whole seasons.

That being said, Carlos Valdes was also fantastic this episode. He played this broken yet still somewhat optimistic version of Cisco perfectly, and I am astonished by how I felt watching scenes with him in it. These actors have very natural chemistry, and that assures that every scene with them together is always fun to see.

Danielle Panabaker’s Killer Frost is a pleasant alternative to Caitlin Snow; when playing this role, I actually find her to be a decent actress as opposed to her ‘alternative’ part.

The director of the episode -Tom Cavanaugh, Harrison/H.R. Wells himself- must be applauded. He is truly as talented in this area as he is when acting. This episode’s choreography is fluid and organic, at times making me feel disconcerted (in the best possible way, as that was the purpose).

As always, the music is incredible. Blake Neely never ceases in exceeding expectations; a combination of acting, cinematography, incredible set designs and the aforementioned music creates an unforgettable experience with spine-tingling, badass moments.

Note the term ‘spine-tingling—the atmosphere of this episode is incredible. The lighting is utilised perfectly, and as already mentioned the camera at moments couldn’t have been in a better position.

To conclude, this episode was incredible. It is unquestionably one of the season’s betters, it is well-crafted in a technical sense, and the actors have rarely been better.

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's gotta be Ronnie. No one else would warrant a reaction out of Killer like that. Eddie wouldn't, because Caitlin never really had any interaction with Eddie. Future Barry? Not sure how that'd work since Barry beat Savitar. Ronnie's the only one that really makes sense.

If I recall, didn't we see part of his skin when he was getting out? I think it was white, so that rules out Wally.

If there's anything we've learned from these theories, the most obvious one seems to be the correct one. First season people assumed Harrison was Reverse, they were correct. Second they assumed Jay was Hunter, they were correct. Calling Ronnie feels too obvious for it not to be true

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redsayn:

Dystopian futures are always interesting to watch. We know as the audience that they’re not going to happen, and the writers are able to take full advantage of it. In this instance, seeing where the characters have ended up is positively chilling. The actors must be commended; their interpretations of these broken characters, and to an understandably lesser extent their current more positive selves, were exquisite.

The highlight of these phenomenal performances were, for me, Grant Gustin’s Barry Allen. Say what you want about the hair, but Gustin managed to portray a character so broken he is practically a different person, whilst simultaneously maintaining the sense that this is the same protagonist we’ve been following for almost 3 whole seasons.

That being said, Carlos Valdes was also fantastic this episode. He played this broken yet still somewhat optimistic version of Cisco perfectly, and I am astonished by how I felt watching scenes with him in it. These actors have very natural chemistry, and that assures that every scene with them together is always fun to see.

Danielle Panabaker’s Killer Frost is a pleasant alternative to Caitlin Snow; when playing this role, I actually find her to be a decent actress as opposed to her ‘alternative’ part.

The director of the episode -Tom Cavanaugh, Harrison/H.R. Wells himself- must be applauded. He is truly as talented in this area as he is when acting. This episode’s choreography is fluid and organic, at times making me feel disconcerted (in the best possible way, as that was the purpose).

As always, the music is incredible. Blake Neely never ceases in exceeding expectations; a combination of acting, cinematography, incredible set designs and the aforementioned music creates an unforgettable experience with spine-tingling, badass moments.

Note the term ‘spine-tingling—the atmosphere of this episode is incredible. The lighting is utilised perfectly, and as already mentioned the camera at moments couldn’t have been in a better position.

To conclude, this episode was incredible. It is unquestionably one of the season’s betters, it is well-crafted in a technical sense, and the actors have rarely been better.

Great review, pretty much my thoughts as well.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was one of the most emotionally gripping Flash episodes of all time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Savitar is clearly H.R.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

Savitar is clearly H.R.

What makes you say that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Savitar refers to Wally West as "Wallace". H.R. also refers to Wally West as "Wallace".

H.R. = Savitar confirmed.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_stegman  Moderator

I think Savitar is Wally.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thor-Parker

This episode was actually good, unlike most of S3.

I still don´t understand why Barry always stops to talk to his enemies and wait for them to attack though, he could just blitz them before they even know he´s there, I swear Barry is the most incompetent speedster to ever exist.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

@uugieboogie: Savitar refers to Wally West as "Wallace". H.R. also refers to Wally West as "Wallace".

H.R. = Savitar confirmed.

