Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Thanos vs Kylo Ren (9 votes)

Thanos Infinity War 100%
Kylo Ren 0%

I think both of these villains are well written characters, but which would you say is the best and has the clearest motivations?

• 
Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

I think both of these villains are well written characters, but which would you say is the best and has the clearest motivations?

Nope. Not at all. Kylo is a terrible character. In the words of Thanos:

"The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Not at all. Kylo is a terrible character. In the words of Thanos:

"The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.

Kylo Ren is a man child who throws a temper tantrum when things don't go his way. And he can't even defeat an untrained force user. Thanos is a determined villain who risked it all to accomplished his goal. He lost his daughter, lost his crew who served him for years, nearly lost the infinity gauntlet and nearly lost his life.

Besides respect from the viewers, what has Kylo Ren lost? He did kill his dad but it's not like his Dad was valuable to him.