The CW: OG timeline Cicada is FREAKISHLY overpowered

Battinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When Nora first told us about Cicada, she said that Flash, Supergirl, LoT, the League (probably JUSTICE League), and Green Arrow failed to beat Cicada. I know. What? Apparently, the OG timeline Cicada can remove the powers of ANY being (specifically Metas, Kryptonians, and Hawkpeople), unlike the current Cicada, which can only dampen dark matter-generated Meta powers. Now, some members of LoT and JL have no powers, yet are extremely formidable. There's no way current Cicada would stand the slightest chance against them, especially not GREEN ARROW! CW Green Arrow always has a way to defeat anyone. He'd demolish current Cicada with ease. Even if OG Cicada had H2H skills equal to Cicada II, he's still nowhere near GA.

You guys believe me or no?

Ajak_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? Cicada would stomp Green arrow…

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought she was talking about the league of assasins when she said League

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so what you're saying is cicada stomps the avengers

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Crapser  Online

@battinson:

CW Green Arrow always has a way to defeat anyone. He'd demolish current Cicada with ease

I mean, yeah, sure they would've write Ollie to shoot an arrow with anti-dagger nanobots or something, but by feats Orlin might just fold him like laundry.

And yes, apparently the OG Cicada could take away any power regardless of the source, which makes him that much more formidable as a threat. But I wouldn't say OP, considering there's quite a bit of technology that could neutralize him, it was probably because he was just as slippery as Orlin.