You're joking, right? I think you are, but I honestly can't tell.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@thor_parker82: It's because just like in comics, they need to make them suffer from CIS for plot purpses or else they will be OP unless they are fighting another speedster. Why Silver Surfer doesn't just turn everything into solid atoms in every issue he appears in? Because that would turn him into a broken character and a character who has a potential to be broken HAS to suffer from PIS and CIS/be a jobber. Spectre and Galactus are the worst LOL.

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, definitely top of the season along with the first Killer Frost episode, the Invasion episode, and the Midseason Finale for me. Phenomenal episode.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

Yeah, definitely top of the season along with the first Killer Frost episode, the Invasion episode, and the Midseason Finale for me. Phenomenal episode.

And the one where his dad dies.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future suit was way better to look at.

@redsayn said:

This.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savitar71 said:
@mrmonster said:

And the one where his dad dies.

I was just talking Season 3, but yeah that was definitely an amazing episode.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@super_ninja: In this week's episode, Savitar showed something to him that traumatized him enough to become catatonic. I'm thinking he reveals himself to be an older Wally.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone thought it could be Julian? could explain why they were only able to contact Savitar through connecting to his mind and Killer Frosts reaction. I think it's more likely than Ronnie who I don't think it could be because Wally didn't even know Ronnie so it wouldn't make much sense

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: are u paying attention he can make contact because he found the stone that SAVITAR was linked to

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkking25: Yes I know I was just putting it out there Jesus calm down mate

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Savitar is Wally.

Anyone thought it could be Julian? could explain why they were only able to contact Savitar through connecting to his mind and Killer Frosts reaction. I think it's more likely than Ronnie who I don't think it could be because Wally didn't even know Ronnie so it wouldn't make much sense

That's possible. It's definitely not Ronnie, I think that's ridiculous (hopefully I'm not jinxing myself).

While I don't like how drawn out the reveal is, they've really handled it well outside that. I called Reverse-Flash, Zoom, and the Man in the Iron Mask almost immediately and I still have no clue who Savitar is. There's so many plausible scenarios with the hints and clues they've laid out.

• Future Barry or another Remnant Barry makes sense as far as "I'm the Future (,) Flash", "I created myself", "You were there when I was created", "the man Joe raised and the man Iris loved", Caitlyn's reaction, Wally's reaction, and a logical power-level. It just seems a bit too obvious, and I'm not sure even an insane Barry would be that motivated to kill Iris.
  • Future Wally makes sense in those same elements. This was definitely my main theory before Wally immediately left the Speedforce, now I feel there's something missing from this theory. The best support here is Wally's shock at finding Savitar's identity.
  • Eddie Thawne is probably my main theory. All the factors work out, especially "the man Joe raised and the man Iris loved", and power development makes sense if Eddie was sucked into the Speedforce. Savitar also has a lot of similarities with Malcolm Thawne, who is basically Eddie. The main thing that diminishes this one is Wally's reaction, because Wally didn't know Eddie.
  • Julian is possible. It wouldnt make that much sense and I'm not sure it would be satisfying in terms of the clues, but it would be a pretty awesome triple-agent twist if Julian was playing them the entire time.
  • HR is possible purely for the Wally relationship. In a way Savitar is to Wally like Eobard is to Barry, giving them their speed and allowing them to progress at exponentially impressive rates of power for a speedster. I get serious Wellsobard vibes sometimes when HR is training Wally, and it definitely checks out with Wally's extreme reaction. The main thing hurting this theory is having another Wells as a villain, which is very unlikely. I'm also still holding out that HR is Abra Kadabra.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: It's because just like in comics, they need to make them suffer from CIS for plot purpses or else they will be OP unless they are fighting another speedster. Why Silver Surfer doesn't just turn everything into solid atoms in every issue he appears in? Because that would turn him into a broken character and a character who has a potential to be broken HAS to suffer from PIS and CIS/be a jobber. Spectre and Galactus are the worst LOL.

I understand that, but CW Barry is as incompetent as someone can get, he is the worst jobber I have seen in live action and probably even in comic books, it becomes almost unbearable to watch him how horrible he uses his powers.

Redsayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41  Edited By Redsayn
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#42  Edited By KrleAvenger
WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys saw how fast Barry was able to defeat Mirror Master in the end? It's because the plot called for it.

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: nahh yall low ball him to much saying hes a jobber yes he was a jobber in s1 i dont know where people getting this jobbing stuff in s2 and s3 he does not even job he only jobs when plot requires him to do but its shown when hes on his A game hes a beast did u not see that when he fights reverse flash or zoom or when he was chasing abra kadabra that was some comics flash type stuff