cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator
No Caption Provided

This is a thing I found out about that exists so I'm going to try to turn this into a thing. I'm not sure how, but I will.

Guide:

There's not enough to fill up the whole chart but eh

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never understood the characteristics assigned to each alignment on things like these, so I can't comment.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BigDreamer48

I freakin' love this. Idk though...y'all haven't seen how crazy I can get irl though...

*also internally screaming b/c Zuko is social moral on the chart ANTHP linked*

Nonetheless, a lot of these are spot on and I genuinely laughed out loud.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never understood the characteristics assigned to each alignment on things like these, so I can't comment.

Yeah, it'd be better if someone explains this.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@indomitableregal said:

Yeah, it'd be better if someone explains this.

I didn’t understand either at first, but I looked it up and found this. Hopefully it helps. I will look more in depth at this in a bit, CCM!

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By viking1205

@eslay03: thanks! I'll look into that.

Based on how these things are named and positioned, I can surely say you are perfectly placed.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cocacolaman  Moderator

I freakin' love this. Idk though...y'all haven't seen how crazy I can get irl though...

Nonetheless, a lot of these are spot on and I genuinely laughed out loud.

Out of curiosity, which ones would you say are most spot on? This is pretty much the first time I've properly looked at this alignment thing and I think I like it.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is awesome! I was smiling at a few of them with a little giggle, but in a good way. Do you know the meanings behind these? Or what it is from? I did an internet search for it and found this. Would this be accurate?

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BigDreamer48

@cocacolaman: Spot on may have been a bit of a reach since I'm not as familiar with this either lol.

But the ones I think I would say I agree with the most are: ANTHP, probably eslay...and I'm going to leave it at that lol.

The rest of them definitely work though (since it's a joke, nobody on this chart is actually evil). I feel like there are always a couple that are interchangeable in every alignment chart that there is, so props to you for going for it.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

@chloros said:

This is awesome! I was smiling at a few of them with a little giggle, but in a good way. Do you know the meanings behind these? Or what it is from? I did an internet search for it and found this. Would this be accurate?

It's mainly just a joke; I obviously don't think Byondeon is a chaotic evil dude lol. tbh I don't even exactly know what I meant with this, I just saw something new and sort of jumped on it.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From my newly found and limited knowledge of the topic, I do think this is mostly accurate (some of it is obviously for laughs as well).

Regal, Aystarr, Anthp, and others are pretty spot on.

I am very flattered to be named the “Lawful Good” of the Avatar Community. Lol

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator
mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mantraxsp

I'm surprised im a Rebel evil online but this suits me much too well in real life. This thread is funny ngl, I should participate more often in Avatar forums.

I'm Combustion Man.

Props to @cocacolaman for making this thread.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

I obviously don't think Byondeon is a chaotic evil dude lol.

Well I wouldn't bet my bottom dollar on it, to be fair.

No Caption Provided
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Neutral Evil? Surely I'm more of a Neutral Impure lol. Though admitting this means I lose Phoenix King Ozai status by @anthp2000's metric lol.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03: Thanks for the link again. Seems a bit clear now and after seeing the picture @anthp2000 shared, I'm glad I got placed in Neutral Good.

Great job @cocacolaman. Like others have said, regal, aystarr, eslay and anthp are placed correctly.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

Not me being social evil chile LMAO. I promise I'm not like that irl heck I wasn't even like that on here until these past few months when Vine was becoming way too formal and kinda boring (throwback to when @tektonic took everything seriously and would get pissed and defensive when a joke is made even though it's obvious or when I could feel @anthp2000's disgust through my screen when something slightly deviates from the main topic).

I might be wrong but I don't think the avatar community on here was/would be as light-hearted or interactive personally as it is now If I didn't start making jokes or "connecting" with other users either by throwing jabs, using informal slangs or referencing past statements from them cuz from what I remember, avatar Vine wasn't what it is now 1 year ago or before that.

Which is also why I started doing things like Reddit rageout, media review, unpopular opinions or even threads attacking new fans for thier bizarre opinions lol. Because those were more personal and expressive rather than stirct or analytical. Or my overbearing katara activism (which is an obvious joke that skips over some people head lol ) . So if we actually think about it, I intentionally sacrificed my "morals" and "credibility" for the sake of the community, lmao why I'm I realizing this now?.

So I get why you and other relatively new avatar viners like @eslay03 would see how that fits me but I expected some people to know me better than that lol.

