The 25 Worst Things About Avengers: Infinity War!!

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, you do not like Infinity War do you...

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mrmonster

Some of those I agree with, but some of those I don't.

I fully agree with how dumb it was that Dr. Strange never used the time stone offensively. "But, he saw the outcomes and knew he had to let Thanos win." Okay, but that still doesn't explain why he didn't use it against Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian in New York.

But some I completely disagree with. Loki's final stand was not wasted, and Red Skull's return was not boring. Also, when was it implied that Thanos can just sense the Infinity Stones? I don't think the movies ever even hinted at that.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Number 26: No Goku

firebiscuits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By firebiscuits

@mrmonster said:

Some of those I agree with, but some of those I don't.

I fully agree with how dumb it was that Dr. Strange never used the time stone offensively. "But, he saw the outcomes and knew he had to let Thanos win." Okay, but that still doesn't explain why he didn't use it against Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian in New York.

But some I completely disagree with. Loki's final stand was not wasted, and Red Skull's return was not boring. Also, when was it implied that Thanos can just sense the Infinity Stones? I don't think the movies ever even hinted at that.

even that's wrong. Strange was just about to use the time stone and end it when Maw pulled the power cables out of the ground restricting his hand movements. at that moment you clearly see the Eye of Agamotto close back up.

weavile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the list feel like the writer just want to BS thing up to get view and fame. Some part I agree, but most of those were nitpick, repetition and self contradicting. I have seen IW basing from DC fanboy that has more logic than this.