The amazing spiderman 2 action figure

spidex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spidex

I am planning to buy the diamond select spiderman for a little over $20, but then i got to know about this mafex figure. The official price is just $38, but the preorders said its for $80. So, is it just this expensive for preorders and will go down when you buy it when it comes out, or will it be the same price. I am sure its gonna be worth well over a hundred after a few months, judging from the previous figures. Also, diamond releases in just six weeks, while mafex can take 6 months. What do you suggest. I dont wanna spend too much.

Avatar image for thecupcakeavenger
TheCupcakeAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheCupcakeAvenger

It's likely the Mafex one is for the DX edition which comes with a bunch of movie related accessories. That one is about $80 and the cheaper Mafex one is sold out on preorders. The Diamond Select one is good on detail as well. It depends if articulation is important to you. If you don't mind limited articulation and money is an issue I'd go with Marvel Select. Also the Marvel Select is in the 7 inch scale whereas the Mafex is 6 inches. So there's multiple factors to consider but I hope this information has helped.

spidex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spidex