Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By christianrapper

I don’t get it. The flash has a metta human cure which they can use on the villain of the season to take away her powers but instead of doing it they don’t. Instead of just taking away her powers they turn barry into an idiot. This is beyond PIS. It’s just stupid. The writers have turned the cw flash into a complete moron. I thought the thinker was a horrible villain but this one is just weak.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cicada is the worst villain of this show..he should've been defeated in 5 epi max..Reverse flash in 20 minutes was better than cicada the whole season

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

Cicada is the worst villain of this show..he should've been defeated in 5 epi max..Reverse flash in 20 minutes was better than cicada the whole season

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrmonster

Agreed. He's done so many things throughout the show that are just plain stupid; risking a black hole just to visit his mom, giving Zoom his speed to save Wally, and more blunders than I could even list here.

At least in the first two seasons it was tolerable because they had the "he's still learning" excuse, but now its just painful to watch.

And also...

@achievedhero said:
@eobard21 said:

This. The actor who plays him takes overacting to new levels. His performance is practically Razzie worthy.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Maybe I'm missing something, but didn't they give her (or at least the child version) the cure and it failed? Something about the dark matter or dagger rejecting it. Also, I just remembered they had some stupid morality agreement about not giving the cure to anyone who didn't want it. Regardless, I have to agree with this:

@eobard21 said:

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You missed the whole consent debate Caitlin and Killer Frost had with the team?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did anyone feel like this episode was a straight ripoff of infinity war/endgame? Like Nora literally had a “mr. Stark I don’t feel so good” moment

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I remember a debate. However, the one i am thinking about is the one where they wanted to give her a choice. That’s jusr bullcrap and PIS to me. Cicada was killing people. They could have stopped them with the cure and saved a bunch of lives. They prioritized giving cicada a choice over saving the lives of hundreds of innocents. That’s just nonsense. I am so sick of pis and cis. There was no good reason for them not to take away cicada 1!and 2’s powers.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: yeah, he “saved” wally even though wally wasn’t in the slightest bit of danger and his whole team had zoom covered. I didn’t watch the flash for a long time after that episode.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I remember a debate. However, the one i am thinking about is the one where they wanted to give her a choice. That’s jusr bullcrap and PIS to me. Cicada was killing people. They could have stopped them with the cure and saved a bunch of lives. They prioritized giving cicada a choice over saving the lives of hundreds of innocents. That’s just nonsense. I am so sick of pis and cis. There was no good reason for them not to take away cicada 1!and 2’s powers.

I am not saying it made sense. Sensible thing to do was definitely to cram the cure in her. But having a metahuman cure is a massive plot device. It can basically one shot any villain and stop the show right then and there. So, they came up with an excuse for not using it. It wasn't a good excuse, but at least its better than "They forgot about it".

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: the writers made the plot device. Not using it just makes team flash look like idiots. They are making things way too convoluted.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm behind on Flash but this hurts me a bit.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By baph

Flash show never had impressive writing or anything like that.

It's always been extremely inconsistent in terms of quality.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I'm behind on Flash but this hurts me a bit.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is basically a very dumb character in superhero shows..

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: this would be like at the end of xmen 3 and if they asked magneto if he wanted the mutant cure instead of what actually happened, beast coming out of nowhere and stabbing him with it. And the xmen still had the moral high ground. I get not killing a villain because of a moral code but a cure doesn’t step on values when the person is using their powers to murder tons of people. Bad and lazy writing to the max

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, can someone explain to me why all of the flash’s male villains sound exactly the same. Eobard’s voice was distorted because he hid it on purpose. Ever since then they just used the same stupid voice...even for characters like gorilla grodd and sicada.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By christianrapper

@baph: I liked the first season of the flash. The second season was good to me right up to the point that barry gave up his speed for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The many reappearances of eobard are just stupid too because in the first season all versions of thawne were erased from history. That’s far more permanent than being dead.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

next they should start asking villains if they want to go to prison because, 'choice'.