@chloros@viking1205@bigdreamer48@geekryan: If I were to place y'all, I would put you on cola's placement too. The fluffies of Vine (except geeky)

@indomitableregal: OMG yes, you're definitely yon rha, which would explain why I hate you so much considering I'm a peak katara worshipper lol.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: LMAO. So it all comes full circle then. Neutral Impure it is. XD

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I would say I am more of Chaotic Good rather than Evil. Or I would honestly land at True Neutral..

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Or I would honestly land at True Neutral..

↑↑↑Me when I say I hate katara↑↑↑

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@byondeon said:

Or I would honestly land at True Neutral..

↑↑↑Me when I say I don't hate katara↑↑↑

Fixed it for ya..

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 vengefulshot  Online

Lol, I love it.

Good job.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Sweet! Man, I parallel Suki according to Cola. I’ll take that as a win!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: lolllll Chaotic Good. I'll gladly take that.

Byond as Chaotic Evil is accurate.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr:

So I get why you and other relatively new avatar viners like @eslay03 would see how that fits me but I expected some people to know me better than that lol.

Ay, you forget that called your “Social Evil“ bluff months ago. Like I said then, deep down you’re a little, timid, Hufflepuff Teddy Bear. I know this persona you put out there is fake. You see, I can read through the lines of a screen and discern the most deep and emotional parts of the person on the other side of the screen. It’s a gift really. I think it comes from my mom’s side of the family or maybe I inherited it when I was three and bit by a sheep named Rover.

Anyways,

Judging by this persona you have put out there recently...you’re Social Evil.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03: lol , eslay the human whisperer, welldone. I don't really know if persona is the right word tho, lmao it makes feel like you're calling me psycho.I just make jokes thats all and I think majority if not everyone knows that (except byondeon, im still not sure if they realize it lol), the rest is pretty much true and how I talk with my irl's.

Oh wait, I think I understand what you mean now, if you're talking about my jabs or insults or mean moments then yeah you're right lol , I dont really mean half of what I say, it's definitely fake lol but I still wouldn't call it a persona tho because I only do it when I know people know, I wouldn't do it to a stranger (I guess y'all are technically still strangers but you know what I mean lol).

Also how did this thread turn into my character analyzation , all I wanted to do was show I'm not evil not have a self awareness sit and talk with Dr.eslay (PhD in psychology) LMAO.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

This is literally why you're chaotic good lmao.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 anthp2000  Moderator

@aystarr said:

or when I could feel @anthp2000's disgust through my screen when something slightly deviates from the main topic).

No Caption Provided
eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr:

lol , eslay the human whisperer, welldone. I don't really know if persona is the right word tho, lmao it makes feel like you're calling me psycho.I just make jokes thats all and I think majority if not everyone knows that (except byondeon, im still not sure if they realize it lol), the rest is pretty much true and how I talk with my irl's.

I don’t think you’re psycho or anything. There’s a lot of psychological depth in that mind though!

Oh wait, I think I understand what you mean now, if you're talking about my jabs or insults or mean moments then yeah you're right lol , I dont really mean half of what I say, it's definitely fake lol but I still wouldn't call it a persona tho because I only do it when I know people know, I wouldn't do it to a stranger (I guess y'all are technically still strangers but you know what I mean lol).

Yeah, that‘s more of what I was going for. And yes, it is a persona because you put it on intentionally in specific moments.

Also how did this thread turn into my character analyzation , all I wanted to do was show I'm not evil not have a self awareness sit and talk with Dr.eslay (PhD in psychology) LMAO.

People and characters both are interesting. Your (and others) mental, emotional, and psychological state of mind will frequently be studied both consciously and subconsciously by me. It’s just what I do. Don’t worry, it’s not an invasion of privacy or anything. Lol :)

Also, I would prefer to be referred by everyone as “Dr. Eslay”.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03: Omg can we stop this now, We're getting personal, I'm uncomfortable lol, this is creepy.

@anthp2000: did I lie tho.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder If I seem like a rebel evil ...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cocacolaman  Moderator
mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Oh. I can see where your coming from. Fair point.

A bleach one though? Theres 5 users or so That I know of excluding me that are strictly bleach.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cocacolaman  Moderator
mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cocacolaman  Moderator
mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nathanthecynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

This looks neat !!

I'm a social good?? Whats all this??

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@geekryan said:

This is literally why you're chaotic good lmao.

LOL.

Why aren't I "fluffy", huh?

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nvm, I'm just gonna take a hint.

I would say on here, i'd be a social good-I like to please people; I like to bond with people that are like me, I like being included, I like feeling accepted, and unfortunately, I look for validation even if I know I won't find any.

BUT, lemme find any of you in an instagram comment I dont like, it'd be real ugly-I couldn't care about connecting with anyone lol.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers