Well it is that time again for another Tribute Thread. This time on one of my favorite Comics Series and Movies. The Terminator! Now I really do not believe I need to give the info on the franchise, if you do not know it, watch Terminator 1 and 2. Great movies and instant classics.
Terminator cannon may seem all over the place, and it kinda is, however both Dynamite and Dark Horse have made a pretty well balance reason as to how all this happens.
It all starts with the Time Machine. When you mess with time, things get screwed up. The whole plot of Terminator is "The future is not set, there is no fate but what we make."
This leads to the alternate futures and time lines.
Proof shows here when a T-800 disappears from the Time Line when it failed a mission. In the alternate Time line this Terminator was never created.
Dudley, a half human and half Terminator, CPU documents and deciphers the changes in the future with that of the establish past. Every battle across time affect the war in the future.
In the Dynamite Comics John destroys Skynet shortly after Terminator 3 Movie. He saves the future and lives in a rebuilt society. Yet he feels the alternate versions of him still waging the wars from various time lines.
Now that is out of the way. On to the Terminators themselves.
T-800 and T-850
The T800 is Sky Nets crowning achievement in Cyborg bada$$ness. The T-800 model proves time and again that even the more advance models of T-1000 and TX can still be brought low to the T-800. The only real noticeable difference of T-800 and T-850 is the Plasma resistance. T-850s were made in response to Plasma Weapons used by the resistance.
What is a T-800?
What he said.
T-800 Strength is over 3 tons for sure.
1) T-850 strength in his arm breaks TX's arm.
2) T-800 flips Car with its grip.
3) T-850 strength holds up with one arm a Nuclear Blast Door and burns out its motor holding it up.
4) T-850 smashes car engine block and car frame.
5-6) T-800 busts from tons of concrete from the middle of a built dam!
7-8) T-800 rips through Elevator Doors and Elevator.
9) T-800 holds down a Helicopter on maximum thrust.
10) T-800 busts through reinforce steel door.
11) T-800 busts through steel prison door.
12) T-800 rips open Armored doors of a Swat Van.
13) T-800 with one hand rips a T-600 in half and carries the top half. Thats half a ton of steel there.
14) T-800 smashes through the joints of another T-800 with a single punch.
15) T-800 smashing T-1000 into solid concrete wall and buckling the wall.
T-1000 is also as strong as a T-800.
Terminator is made from Hyper Alloy Combat Chassis. It has proven to be ungodly durable.
T-800 feats against extreme Force and Pressure.
1-2) T-800s have tons of earth and rock cave in on them, escape through the rubble with ease.
3-4) T-800 free falls from Empire State Building, still going.
5-6) T-800 sunk to bottom of the Pacific, survives ocean pressure and all to walk back a shore.
7-8) T-800s survive crushing Ocean Depths from Sub Dive.
9) T-800 is hit by a easy 40 Ton Semi Truck moving at 50 MPH head on, suffers minor injuries.
10-11) T-800s get hit by a full on Train, ran over, and still going.
12-13) T-800 hit by a Up Armour Swat Team Van moving at highway speeds, no damage.
T-800 feats vs Explosions and Weapon Fire.
1) Tanking a Anti vehicle 203mm Grenade Luncher Round twice with no damage.
2-4) Walk through ground zero of a massive Car Bomb.
5-7) Gets hit by a heavy duty truck, then still going gets hit with a anti tank missile. Terminator is still functioning.
8) Pipe Bomb in it weak joints, still going!
9-10) Hit with a house full of Pipe Bombs, no damage.
11) T-800 rises from a propane truck explosion. Sitting in the driver seat to take the full blast and still going strong.
T-800 feats of Electricity, Acid, Heat, and EMP.
1-3) T-800 survives being submerge in a vat of industrial boiling acid.
4) T-800 tears through electric fence.
5-6) T-800 brushes off electricity of a whole hospitable
7-8) T-800 hit by lightning bolt, operates just fine in seconds.
9-10) T-800 is temporary KOed by a whole city power grid. Never fried any of its circuits and shortly rebooted.
11-12) T-800 hit by a grazing blow of a Electromagnetic Fazer (EMP blast) and is unaffected.
13) T-800 covered in molten steel.
14-15) Hunter Killers with T-800s stand on the edge of a Nuclear Blast, which puts out a powerful EMP, and walk in when the fire settles.
14) Terminators are made to be EMP resistant.
The best way to beat a T-800 is with Plasma Weapons, yet even Plasma Weapons are not fully effective. T-850s are even more resistant to Plasma Weapons.
1) T-800 getting shot by Reese and point blank in the back
2) T-800 takes shots in the back by mini Hunters, and yes Terminator 3-D was cannon as James Cameron who written and directed meant it to be.
3-4) T-850s are T-800s with greater Plasma resistant armor inresponse to the heavy use of Plasma weapons. T-850 here takes Plasma fire from TX that can vaporize the front end of a fire truck.
5) T-800 takes 4 plasma shots of this super plasma pistol before being blown to pieces.
6-7) T-800 takes direct plasma fire from rebels that bounce off his armor.
8-9) T-800 shows incredible durability from Reese's Plasma Rifle, however takes a vehicle mounted Plasma Cannon to blow it to pieces.
Many people believe Terminator is not fast. Untrue.
1-2) T-800 reacts faster than these humans pull a trigger. John was right in front of the gun, and the T-800 got in between them before they could unload.
3) T-800 crashes car and moves so fast that the Police chasing them did not see him escape.
4) T-800 blows away half a squad of Resistance before they reacted.
5) T-800 catches thrown grenade, process the time left on it, where to throw it, and executes this all in a second.
6) Reacts to fast for Bartender to pull trigger.
7) T-800 analyzes the situation, processes various outcomes, picks a response, and blasts the resistance guy in a "Blink of a Eye".
8-11) A T-800 is moving around the area so fast, that Cops and Reporters swore it was a large gang attacking them instead of one machine.
12) T-800 reacts and jumps over ramming car.
13) T-800 with busted legs outpaces the targeting of this Navy Anti Tank prototype robot.
T-800s have detail files on the Human body, as well the quickest and most efficient ways to deal with a Humanoid in close combat.
1-2) T-800 uses Martial arts to take out Humans in one attack.
3-4) T-800 uses restraint techniques to disarm humans.
5) T-800 uses hand to hand to beat back this group of cops while keeping pace with this sprinting woman.
6-8) A T-800 uses close combat to survive a T-Infinity who is vastly superior.
9-11) Same T-800 uses its skill to actually damage the T-Infinity in the first opening moves, cause it to retreat for repairs in the time stream, then return. Then the T-800 manages to hold T-Infinity in place to keep it from outright killing itself.
12-14) T-850 series uses the Close Combat to match a T-X in a brutal hand to hand exchange before being overpowered.
T-800 CPU is its pride and joy. It allows for micro second processing and suplies Terminator with all the combat knowledge it has.
As seen it is located in the skull and surrounded by shock resistant buffers.
It is also learning chip with tons of pre install knowledge and gathers more on its own.
1) Detail Files on the Human Body.
2) A Learning Chip as per the Cannon Theatrical Release. It is constantly learning to be a better machine in its mission.
3) Proves unable to be hacked by TX.
4) Commented by Dudley who is half Terminator that one can only Temporary reprogram a Terminator, not override it or hack it.
5) Scans and points out the most relevant addressees of a phone book.
6) Hacks and obtains information from a government computer shot to hell.
7) Scans and understands the targets weakness.
8) Scans and breaks down how to drive stick shift.
9) Here a T-800 is able to scan and confirmed the tech used in its recent defeat.
10) Confirm face scans from 100s of feet away.
The T-800s also have detail files on themselves and can self repair as well reroute power.
1) T-800 reroutes power source after major damage.
2) T-800 doing minor repairs.
3) T-800 does major repairs with scavenge parts from another T-800.
The T-800 models have very advance scanners. Including X-Ray, Infrared, Nightvision, and more.
1) Using Heat Signatures to find targets.
2) Scanners pick up resistance behind a car.
3) X-Rays through Marcus Cyborg body and at his heart, his weak spot.
4) Scans targets a mile away and deep in a mine shaft with X-Ray scanners.
5) Scans through the door to ambush resistance.
6) Scans target half a mile away in a group of people through a building.
7) Switches to X-Ray.
8) X-Rays through the earth at a grave.
The only hindrance to scanners seems to be vast distances, energy sources, and moving mechanical machinery.
Explains how the resistance can sneak around the battlefield.
T-800s have incredible accuracy as a machine should.
1-2) T-800 with orders of no deaths, fires on the cops with a wild minigun and grenade launcher. He successfully takes out the cop cars while forcing the cops back. All with no deaths, not even accidental ones.
3) T-850 fires off 700+ rounds as its scanners counted, and performs the same feat as the T-800 above.
4) T-800 on motorcycle and air born takes out squads of cops before landing.
5) T-800 predicts the cops movements as he runs along the wall.
6) T-800 saves ammo on Canadian military by killing each one of them with a single shot.
7) T-850 slamming to a stop fires the inaccurate RPG to hit TX's Plasma Gun dead on.
8) T-800 with Buzz Saw Blades takes out 3 bikers speeding away on choppers.
9) T-800 with a single shot takes out a HK out of the sky.
10) T-800 one shots soldiers taking cover and on the move.
Terminator Universe is filled with cool gear and powerful tech.
1-3) X-90 Phased Plasma Rifle. Ealier Plasma Rifle type and blows of the skull of a T-800 with ease.
4-6) Laser Hand Cannon! This Plasma Laser Gun is handheld and does serious damage.
7) Plasma Rifles, your typical Plasma Rifle can pierce Tank armor with ease.
8) Plasma Mini Gun.
9) 40 Watt Plasma Rifle, the standard weapon for T-800s. Powerful enough to blow a solid concrete pillar to pieces.
T-800s also have access to flight packs.
Pretty useful for mobility issues.
There been time T-800s have shown to have built in and directed EMP.
Accurate EMP pulse that seems to rely on line sight.
Now onto the Battles!
For many battles you can watch the movies. For the Comics there are some good battles.
The T-800 called C890.L, the one in the car, along with another T-800 tries to catch Mary, Dudley, and a nobody scientist.
C890.L uses Stealth, speed, and tactics to kill a whole police precinct. He actually jumps over a ramming car and moved too fast for the cops to keep track of.
C890.L fights a Female T-800. He then repairs himself in a few short months.
C890.L vs Biker Gang after rebuilding itself into combat mode. Impressive showing of accuracy with Saw Blades!
C890.L disposes a Cycle Cop.
C890.L takes on the Cops to acquire Guns for its last mission.
C890.L fights Mary, Dudly, Sloan, and the Swat Teams of LA in one last hooray!
Later on history two T-800s and T-1000 was sent to kill Sarah and John after T-2 movie. Here Sarah and a few friends barely dispose of one T-800.
The Plasma Resistant T-850 of Terminator 3 movie battling the TX in a brutal hand to hand fight.
Two damage T-800s face a top secrete Navy Anti Tank Drone.
Uncle Bob vs a HK. Uncle Bob, a T-800 sent back to protect John Conner much in the same way in T2 movie.
Uncle Bob, battles the super powerful T-Infinity. Think of T-1000 with TX weapons and all around better! As seen is the skill and finesse of the T-800s programmed skill.
Uncle Bob fights T-Infinity again. We see the skill and durability of a T-800 model battling a foe superior in most ways.