• 81 results
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51 the_stegman  Moderator

is it just me or this new nutty Bruce kinda looks like a younger, slightly less deranged Phoenix Arthur?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is almost like two alternative versions of one character, where one chose to become a vigilante whereas the other chose to become a villain.

Well, they ARE brothers after all... 😉

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Still not sure I like Pattison in this role; in a few shots he just doesn't quite look the part. But that was an Arkhamverse level beatdown lol. If I finally get a Batman that looks like a martial artist they can take my money.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is what I been wanting the best of Nolan and Synder and other bats this looks amazing

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, He looks tougher and brutal than i thought. Although i'm still not sure about the other cast in this movie. I'm hyped

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this one R rated?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks spectacular. Please be on Nolan levels.

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool riddlers getting some love.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gaoron

That looks pretty great actually, finally Batman that's more savage and angsty and he finally speaks normally too, I always hated that raspy voice in Nolan's version. And that Nirvana in the background did wonders to this trailer.

Like someone said, this is that good kind of edge that I liked about Joker and TDK. This just jumped into my no.1 anticipated CBM.

Edit. Expanding on Batman a bit more, what I meant is that I'm tired of stoic emotionless badass Batman and I'm happy that we will get a younger Batman that still learns how to deal with all the stress and emotions that come with dealing with Gotham's worst. It might do wonders to Bats (trigger alert) already bland and overused character traits imo.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battinson turns up battooth music in the batmobile, "When I was a young boy, my father, took me into the city to see a matching band".....

Looks awesome though

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, He looks tougher and brutal than i thought. Although i'm still not sure about the other cast in this movie. I'm hyped

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phenomenal. The best trailer from fandome.

And then you walk out 1/2 way through the film after paying money to see it in theaters.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67 morpheus_  Moderator

I definitely enjoyed the trailer, but this will either be spectacular, or some average imitation of Se7en.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Batman's supposed to be dark and all, but could someone turn the brightness of the image up a bit? The picture doesn't have any freaking midtone.

I "feel" this one looks better,

Posted by Matt Reeves himself

https://vimeo.com/450541481

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks amazing, the suit looks nice as well, looks like a mix of Origins and Arkham Knight suit, and it'll probably be upgraded in a sequel. The fight scene was brutal, it already looks on par with Batflecks fighting style, and of course the casting and directing is great so this is bound to be an excellent Batman movie.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm not feeling it. I mean, not that I won't be watching the movie. It's just the trailer lacks a sense of ... Grandiose that I've come to expect from Batman movies. It feels too subdued.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one of the best thing i liked about batfleck was his grumpy,badass voice and robert pattinson... i don't know can't even pull off a normal "i am batman" i mean since when batman has started saying "i am vengeance"

and the suit yup i always wanted for the arkham games suit to come live but this seems kinda tacky and not as good as i expected one of the main reasons i am excited about the batman movies is because of the new suits and this is not good

and lastly... the action sequences yup i'm gonna say it out loud they aren't that good especially the catwoman and batman one, batman looks very stiff and all the other batman versions have either been really strong or really skilled and sorry to say this one is neither of them

one final thing i know this movie will focus less on fighting and more on batman's detective skills but seriously? batman in the middle of a crime scene with dozen of cops and investigators around him? batman never really opens himself like that he meets with commissioner on a rooftop or something

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Only on CV can we get such as badass beatdown and have someone be like "hE nEeDed tEN hiTS tO kNoCK oUT rANdoM tHUg hAha pUSsy bAtMaN"

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one of the best thing i liked about batfleck was his grumpy,badass voice and robert pattinson... i don't know can't even pull off a normal "i am batman" i mean since when batman has started saying "i am vengeance"

dude that sounds badass and I'm batman is really predictable. Leave it to HISHE

and the suit yup i always wanted for the arkham games suit to come live but this seems kinda tacky and not as good as i expected one of the main reasons i am excited about the batman movies is because of the new suits and this is not good

and lastly... the action sequences yup i'm gonna say it out loud they aren't that good especially the catwoman and batman one, batman looks very stiff and all the other batman versions have either been really strong or really skilled and sorry to say this one is neither of them

one final thing i know this movie will focus less on fighting and more on batman's detective skills but seriously? batman in the middle of a crime scene with dozen of cops and investigators around him? batman never really opens himself like that he meets with commissioner on a rooftop or something

he did the same exact thing in nolan movies.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looked pretty cringy. It looked like the rest of the fandome thing. DC and marvel for that matter have horrible leadership and you can tell they don't care about the characters they write or talk about. I really hope this phase of comics is coming to an end but I feel its going to get worse before it gets better. The mcu will have to make 5 or 6 bad movies in a row before people stop watching at a regular clip. Hopefully that will revert the material back to when it was consistently good. Btw it wasn't that long ago that was in it's best place ever. 2004 to 2009ish was probably the best 5 years of comics in the big 2.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome and I cant wait. However I get the criticism that Robert looks way to obvious as Bruce Wayne. "He looks like a guy that would dress up as a bat"

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

but in the nolan movies there was christain bale who did not say the tacky line "i am vengeance" i mean seriously? and the suit was also original not to mention heath ledger's joker and a few other things please don't compare nolan's movies with a teaser of robert pattinson's batman

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks eh.

fuckable I guess.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@punyaamrit said:

but in the nolan movies there was christain bale who did not say the tacky line "i am vengeance" i mean seriously? and the suit was also original not to mention heath ledger's joker and a few other things please don't compare nolan's movies with a teaser of robert pattinson's batman

its your opinion. There's a reason the trailer has fans sold about the movie. All I'm saying is nolan batman also opened himself to cops in the nolan movies. The other points of difference are irrelevant

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there is a new trailer dropping on Saturday

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers