So much Salt in the woind

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ParaChomp

Stop eating the salt, RUB it on your WOUNDS! That's what serious reviewers on the internet do today. Metaphors and puns aside, I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's the reason why I didn't like your review. I found you kept giving Go the pass despite what it does wrong. You didn't dive into the material and just picked at the surface. Maybe it's just because I'm used to cartoon reviewers like Mr. Enter (who has slammed the show 4 times as of this post).

Regardless, you have quite a channel there with over 5000 subscribers too. That's a difficult feat to accomplish nowadays, congratulations. Always strive to do better and keep up the good work.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@parachomp: In the past I have said all the things I hate about Teen Titans go. In my original review for the first episode and in podcasts I've been a part of. So I just didn't want to repeat things I have said in the past. I am an old time Young Justice reviewer so I feel the pain of YJ viewers, but Cartoon Network is looking for another demographic. You can't really review this as a serious show because its not. With this review I gave Teen Titans Go the benefit of the doubt. It's a kid show and thats how I reviewed it. Will kids enjoy this I think so. Will YJ fans enjoy it probably not.

Also when this was first announced I made a whole video talking about why this hurt fans of YJ. Again didn't want to repeat myself from things I said there. Wanted to bring a new discussion to the table:

Loading Video...

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Honestly there are other stuff that deserve more salt than this. I find the show really enjoyable. I don't need all my shows to be serious. TTG makes me feel like a kid again, where I can laugh at dumb jokes and just have fun again. I do miss YJ and would want a season 3, but to take out this much anger on this show is just dumb to me.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This and amazing gum ball r the only cartoons I watch I saw today's episode by chance and thought it was just stupid but like ^rocket said it makes me.feel like a kid again

Beside most of this show is just really a mockery abt fighting crime anyway and amazing world of gumball is just random a adventure after random adventure...its makes for good mediocre watchin

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By terry2012

Worst idea. I was all for Young Justice coming back the way it was and is how I want it. However now they are trying to make a crossover with Teen Titans Go I do not want it to comeback until they not make it a crossover with Teen Titans Go. Young Justice is cool and very exciting which got the people watching it in the first place and now they wanna mess it up by a crossover with Teen Titans Go all for aiming at at kids. Is Detective Comics trying to lose fans. Don't destroy something that is so good.